Events By Nicky Reviews

Events By Nicky 6
Events By Nicky 7
  • Natalie

Natalie Schilling · Married on 08/31/2019

THE BEST Planner and Florals!

Nicky is amazing at her job! She made the wedding planning process a breeze. I honestly can't thank her enough for everything. She was always only a quick text away. We even had a threat of a hurricane hitting on our wedding day but she ensured she was going to do everything in her power to make our day awesome, and she really did! We even had the pleasure of meeting with one of her staff members Jessica and she was great as well! On the big day, I swear she has 1000 arms..from constantly fixing my dress/hair, make sure we were drinking and happy, to taking care of all the vendors. There is no other choice when it comes to trusting someone to take care of your special day!

Also she does AMAZING florals! She is very well priced and extremely creative in her designs! 1000% recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Sara

Sara Cadet · Married on 08/10/2019

Married 08.10.19

Nicky and the entire team were AWESOME ! They kept me cool, calm and collected and also made sure I never tripped over my dress lol. Everything for our ceremony was executed flawlessly. I did not have to say anything. They were very professional and also kept me aware of any changes that could've happened. I would definitely recommend Events By Nicky.
    -Sara & Roodolphe

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Maddison

maddison daniels · Married on 07/06/2019

The Perfect Day

Nicky was so wonderful to work with! She left no detail unnoticed or unplanned! She was so easy to work with extremely accommodating! Everything was perfect and I truly have her to thank! Thank you for making me feel so special! Book her now!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Events By Nicky 8

Nicole Iseppon · Married on 06/16/2019

Floral and coordinator

Nicky was amazing !! The flowers were gorgeous and everything was beautiful! Nicky was great with communication and always there for me ! Highly recommend her !

• Chrissy

Chrissy Daniela · Married on 05/26/2019

Nicky made my wedding day dreams come true, and she will do the same for you

My wedding was absolutely magical, and I truly owe it all to Nicky! I am so grateful our paths crossed when they did. I got married May 26, 2019 at the gorgeous Villa Woodbine, and prior to my big day, I was in desperate need of someone passionate, talented, hardworking, attentive and trustworthy to make my vision come to life. My time to plan was limited, and I felt like I could not find a coordinator or florist who would take the initiative needed to run with my ideas- then, I met Nicky! Nicky took all my stress away and came up with the perfect timeline and decor for my special day. She was both my wedding coordinator and florist, and I felt so at ease handing those two tremendous responsibilities over to Events by Nicky. Nicky's attention to detail, willingness to collaborate with you and listen, fun-loving attitude and professionalism is unmatchable. Her taste and aesthetic is top notch. She worked tirelessly with me to ensure I was 100% satisfied. I would recommend Events by Nicky time and time again for your coordination and floral needs because there truly is no one better!

Events By Nicky 9
    Events By Nicky 10
    Events By Nicky 11
    Events By Nicky 12

Gianny · Married on 04/13/2019

Top Notch! Truly Amazing!

Nicky was my florist and month of wedding planner. From the beginning she was always very responsive and made me feel super comfortable with her abilities. Leading up to the wedding she took care of all the final details and made us feel like everything was taken care of and everything actually was! The day of the wedding: ring bearer needs a bandaid because his shoes are giving him a blister. GOT IT. groomsman forgot to shave before showing up to the ceremony. THERE’s AN EMERGENCY KIT TO TAKE CARE OF THAT. Officiant is running late and bridal party is stuck in a room for 30 minutes waiting. SHE MADE SNACKS AND REFRESHMENTS APPEAR.
    Long story short she is absolutely amazing! Trust me you won’t go wrong here. When you ask yourself “do I even need a wedding planner? I probably have enough family members to help me out.” The answer is NO. Let your guests be guests and leave it all to Nicky. OMG and the florals, so beautiful!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Planner

We hired Nicky for her month of planning package. Even though she was only "month of," she was available to answer several questions we had along the planning process. From our first actual meeting together, she instantly made me feel more relaxed just by assuring me she would take care of everything I was worried about (how all of our items would get the the venue, making sure everything ran smoothly, etc). She was affordable, she came to our final venue walk through and our rehearsal walk through, she answered all questions in a timely manner, and on the actual wedding day she was like super woman, running around making sure everything got taken care of and was on schedule. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing last minute help with making sure their wedding day runs smoothly.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 03/16/2019

Professional, Experienced, Creative, Caring

Nicky was my wedding planner and florist and did an extraordinary job! She was always quick to respond and always had the answers. I'm sure she makes every bride feel special and greatly reduces the stress of wedding planning. You will get more than your moneys worth with her company! With her help and the help of her staff, my guests and I experienced the perfect wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Patricia Duenas · Married on 12/15/2018

Nicky is amazing!

As the mother of the bride you want your daughter to have her dream wedding. I look back at my daughter’s wedding and I get a smile on my face. Nicky helped bring that smile to my face. We initially hired another wedding planner without doing our homework. What a mistake! Three months before the wedding we were searching for a new wedding planner! We interviewed various recommended planners and we chose NIcky. What made our decision easy was the instant chemistry we had with her. She was professional yet down to earth. She immediately took charge and got to work. In addition to her wedding planning services we hired her to do the flowers. Leading up to the wedding we began to feel so much more at ease because things were actually getting done and my daughter’s vision was coming to life. The day of the wedding we knew Nicky was taking care of everything. The morning and afternoon of the wedding it was literally a monsoon of continued rain causing everything to be delayed. Nicky knew how worried I was and she assured me everything would be perfect. My daughter and I were able to experience a special day together with the bridesmaids knowing Nicky was hard at work making everything spectacular. The wedding was perfectly planned from the ceremony to the reception. Nicky and her team worked tirelessly to make it happen. Her flowers were beautiful and exactly what we asked for. It was a spectacular wedding and best of all everyone had an AMAZING time. We received so many compliments from our guests letting us know that everything was so beautiful. Best of all was that my daughter and her new husband had their dream wedding. I highly recommend Events by Nicky for your dream wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Events By Nicky 13
    Events By Nicky 14
    Events By Nicky 15
    Events By Nicky 16
  • Rosa

Rosa Maria · Married on 11/24/2018

Creative, Knowledgeable, Resouceful

Nicky had an Indian wedding the same day as my wedding but promised me Jessica would handle the day of coordination. I came to Nicky after a GF referred me to her. I was planning my wedding in 3 months and had most vendors locked down but had no idea at the little details we would need sorted out. Nicky knows her stuff. She is quick to respond to my long texts, would call me and refer to my text or email to make sure to answered all my concerns. Her flowers are incredible. I gave her a Pinterest picture and gave me the exact bouquet but BETTER. I loved my bouquet so much I wish it was a permanent arrangement on my house.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Anjani Samsundar · Married on 11/23/2018

Month of Coordinator/Day of Planning/Florals

We has the pleasure of being Nicky’s very first Indian wedding ! I could not have been more pleased with how attentive Nicky was! She truly is the reason why everything ran so smoothly over the course of those two days. She is highly recommended by me! :)

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2018

A sweet wedding Goddess gave me my happily ever after !

I cannot even begin to summarize my amazing experience with eventsbynicky. I hired Nicky a year before my wedding as my month of coordinator. She was with me throughout the entire process recommending vendors to use and answering all my lengthy texts. I forgot to mention that I was finishing graduate school in Atlanta during this process and she was always available of me. I also hired her to do my flowers which was the best decision I could have made. Nicky goes above and beyond for all her clients and she is very attentive to details which is important when planning a wedding those are the things most brides forget. The day of my wedding she showed up and coordinated everything I didnt need to give her any instructions she kept my vision in mind and made sure my big day was exactly what I wanted. My bouquet was very important to me especially making sure I had flowers that reminded me of my grandmother that recently passed she did everything possible to get the bouquet exactly how I wanted not to mention the flowers were not in season. This level of detail and always making sure to address my concerns made the entire month before my wedding less stressful and I really mean that. Please if your looking for a wedding planner or thinking you may need a planner for the month of I strongly recommend you contact Nicky you won't regret it and trust me you need a planner !! I am very organized and have a type A personality and still needed Nicky to keep me grounded and stress free throughout this hectic and beautiful time in my life. I will upload her beautiful flower arrangements because they made my wedding photos picture perfect !!

A million thanks Nicky!! Gio and I are so grateful you helped us with our big day

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Events By Nicky 24
    Events By Nicky 25

Brenda · Married on 11/03/2018

A dream come true 🥰❤️

I really don’t know what I would’ve done if I didn’t have Nicky holding my hand throughout all my wedding planning. I booked her for “month/day of” coordinating but really she was there the whole time, helped keep track of everything and helped me make sure my vision came to reality. I also booked her for my personal flowers, and they were exactly what I wanted! I have her a little creative freedom when it came to my bouquet and it was exactly what I envisioned! Day of came and she was there for me as I was freaking out about to start walking down the aisle and even dealt with last minute issues I didn’t even know could happen. Nicky really knows her stuff and is really there for her brides even the mother of the bride and the groom. She’s so awesome all my bridesmaids are booking her for their weddings! Lol

Sent on 12/10/2018

Crystal · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding💕

My husband and I got married on October 13, 2018 and we were engaged for a year. Nicky was the second vendor that I booked for our special day and I’m so glad that I did. She was so helpful and knowledgeable with every aspect of the wedding preparation. Everyone that spoke to her the day of our wedding said that she was ON POINT!! Nicky was also the florist and I have to say, the florals were amazing! The garlands on our tables were better than I had hoped for. She helped everything run smoothly and I wouldn’t have been able to do it without her. If there is one thing I do not regret, it’s hiring Nicky. She’s amazing!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lourdes · Married on 08/24/2018

There are no words to describe how incredible my wedding was, I still have people calling me and telling me they have never been to a wedding more beautiful and fun! All because of our beyond amazing wedding planner/ florist Nicky! Let’s not mention how perfect my flowers were, breathtaking!!!!! Without a doubt I recommend Nicky she is beyond incredible! Thank you for everything you did for me and my husband! Thank you bringing my vision to life ❤️

