Events By Nicky

Miami, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Events By Nicole is a wedding planning and floral design company based out of Miami, Florida. Specializing in orchestrating truly timeless events for happy couples in the Sunshine State, this accomplished business is passionate about bringing their clients’ visions to life. As the owner and chief planner, Nicky is a Miami-native who delights in seeing couples wed with smiles on their faces. Inspired by your story, she will use her creative and organizational skills to translate your dream wedding into a reality.

Events By Nicole has a selection of packages tailored to suit a wide scope of preferences. The Partial Planning option is ideal for couples who have many aspects of their big day sorted but would like some professional guidance. For couples who would prefer to leave it to the professionals, the Full-Service Bundle would be a perfect fit. The Month-Of Coordination package would suit organized soon-to-be weds whose event requires a final finesse, with services including timeline creation and day-of coordination. All packages feature a fixed base of services, such as:

• Consultations
  • Venue walkthroughs and management
  • Budget analysis
  • Supervising vendor set-up and clean-up

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$30

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,018

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

• Nastasia
    Nastasia D. Married on 06/12/2022

Most beautiful flower arrangements I’ve ever seen

From the start, Nicky was so helpful and worked with me to do something so beautiful within my budget. I was honestly blown away by the final result. She’s also just an awesome person to be around!!! 10/10 recommend!
    Mallory M. Married on 03/19/2022

Nicky is incredible and exceeded my expectations!

I initially hired Nicky for florals but then once we sat down and spoke more about my vision I knew I needed to have her help with planning/coordinating as well. She not only understood my vision, she made it come to life better than I could have ever imagined. She coordinated with all my other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly up to the wedding and during it. Nicky ALWAYS calmed my nerves and let me know I was being taken care of. She is an expert in all things weddings. I am so glad I trusted her to make my dream day come to life. I highly recommend working with her!
  • Jessica
    Jessica F. Married on 03/05/2022

Unbelievable florist, gorgeous work & amazing style

Nicky is such an amazingly talented florist! My wedding planner recommended her and when I looked at her Instagram I was BLOWN away. Her taste is impeccable and it's so easy to trust her instincts because everything she does is so beautiful. Our session with her was also very efficient, and she gave lots of guidance and recommendations and got to know my taste very quickly and easily. She has a great space where she can show you different candles, vases, chuppah structures, etc so that you can see them in person before making a decision. She 100% NAILED the vision that I wanted. It was better than I could have even imagined. The florals were absolutely perfect, classy, elegant and exactly what we asked for and even more. She was also very fair with her quote and we felt it was a great value for the level of talent and the quality of flowers that we received. Would HIGHLY recommend using Nicky for your wedding, she is top notch! I can't imagine my flowers being better than they were.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

21 photos · 02/29/2020
  • Shadia & Juan Carlos
    57 photos · 11/30/2018

13048 SW 133 court Miami, FL, 33186
Location of (Events By Nicky)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding