Events By Nicky Reviews

76 | Miami, FL

76 Reviews for Events By Nicky

Sonia Alvarez 路 Married on 08/29/2020

Excellent!!!!

My daughter鈥榮 Wedding was Beautiful. Nicky thank you for making my baby鈥檚 dream wedding a reality. You are amazing!!! The Decorations were to die for. TheFlower arrangements were beautiful. You thought of every little detail and put it all together in such a beautiful way. Not only were the decorations amazing but the work you did for us the day of is unforgettable. Nicky took care of everything from making sure venders were on time to making sure everything went as scheduled. I highly recommend you. We couldn鈥檛 have done it without you. 馃グ We were very pleased

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Chanti

Chanti Fehl 路 Married on 08/02/2020

Day of Coordinator Nicky

Nicky was my day of coordinator and she was absolutely amazing to work with. She was poised and professional at all times, was so patient with all the up and downs. Thanks to Nicky I was able to enjoy my wedding without a worry in the world

Sent on 03/09/2020

Calley Toyota 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Wedding Florist/Coordinator

When planning my daughters wedding we were going to do the flowers ourself but our family was hit with some pretty bad news and plans changed. We met with Nicky and she also offered the wedding coordinator package. Well let me say not only did the flowers turn out gorgeous Nicky went ABOVE and BEYOND what was expected. She was always available to answer any questions even the day of when we were told our DJ cancelled she was on it and had a replacement in less than an hour. She was there to make sure the day went as planned. She even stood in front of a broken water line to protect the DJ and photographers equipment and the party never even knew it happened. Thank you Nicky for helping to make this day perfect. It meant so much to our family in so many ways to celebrate this day. You were awesome.

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis 路 Married on 02/07/2020

AMAZING! highly recommend

After having a bad experience with another wedding planner Nicky was my savior!!! My only regret is not hiring her earlier!!! She is a wedding planner extraordinaire and helped make my vision come to life and even helped me create a better version of my vision. It was supposed to rain the day of my wedding so of course, as a bride, I went into panic mode but Nicky was able to organize the day perfectly and iron out any detail that may have been impacted by rain. She can predict a problem before it even happens ad prevents it in the first place- that is the kind of planner you want at your wedding! Communication was easy and I would recommend her to everyone. All my bridesmaids said "wow your planner is amazing!! She is on top of everything" and they were RIGHT. She also made the perfect flower arrangements to meet my budget. LOVE her, if you're reading this just hire her!!

Sent on 05/08/2020
  • Dayana

Dayana Pena 路 Married on 12/27/2019

Nicky= Best Wedding Planner

I could write a book about Nicky! She is by far the best investment I made for my wedding day. I have no idea what I would have done without her. I hires her for month of wedding and I wish I would have had her the entire process.
    She took care of EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING! My entire wedding party (bridesmaid and Groomsmen) couldn鈥檛 stop talking about how amazing she was the entire day. Every unexpected problem we had, Nicky solved! I think by the end of the night she was part of the family! She is so organized, detailed, and professional! She was running around all day, she made sure I was comfortable and all my needs were met the entire met, and at the end of the night I didnt have to worry about a thing, she had packed up everything and placed it safely in my room. She even helped me dress my 7 year old
    Son! There aren鈥檛 enough words to describe Nicky, she is just perfect and I was so blessed to have her by my side that day! I love her!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Y

Yani Morgado 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Understood my vision and turned it to reality

I鈥檓 so thankful for you Nicky! Wow you did such an exceptional job turning my vision to reality. I was so so happy with how everything came out. It was exactly what I dreamed of, our wedding was so magical and perfect thanks to you.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Michael

Michael Kontomanolis Lear 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Day-of coordinator was a must for us

We had been planning our wedding for nearly 6 months or so when a friend of ours referred Nicky. Being as though we had already gotten most of the planning under way, we contracted for Events By Nicky to work with us as our day-of coordinator. And we are so happy we did. Our goal was to enjoy our special day without having to worry about all the little details. Nicky and her team were responsive and played a key role in helping our wedding day vision come true.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Christi Ann 路 Married on 11/29/2019

Flowers and Month of Coordination

I hired Events by Nicky for both wedding florals and month of planning, and it was the BEST decision. I met with Nicky to discuss my inspiration and vision and she truly brought my dream wedding into existence. She was so attentive to detail, met with me multiple times, and really made sure that I was getting what I envisioned. She was extremely helpful, professional, and trustworthy. As I am the type of person who can be a perfectionist and want to have control over everything, she made it very comfortable for me to let go of that control and trust her fully to finalize all last minute details and relieve me of the stress. She made sure that everything ran smoothly the day of without any hiccups, and ensured a perfect wedding day. Our ring boy鈥檚 shoe broke before the ceremony, and she very quickly found a way to fix it so he could walk down the aisle. Her assistant, Rob, was also my life saver and favorite person that day. He made sure everything was on time, he kept me calm and de-stressed, and really catered to us. He refilled my drink within seconds of asking, changed my shoes for me, fixed my hair, and even drove all the way to the bus company to get my husband鈥檚 boot (he sprained his ankle) that was left on the bus and bring it back to him. Thank you, Events by Nicky for making my wedding and day an absolute dream come true!!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Vanessa Rodriguez 路 Married on 11/27/2019

