$2,534

Civil (3)
Cultural (2)
Destination (2)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Gigi is exceptionally and absolutely devoted to her profession. We have no words to express our gratitude to her and her wonderful staff. We would have never had such a beautiful wedding if it wasn’t for her hard work and her non-stop Desire to please every detail.
From the beginning she had everything under control, every question was answered. Every detail was perfect.
Thank you Gigi for your total commitment to making our daughters wedding a most memorable evening!!!

Profile Picture Ody, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a bride, I had the immense pleasure of having Gigi as my wedding planner. They say planning a wedding can be nerve-wracking, imagine having to plan one thousands of miles away. Gigi made it all possible, working around my schedule and never skipping a beat. If you want the best of the best, look no where else than Gigi and her team.  Not only is she an absolutely charming person, but her professionalism, dedication and contacts are unparalleled.  When my original wedding venue cancelled 5 months before my wedding date, within 24 hours Gigi found me an even more extraordinary venue. Possible tropical storm, 100% chance of rain predicted for my outdoor wedding, not an issue, Gigi had contingencies in place for it all! Needing my acrylic thank you’s in 3 different languages, or having to plan a welcome party for all out of town guests, do not fret Gigi’s there! Her attention to detail is unmatched. There was no challenge too small, making even what would seem as the most stressing situations, nothing but joy! Gigi and her team came through time and time again. To this day, my guests are still reaching just to state that it was the best, most fun wedding they had attended, that the details were out of control! I love spending time with her and would recommend her time and time again.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I attended my best friends wedding last night and it was nothing short of amazing !

Gigi did a phenomal job, everything was on point and she was there for whatever anyone needed from the beginning to the end of the night.

I will def be recommending her to my other friends !

Profile Picture Yaileen, 3/23/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1465485641769 image
220x220 sq 1465485893302 image
220x220 sq 1465486012202 image

6 ENDORSEMENTS
GIGI is so great to work with! She is very responsive, has a can-do attitude, and most importantly she is so sweet. Our delivery was a breeze and everything ran on time because of her organization skills. Choose her as your wedding planner, I highly recommend her! She is amazing!

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

We love working with Gigi, besides her great personality her and her team on top of their game, True professionals can wait to collaborate on other event with her!

I had the pleasure of working with Gigi at a Beautiful Miami Wedding we Catered. Gigi was organized and friendly from the moment we first exchanged emails. The day of the event she was energetic, organized, detailed oriented and always calm and collected to ensure everything was smooth and seamless. Her decor was impeccable, staff attentive and friendly, and overall just a pleasure to work with. We look forward to work with Gigi on many more events in the near future!

What an absolute joy it was to work with Gigi. She was in charge at all times without being overbearing or controlling. Even with weather challenges she created a very harmonious event and made sure the Bride had her Plan A in every way. I would recommend this planner to any couple looking for someone calm and graceful at all times. Hope to have you in the Mansion again soon !!

Coral Gables, FL 33134   See On Map