Events By Nicky Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Keissy
    Keissy Y. Married on 09/25/2021

Nicky is the best!!!

We hired Nicky to be our florist and we could have not chosen a better florist to help us execute our dream floral vision. Nicky really made our wedding vision come to life. From the beginning to end Nicky is always on your side, carefully listening and making notes of how to best bring your wedding dreams a reality. Having her do our Wedding Florals was the best decision we made. Her communication is amazing, never mises a phone call or text and is always happy to help! With her experience in the business, she gives the best advice and always lets you know you’re in the best hands. She’s super kind and easy to communicate with, it was such a pleasure working with and designing our florals together. We received sooo many compliments on our florals and overall aesthetic, we even had one guest ask for her information for her cousins upcoming wedding. It is no wonder why her customers love her, she’s a true expert. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator/planner or florist, definitely look no further. I am so grateful to have worked with Nicky and can’t wait to work with her in the future. Thank you for everything Nicky!!!
    Sarah S. Married on 07/02/2021

Absolutely Stunning Florals & Decor

Nicky is simply incredible! She took my vision and made it an even better reality. When I walked into the ceremony space and I witnessed the floral arch, I wanted to just shout in excitement!! I was absolutely giddy with joy! The flowers were full, open and simply gorgeous. The candles throughout made the space intimate and warm. Moving to the reception space, we were floored to see all of dreams come to life. It was unreal to experience and to take in! I will never forget seeing the incredible centerpieces, the warmth from the candles and the overall magic of the room. I could hear the ‘oohs’ and ‘ahhs’ from our guests as they entered the room. Over two months later and we are still getting comments on how beautiful the florals and décor were on our wedding day. If you are looking for a jaw-dropping reaction for you wedding day, look no further. Book Nicky right now!

Events By Nicky's reply:

Thank you for this review. Thank you for trusting me with your special day. Loved working with such a beautiful couple.
  • Chris
    Chris S. Married on 06/10/2021

Great experience

Where do we even start to mention how amazing Nicky is! We hired Nicky as the month-of-coordinator in which we highly recommend. She made sure every detail we envisioned happened. Throughout the planning process, Nicky was very responsive & reliable at any time via email or phone. She communicated with all our vendors and created a very detailed timeline of our big day. Nicky even helped us find a last-minute flower wall (10pm before the wedding day) as ours cancelled. We had such an amazing wedding day & night but we most certainly owe it to Nicky for being there for us from beginning to end. Nicky is the best at what she does!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea R. Married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful execution for florals and coordinator

Nicky and her team were beyond amazing and we are so happy we had them as a vendor. They blew us away and were so nice to work with - I can’t say enough good things! Nicky answered all my questions by answering my many emails and jumping on weekly phone calls, assuring me of all of the little details I was obsessing over. The florals were incredible and exactly what I envisioned! I couldn’t be happier with the results.
  • Robert
    Robert W. Married on 03/13/2021

Wedding Planner/ Florist

Could not recommend Nicky for both floral and wedding planning highly enough! Seriously, her designs/taste were truly stunning, and EVERYBODY commented on our flower arrangements which frankly were not over the top expensive at all as we were definitely had a budget in mind. Behind the scenes, she made sure everything ran smoothly and we didn’t have a worry in the world on the big day (and probably more importantly leading up to it), and was constantly checking in on us to see if we needed anything. Her husband is awesome too, they really will make you feel like family and the attention to detail is exactly what you need to feel at ease. Quit wasting your time looking around and book Nicky for both floral and planning without hesitation!

We love you Nicky, stay in touch and hope our paths cross again!

Love,
    Conner & Alex
    Megan P. Married on 01/30/2021

Simply the best!

We originally hired Nicky as the florist to our wedding. And during our floral preview, I was so happy with how detail-oriented, caring, and passionate she was about her job. That we decided to hire her as our month of planner. And let me tell you the BEST decision we made. She was honestly the glue to my wedding. She made sure everything was on time and went smoothly. Made sure my husband and our family was well taking care of during wedding. She is so sweet, hardworking and really passionate about her work.
    Annelys R. Married on 01/22/2021

The best decision!