Month/ Day of Coordinator

Nicky was amazing from day one. Communication and professionalism is very important to me and Nicky surpassed all expectations. She was there exactly when I needed her the day of our wedding. Her assistant, AMAZING! We all need a Robbie in our life lol they both work amazing together and just get it (another important factor for me) Thank you for making our day run smoothly, even though we came across a few bumps but you handled them so well. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
    xo.
    Vanessa & Mitchell Martinez

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Yairys

Yairys 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Fairy tail wedding dream come true

I cannot put into words just how perfect my wedding day experience was. Nicky and her team brought my vision into life and made our special day extra memorable with close attention to detail. I can honestly say I was able to relax and enjoy getting ready and seeing it all come together right from my bridal suite. Nicky was super attentive and checked in with me a few times through the day to ensure everything turned out perfect. Events by Nicky is an excellent choice when searching for an event planner and I wouldn鈥檛 have been able to do it without her! Eternally grateful for meeting Nicky and choosing her as my fairly godmother for my Wedding Day.

• Matt

Matt Suarez 路 Married on 11/15/2019

An amazing experience!

Nicky and her team were the definition of professionalism! On point and responsive to all of our needs. They were responsible for the planning and floral and everything went perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of planning and Floral! Amazing service!

• Mayeris

Mayeris Arregui 路 Married on 10/10/2019

The best planner in town!

My wedding was exactly a month ago today on October 10th, 2019. I first heard about Nicky by a former bride that couldn't stop raving about her and boy was she not wrong... When my now husband and I first met Nicky we were impressed by her kind soul and directness (a good thing when you're a stressed out bride). From the moment of our first meeting until the very last day (our wedding day) she kept us involved and assured us that everything would be alright. She made sure that our vision was executed to perfection.
    We are extremely content and so grateful to have had such a great planner, therapist, and friend by our side.
    Thanks a million Nicky!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Emily Ordaz 路 Married on 09/11/2019

Nicky is a Gem!!

Nicky planned my brother's wedding back in 2015 and was amazing then. I just got married this past Saturday, she is still just as Amazing! She took care of EVERYTHING and kept everything moving. She is super organized and a pure joy to work with! 110% recommend her for any wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Lanette

Lanette 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Best in the business

Nicky made planning my wedding so effortless. She brought our dreams to life and made sure that our wedding day went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend her to everyone who wants to work with someone who is kind, creative, and efficient. Nicky is the best!

• Natalie

Natalie Schilling 路 Married on 08/31/2019

THE BEST Planner and Florals!

Nicky is amazing at her job! She made the wedding planning process a breeze. I honestly can't thank her enough for everything. She was always only a quick text away. We even had a threat of a hurricane hitting on our wedding day but she ensured she was going to do everything in her power to make our day awesome, and she really did! We even had the pleasure of meeting with one of her staff members Jessica and she was great as well! On the big day, I swear she has 1000 arms..from constantly fixing my dress/hair, make sure we were drinking and happy, to taking care of all the vendors. There is no other choice when it comes to trusting someone to take care of your special day!

Also she does AMAZING florals! She is very well priced and extremely creative in her designs! 1000% recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Sara

Sara Cadet 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Married 08.10.19

Nicky and the entire team were AWESOME ! They kept me cool, calm and collected and also made sure I never tripped over my dress lol. Everything for our ceremony was executed flawlessly. I did not have to say anything. They were very professional and also kept me aware of any changes that could've happened. I would definitely recommend Events By Nicky.
    -Sara & Roodolphe

Sent on 08/20/2019

Catherine 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding vendor

Nikki was absolutely a pleasure to work with, and made our day run soooo smooth. We had terrible weather on our wedding day, and she was a total lifesaver. I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Nikki and would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to take the stress away from their special day!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Maddison

maddison daniels 路 Married on 07/06/2019

The Perfect Day

Nicky was so wonderful to work with! She left no detail unnoticed or unplanned! She was so easy to work with extremely accommodating! Everything was perfect and I truly have her to thank! Thank you for making me feel so special! Book her now!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Nicole Iseppon 路 Married on 06/16/2019

Floral and coordinator

Nicky was amazing !! The flowers were gorgeous and everything was beautiful! Nicky was great with communication and always there for me ! Highly recommend her !