Sent on 08/25/2018

Rosali · Married on 06/16/2018

Nicky was great to work with! She met with me a month before the wedding to go over every detail. She clued me in on things I had not even thought of without her! Nicky attended and coordinated the wedding rehearsal, collected all of the wedding items 2 days in advance, and made sure everything was ready to go with all of the vendors. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything was ready at the venue, drove to our getting ready hotel to bring our bouquets, and did an amazing job of making sure the event ran smoothly. The day was magical! Out most grateful moment was when our 2 year old and 4 year old daughters fell asleep at the wedding reception and Nicky made them a bed out of chair cushions and tablecloths. It was the cutest thing -- and a save! Nicky will do anything to keep the day running smoothly! :)

Sent on 06/24/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2018

Nicky was amazing to work with! Extremely responsive and knew exactly how to make my vision a reality! Also, her flowers were very fresh and of amazing quality my wedding was a week ago and my flowers are still alive! My bouquets were also fabulous SO full and gorgeous!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Events By Nicky 26

Jessie · Married on 06/09/2018

My wedding was this past weekend (June 9th) and I am still obsessing over how beautiful everything came out. Nicky was my florist and my month-of planner. She was an absolute delight to work with. Easy to talk to, prompt responses and always on top of everything. She took care of calling all the vendors for me and organized every last detail. I can truly say that I got to enjoy the last month leading up to my wedding and my wedding day! Her floral work is jaw dropping as well! I have yet to receive all the pictures of the wedding details but I attached a few. She captured my “romantic” theme quite flawlessly. I’ve heard from other couples that they wouldn’t want to plan another wedding again but after having Nicky’s help, I definitely wouldn’t mind doing it all over again! I totally recommend Events by Nicky for your next event. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Events By Nicky 27
    Events By Nicky 28
    Events By Nicky 29
    Events By Nicky 30
    Events By Nicky 31
  • RubyQ

Ruby · Married on 05/05/2018

Events by Nicky made my wedding day flow smoothly. She is very thoughtful, resourceful, and kind. Also, the fees are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend choosing this company for your next event!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Events By Nicky 32

Melissa · Married on 04/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Nicky is an absolute lifesaver, our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her! When I first met with her she went through every detail of the wedding, she’s very responsive and willing to assist in anything. The day of the wedding she worked tirelessly with our very difficult venue! I couldnt thank her enough for everything she did!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Roxanna Roa · Married on 03/17/2018

Amazing, affordable, exceeded all expectations I would’ve ever expected!

Nicky was everything and bride can ask for. Besides affordable, she is a full package. Nicky was on top of every detail, was always punctual, had amazing ideas and knew everything I wanted for the day of. The day of she was non stop with everyone that needed assistance, with all the vendors, and remained that way till the very last minute. She even helped family members find there rooms after the wedding. She goes beyond the expectation and I recommend her to anyone looking for real help through there planning process as till the day of. Thank you Nicky, you will forever be remembered and appreciated!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Christina · Married on 02/23/2018

Before my wedding, I was going crazy looking for a florist! Then, I found Nicky on Instagram and fell in love with her work. I called her and booked her almost immediately! She was such a pleasure to work with. She is so sweet and listens to every detail! Her prices are very reasonable and she gives wonderful recommendations. The day of the wedding, everything looked so elegant. For the ceremony, my husband built a cross and Nicky did a beautiful arrangement for it. She far exceeded my expectations and I cannot wait to continue working with her for future events! Thanks Nicky!! <3

Sent on 03/31/2018
    Events By Nicky 33
    Events By Nicky 34

Jenise · Married on 02/16/2018

Nicky is the BEST WEDDING PLANNER!! When I first got engaged, I shopped around for wedding planners but Nicky was the one our heart was set on! From the beginning, she was sweet & wanted to know every detail of our wedding (which is VERY important). She has a lot of experience, has great ideas if you need them, & does everything with a smile! If there is anything I would do different about my wedding, it would be to have Nicky do my floral arrangements, as well as be my wedding planner!! I promise you will not regret hiring Nicky as your wedding planner!! Hands down, SHE IS THE BEST!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/03/2018

Nicky was recommended to me by my best friend and I'm so glad I booked her as my wedding planner and for florals. She's so sweet and knows exactly what she's doing and she won't let you down. All my flower arrangements exceeded my expectations they all came out beautiful! The day of the wedding she was running around taking care of EVERYTHING, she went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect and thanks to her it was. Thank you so much Nicky!!!
    I would recommend her to anyone she truly is amazing!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

danielle · Married on 01/27/2018

Highly Recommended!!! I found Nicky on Instagram and I'm so happy I did! Everything looked so beautiful for my party - the flowers, candles, decorations - and she did it all so seamlessly. It really made the day-of coordination something I did not have to worry about. Thank you Nicky!

Sent on 02/22/2018