We hired Events by Nicky for month of planning and florals... and we are so glad we did. Nicky made our wedding dream a reality. The room and flowers were exactly what we wanted. Working with Nicky is an absolutely pleasure and that comes from us and every vendor that we told she was our planner. It was such a great feeling of comfort. We can’t thank her enough!
    Aryn G. Married on 12/18/2020

Nicky is the best!

We hired Nicky as the month of coordinator and florist based on high recommendations from friends and other vendors and it was the best decision ever! First off, she completely nailed the look I was going for just based on a short conversation about my color scheme and ideas. As for the day of our wedding, I can't express how grateful I am for her and her assistant. My husband and I had the best day of our lives and literally did not have to worry about one thing because Nicky had already had it handled! Especially during these times and with Covid, she was so professional and took every precaution for safety. What bride do you know can say they were completely relaxed on their wedding day!? Well, I was! And it was because of Nicky's incredibly hard work. She communicated with all of the vendors, organized our wedding party and guests the day of, and guided us throughout the night. Do not think twice about hiring her!
    Lauren G. Married on 11/14/2020

BEST Month-of Coordinator!!

Nicky is the absolute best!! Nicky was our month-of wedding planner and she was fantastic. We got married on November 14, 2020 and one month to the day before the wedding date she reached out and got right to it! She communicated with all of the vendors, created a very detailed wedding day schedule (which was super helpful - I could send it to my family and the bridal party so everyone knew what was going on), and was very responsive via text/email/call anytime of the day. Her experience and insight were invaluable during that month leading up to our wedding. She knew exactly what to do and if anything came up, she was creative in coming up with a solution.
    On the wedding day, Nicky and her assistant Rob were superstars. The day went on without a hitch because they were working so hard behind the scenes to get everything coordinated. They were truly amazing and I would recommend Events by Nicky to anyone who wants a perfect wedding experience!
  • Leo
    Leo M. Married on 11/07/2020

Simply the best in the business!

Simply the BEST wedding planner/coordinator! We couldn’t of asked for a better job! We hired Nicky 3 weeks before our wedding date November 7, 2020, after a horrible experience with another wedding planner. This was easily the best investment we made for our special day. Within a few days Nicky was able to review all our contracts, coordinate with vendors, provide a timeline, and provide input for all the final details. Her knowledge throughout the entire process was reassuring, and definitely made me sleep better at night. It winded up raining on our wedding day and Nicky and her assistant Jessica saved the day! During all the craziness Nicky was able to coordinate everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Nicky was extremely responsive throughout the process and very organized. It was very clear that we were dealing with a true professional. The fact that she is also a floral designer winded up being a huge plus. Although we had already hired another floral company, Nicky was able to consult and help my wife finalize the floral contract and make sure my wife was getting exactly what she imagined. When my wife received her bouquet it wasn’t exactly what she envisioned, Nicky was able to rearrange and alter it on the spot and make it just perfect. Throughout the wedding planning process all the recommendations Nicky made we’re extremely thoughtful, and it was clear that they came from true experience. The entire day was seamless and absolutely perfect, rain and all. We can’t even begin to explain the amount of things she did behind the scenes for my wife and I, all with a smile and positive attitude nonetheless. All I can say is that finding Nicky was and absolute blessing and we’re extremely grateful. If your looking for a wedding planner or coordinator, do yourself a favor and hire Nicky and her team! You will not regret it!
    -Forever Grateful,
    Suleidis & Leo
    Tiffany R. Married on 11/05/2020

Above and Beyond❤️!

Nicky did a beautiful job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. She went above and beyond our vision making the aesthetics of our wedding ceremony and reception truly exceptional. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
    Sonia A. Married on 08/29/2020

Excellent!!!!

