Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Eventi Floral & Events

We pride ourselves on the trust and relationship we develop with each client – every wedding is completely unique, and we treat them that way. We love creating and incorporating fresh ideas and techniques to surprise and delight your guests. Focusing on fewer events each year allows us to make our clients feel as if they are our only one!

Diana has been carrying around a clipboard and directing people where to stand since she was a little girl. Okay, well, maybe not quite – but she has known for a long time that she has a gift for overseeing details and conducting many elements to create a flawless event. Prior to founding Eventi, Diana worked for over a decade assisting multiple partners at a fast-paced law firm. Juggling the needs and priorities of many people became one of her strongest skills and she discovered she truly excels under pressure. Launching Eventi has been a dream come true for her – and with each new client, her passion is reignited. Her favorite moment at any wedding is getting a chance to sneak the couple into the reception space prior to guests arriving – so that they can share a quiet dance alone. The wedding detail Diana’s most crazy about? Place settings. “I love making each wedding’s place setting their own. Even if you are having a buffet – guests shouldn’t be responsible for setting their own table!” Diana’s advice for the couple on the day of is “Even if you’re type A, resolve to ‘flip a switch’ and be type B, just for one day. It’s so worth it. You’ve worked so hard and thought about this day for so long – now it’s our job to make sure everything goes according to plan. And it will!”

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (2)
Referrals (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)

We had the pleasure of having Eventi plan our wedding in Sept. 2017!!!! Diana and LynnAaron are simply amazing :) The day couldn't of happened without them (seriously!) From the beginning to the end, they were professional and helped us through the process step by step, recommended amazing vendors, came up with the best ideas, and created incredible designs. We all know that planning a wedding comes with stress, but it was seriously a load off our shoulders knowing that are planners had everything taken care of. Our vision for our wedding day was carried out to a "T"! Its also a plus that they are super friendly and easy to communicate with. I highly recommend Eventi!!!!!! They deserve 10 stars!

Profile Picture Shameka , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I couldn't be happier with the process and results of working with Diana.
Diana was a joy to work with from the start. She is fun and energetic, always realistic, will do anything she can to make your dreams a reality, and is supportive in every way.
I had some very undeveloped ideas about my wedding and I did not have a clear vision. I am also quite opinionated, so I can imagine this was not an easy combination. Diana worked with my taste and budget, my mom's ideas, and her own creative genius to create a wedding that was exactly what we all wanted but could never have imagined. Diana's design for my wedding walked a a perfect line and said all of the things we wanted it to say: elegant but fun, bright but tasteful, unique but universally beautiful, opulent but not showy. Diana is a magician when it comes to flowers. The flowers were such an important element to me and they ended up being one of my favorite things about the wedding. The arrangements were stunning, creative, and lush.
Diana and her staff, especially LynnAaron, were so much fun to work with. They made everything run smoothly, went above and beyond the call of duty to help me, the wedding party, guests, and were such bright lights during the entire process.
I wouldn't only recommend Diana as a wedding planner, I would say that if you're getting married and you don't hire Diana, you're missing an opportunity to realize your wedding dreams, work with a talented and creative team, and make an incredible friend.

Profile Picture Miranda, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Diana and LynnAaron at Eventi for the home-stretch planning and day-of wedding coordinating, and they were amazing. It was great to know we could relax and enjoy ourselves, and they definitely saved the day behind the scenes. We were so glad to have them there!

Profile Picture Lily , 6/10/17, 5 Reviews

Double Weddings
Number of Planners
9 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Diana and her team really do go above and beyond for their events. We have seen them help a short-staffed catering team serve the guests! They really are amazing and put their heart and soul into every event. Book them today!

Exquisite event design from a polished professional! We love working with Diana and her team, she makes every event a dream for clients AND vendors.

We absolutely love working with Eventi by Diana every chance we get! Diana's calming presence is always appreciated on such a hectic day by all. When we work with Diana never fails to make everyone feel like a superstar! The whole staff at Eventi are so talented at what they do and they are a pleasure to work with!

Eventi Planning are an exceptional company whose focus on detail and design are unparalleled. Without a doubt one of Mid-Atlantic's top event planners.

Diana is awesome to work with and I love her wedding planning style. Using a wedding planner is a smart move and it really adds more beauty to the wedding photos.

78 PROS I KNOW