• Chrissy

Chrissy Daniela 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Nicky made my wedding day dreams come true, and she will do the same for you

My wedding was absolutely magical, and I truly owe it all to Nicky! I am so grateful our paths crossed when they did. I got married May 26, 2019 at the gorgeous Villa Woodbine, and prior to my big day, I was in desperate need of someone passionate, talented, hardworking, attentive and trustworthy to make my vision come to life. My time to plan was limited, and I felt like I could not find a coordinator or florist who would take the initiative needed to run with my ideas- then, I met Nicky! Nicky took all my stress away and came up with the perfect timeline and decor for my special day. She was both my wedding coordinator and florist, and I felt so at ease handing those two tremendous responsibilities over to Events by Nicky. Nicky's attention to detail, willingness to collaborate with you and listen, fun-loving attitude and professionalism is unmatchable. Her taste and aesthetic is top notch. She worked tirelessly with me to ensure I was 100% satisfied. I would recommend Events by Nicky time and time again for your coordination and floral needs because there truly is no one better!

Gianny 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Top Notch! Truly Amazing!

Nicky was my florist and month of wedding planner. From the beginning she was always very responsive and made me feel super comfortable with her abilities. Leading up to the wedding she took care of all the final details and made us feel like everything was taken care of and everything actually was! The day of the wedding: ring bearer needs a bandaid because his shoes are giving him a blister. GOT IT. groomsman forgot to shave before showing up to the ceremony. THERE鈥檚 AN EMERGENCY KIT TO TAKE CARE OF THAT. Officiant is running late and bridal party is stuck in a room for 30 minutes waiting. SHE MADE SNACKS AND REFRESHMENTS APPEAR.
    Long story short she is absolutely amazing! Trust me you won鈥檛 go wrong here. When you ask yourself 鈥渄o I even need a wedding planner? I probably have enough family members to help me out.鈥 The answer is NO. Let your guests be guests and leave it all to Nicky. OMG and the florals, so beautiful!

• Erica

Erica 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Planner

We hired Nicky for her month of planning package. Even though she was only "month of," she was available to answer several questions we had along the planning process. From our first actual meeting together, she instantly made me feel more relaxed just by assuring me she would take care of everything I was worried about (how all of our items would get the the venue, making sure everything ran smoothly, etc). She was affordable, she came to our final venue walk through and our rehearsal walk through, she answered all questions in a timely manner, and on the actual wedding day she was like super woman, running around making sure everything got taken care of and was on schedule. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing last minute help with making sure their wedding day runs smoothly.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • I

Ingrid 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Professional, Experienced, Creative, Caring

Nicky was my wedding planner and florist and did an extraordinary job! She was always quick to respond and always had the answers. I'm sure she makes every bride feel special and greatly reduces the stress of wedding planning. You will get more than your moneys worth with her company! With her help and the help of her staff, my guests and I experienced the perfect wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Patricia Duenas 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Nicky is amazing!

As the mother of the bride you want your daughter to have her dream wedding. I look back at my daughter鈥檚 wedding and I get a smile on my face. Nicky helped bring that smile to my face. We initially hired another wedding planner without doing our homework. What a mistake! Three months before the wedding we were searching for a new wedding planner! We interviewed various recommended planners and we chose NIcky. What made our decision easy was the instant chemistry we had with her. She was professional yet down to earth. She immediately took charge and got to work. In addition to her wedding planning services we hired her to do the flowers. Leading up to the wedding we began to feel so much more at ease because things were actually getting done and my daughter鈥檚 vision was coming to life. The day of the wedding we knew Nicky was taking care of everything. The morning and afternoon of the wedding it was literally a monsoon of continued rain causing everything to be delayed. Nicky knew how worried I was and she assured me everything would be perfect. My daughter and I were able to experience a special day together with the bridesmaids knowing Nicky was hard at work making everything spectacular. The wedding was perfectly planned from the ceremony to the reception. Nicky and her team worked tirelessly to make it happen. Her flowers were beautiful and exactly what we asked for. It was a spectacular wedding and best of all everyone had an AMAZING time. We received so many compliments from our guests letting us know that everything was so beautiful. Best of all was that my daughter and her new husband had their dream wedding. I highly recommend Events by Nicky for your dream wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Rosa

Rosa Maria 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Creative, Knowledgeable, Resouceful

Nicky had an Indian wedding the same day as my wedding but promised me Jessica would handle the day of coordination. I came to Nicky after a GF referred me to her. I was planning my wedding in 3 months and had most vendors locked down but had no idea at the little details we would need sorted out. Nicky knows her stuff. She is quick to respond to my long texts, would call me and refer to my text or email to make sure to answered all my concerns. Her flowers are incredible. I gave her a Pinterest picture and gave me the exact bouquet but BETTER. I loved my bouquet so much I wish it was a permanent arrangement on my house.

Sent on 11/29/2018