Borrowed Blue Photography

Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Borrowed Blue Photography

Natalie Nadozirny and Jamie Suthard, the two photographers making up Borrowed Blue Photography, love weddings. They love capturing images that not only show an unposed moment but also work together to tell a story.

Korean paebeck
Korean paebeck
a kiss in the street
a kiss in the street
a kiss under the fall leaves
a kiss under the fall leaves
the bridal party shows off their tattoos
the bridal party shows off their tattoos
Miecha and David say their vows.
Miecha and David say their vows.
We always try to capture the groomsmen doing something fun!
We always try to capture the groomsmen doing something fun!
marisa by the window
at sunset
at sunset

30 Reviews for Borrowed Blue Photography

Kelly McCartney · Married on 08/25/2018

Gorgeous photos, easy to work with

We used Borrowed Blue for our August 2018 Baltimore wedding and we couldn’t recommend them any more! Here’s a few reasons why:
    -Responsive-- Natalie answered all of our questions in a timely manner.
    -Reasonable and flexible pricing-- Borrowed Blue offers a number of different packages depending on what you are looking for. We appreciated that we were able to swap an engagement session for an extra hour of shooting on our wedding day, since we’re based out of town and weren’t able to come back for an engagement session.
    -Organized and authoritative— We have a lot of family and friends and we wanted to take pictures as efficiently as possible on our wedding day so we could enjoy the party. Natalie did a great job of getting people in and out of photos quickly so that we could enjoy our day.
    -Fun—The team is funny, friendly, and easy to work with. You will spend a lot of time with your photographers on your wedding day so you should enjoy spending time with them.
    -Ease of process-- They share sneak peaks via video and phone app and then share all of the high quality photos for you to print and use. We also purchased an extremely reasonably priced album with our package.
    -Extremely talented—Our pictures are absolutely incredible! A lot of thought and energy went into the lighting and locations and it shows. They do a great job of documenting what was a truly awesome day.

We are so thankful that we chose to work with Borrowed Blue-- they were everything we were looking for in wedding photographers!

Borrowed Blue Photography 1
    Borrowed Blue Photography 2
    Borrowed Blue Photography 3
    Borrowed Blue Photography 4
    Borrowed Blue Photography 5

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

I can't say enough good things about Borrowed Blue. Natalie and Jamie were wonderful! They got where they needed to be to get the photos without being intrusive. And we just got the first sneak peak at the photos themselves and they're wonderful! They were the perfect complement to my desire for artistry and my husband's desire for practical, efficiency.

Raymond · Married on 10/10/2015

Natalie and Jamie were a class act. First and foremost, they strike the perfect balance between being consummate professionals and genuinely excited by your story as a couple. Leading up to the big day, I'll admit I was not the easiest or most pleasant person to deal with, none of which had to do with Borrowed Blue. At any rate, Natalie and Jamie were extraordinarily flexible, patient, down-to-earth, and accommodating.

Now, the photos. INCREDIBLE. I am someone who did not want photos for my wedding. Period. But I can honestly say that after seeing the amazing portraits that Jamie and Natalie did of my spouse and me, I'll be the first to recommend that every couple - even super stingy ones - invest in at least some sort of wedding photography. During the session, despite the fact that I had been difficult to deal with leading up to the big day, it was clear that both Jamie and Natalie were genuinely happy and excited to be part of our day. They were determined to get as many great shots as they could, and they made very creative use of many different indoor and outdoor spaces near our venue. Their online photo review system is easy and efficient, and they clearly know what they're doing.

Natalie and Jamie, THANK YOU for having the wisdom, foresight, and patience to capture something that I had not originally valued for my wedding. It's a gift I'll carry with me for the rest of my life.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Borrowed Blue Photography Pricing

Borrowed Blue Photography Price Rates

Borrowed Blue Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Anderson's Delightful Events, LLC
    Anderson's Delightful Events, LLC Wedding Planners

A quick thank you to Borrowed Blue Photography. Great quality work and all around wonderful experience.

• Wessel's Florist
    Wessel's Florist Wedding Florists

Wonderful!!!!

• Flowers & Fancies
    Flowers & Fancies Wedding Florists

When you want your photos to remind you of your wedding day ...years later....Borrowed Blue captures the moments. You will thoroughly enjoy working with them, before, during and after your wedding day!

• Baltimore, MD 21212 See on map