My daughter‘s Wedding was Beautiful. Nicky thank you for making my baby’s dream wedding a reality. You are amazing!!! The Decorations were to die for. TheFlower arrangements were beautiful. You thought of every little detail and put it all together in such a beautiful way. Not only were the decorations amazing but the work you did for us the day of is unforgettable. Nicky took care of everything from making sure venders were on time to making sure everything went as scheduled. I highly recommend you. We couldn’t have done it without you. 🥰 We were very pleased
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea L. Married on 08/29/2020

Heaven sent florist

Where do I begin? One year ago, I was in tears over having to make the decision to cancel our wedding in Italy because of the pandemic. A few months after, the planning process begun once again; but except this time, the wedding would take place in miami. I found Nicky and immediately, I felt a glimmer of hope and relief. Nicky said to me, “Lets bring Italy to you!” And that’s exactly what she did. Actually, Nicky transformed my venue into something out of a movie or a magazine. It was an absolute fairytale. I truly couldn’t believe my eyes. Everything from my bouquet to the table decor was flawless. My friends and family keep telling me that they have never been to a more beautiful wedding. Nicky, from the bottom of my heart, I truly cannot thank you enough. You are an angel
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing & Detailed Coordinator/Florist!

I got married on 8/8/2020 after already postponing my original wedding date from April. Well the week prior to 8/8 we were told that our original wedding venue was not allowed to host our wedding. We had to figure out a new venue in a weeks time! Let me tell you Nicky def made me feel like eveything was going to work out and not to worry about a thing. Well we made it happen and Nicky and her assistant Jessica made the venue look like a dream! Such a stressful position to be in and she made sure to handle it with such grace. I also hired her for my flowers! And just fabulous, beautiful garden just like I imagined! Thank you guys again! You all rock! If you want to hire someone with passion in what they do, and can handle the craziest situations Nicky is your girl!
  • Chanti
    Chanti F. Married on 08/02/2020

Day of Coordinator Nicky

Nicky was my day of coordinator and she was absolutely amazing to work with. She was poised and professional at all times, was so patient with all the up and downs. Thanks to Nicky I was able to enjoy my wedding without a worry in the world
  • Betsy
    Betsy L. Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing Event Planner and Florist

We used Nicky for our event planner and florist! She was amazing!
    The flowers - ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Everything I wanted and more. We had an arch, bouquets, pineapple Boutonnières, center pieces and more - and she still added her special touch to areas that needed flowers.
    Nicky was there every step of the way ..From when we message her to see if she was available last minute (rescheduled wedding x4 due to corona) to our wedding day. Anything we needed she did it without questioning.
    If your wondering if you should book Nicky - stop thinking and book her! You won’t be disappointed
    Calley T. Married on 03/14/2020

Wedding Florist/Coordinator

When planning my daughters wedding we were going to do the flowers ourself but our family was hit with some pretty bad news and plans changed. We met with Nicky and she also offered the wedding coordinator package. Well let me say not only did the flowers turn out gorgeous Nicky went ABOVE and BEYOND what was expected. She was always available to answer any questions even the day of when we were told our DJ cancelled she was on it and had a replacement in less than an hour. She was there to make sure the day went as planned. She even stood in front of a broken water line to protect the DJ and photographers equipment and the party never even knew it happened. Thank you Nicky for helping to make this day perfect. It meant so much to our family in so many ways to celebrate this day. You were awesome.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 02/07/2020

AMAZING! highly recommend

After having a bad experience with another wedding planner Nicky was my savior!!! My only regret is not hiring her earlier!!! She is a wedding planner extraordinaire and helped make my vision come to life and even helped me create a better version of my vision. It was supposed to rain the day of my wedding so of course, as a bride, I went into panic mode but Nicky was able to organize the day perfectly and iron out any detail that may have been impacted by rain. She can predict a problem before it even happens ad prevents it in the first place- that is the kind of planner you want at your wedding! Communication was easy and I would recommend her to everyone. All my bridesmaids said "wow your planner is amazing!! She is on top of everything" and they were RIGHT. She also made the perfect flower arrangements to meet my budget. LOVE her, if you're reading this just hire her!!
  • Dayana
    Dayana P. Married on 12/27/2019

Nicky= Best Wedding Planner

I could write a book about Nicky! She is by far the best investment I made for my wedding day. I have no idea what I would have done without her. I hires her for month of wedding and I wish I would have had her the entire process.
    She took care of EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING! My entire wedding party (bridesmaid and Groomsmen) couldn’t stop talking about how amazing she was the entire day. Every unexpected problem we had, Nicky solved! I think by the end of the night she was part of the family! She is so organized, detailed, and professional! She was running around all day, she made sure I was comfortable and all my needs were met the entire met, and at the end of the night I didnt have to worry about a thing, she had packed up everything and placed it safely in my room. She even helped me dress my 7 year old
    Son! There aren’t enough words to describe Nicky, she is just perfect and I was so blessed to have her by my side that day! I love her!
  • Y
    Yani M. Married on 11/30/2019

Understood my vision and turned it to reality

I’m so thankful for you Nicky! Wow you did such an exceptional job turning my vision to reality. I was so so happy with how everything came out. It was exactly what I dreamed of, our wedding was so magical and perfect thanks to you.
  • Michael
    Michael K. Married on 11/30/2019

Day-of coordinator was a must for us

We had been planning our wedding for nearly 6 months or so when a friend of ours referred Nicky. Being as though we had already gotten most of the planning under way, we contracted for Events By Nicky to work with us as our day-of coordinator. And we are so happy we did. Our goal was to enjoy our special day without having to worry about all the little details. Nicky and her team were responsive and played a key role in helping our wedding day vision come true.
    Christi A. Married on 11/29/2019

Flowers and Month of Coordination

I hired Events by Nicky for both wedding florals and month of planning, and it was the BEST decision. I met with Nicky to discuss my inspiration and vision and she truly brought my dream wedding into existence. She was so attentive to detail, met with me multiple times, and really made sure that I was getting what I envisioned. She was extremely helpful, professional, and trustworthy. As I am the type of person who can be a perfectionist and want to have control over everything, she made it very comfortable for me to let go of that control and trust her fully to finalize all last minute details and relieve me of the stress. She made sure that everything ran smoothly the day of without any hiccups, and ensured a perfect wedding day. Our ring boy’s shoe broke before the ceremony, and she very quickly found a way to fix it so he could walk down the aisle. Her assistant, Rob, was also my life saver and favorite person that day. He made sure everything was on time, he kept me calm and de-stressed, and really catered to us. He refilled my drink within seconds of asking, changed my shoes for me, fixed my hair, and even drove all the way to the bus company to get my husband’s boot (he sprained his ankle) that was left on the bus and bring it back to him. Thank you, Events by Nicky for making my wedding and day an absolute dream come true!!!
    Vanessa R. Married on 11/27/2019

Month/ Day of Coordinator

Nicky was amazing from day one. Communication and professionalism is very important to me and Nicky surpassed all expectations. She was there exactly when I needed her the day of our wedding. Her assistant, AMAZING! We all need a Robbie in our life lol they both work amazing together and just get it (another important factor for me) Thank you for making our day run smoothly, even though we came across a few bumps but you handled them so well. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
    xo.
    Vanessa & Mitchell Martinez
  • Yairys
    Yairys Married on 11/23/2019

Fairy tail wedding dream come true

I cannot put into words just how perfect my wedding day experience was. Nicky and her team brought my vision into life and made our special day extra memorable with close attention to detail. I can honestly say I was able to relax and enjoy getting ready and seeing it all come together right from my bridal suite. Nicky was super attentive and checked in with me a few times through the day to ensure everything turned out perfect. Events by Nicky is an excellent choice when searching for an event planner and I wouldn’t have been able to do it without her! Eternally grateful for meeting Nicky and choosing her as my fairly godmother for my Wedding Day.
  • Matt
    Matt S. Married on 11/15/2019

An amazing experience!

Nicky and her team were the definition of professionalism! On point and responsive to all of our needs. They were responsible for the planning and floral and everything went perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of planning and Floral! Amazing service!