Emily Jackson Photography

Baltimore, MD View map

Are you looking for something different out of your wedding pictures? Would you like the traditional poses, combined with some fun, new shots from a different perspective? Are you looking to capture those special moments - and re-live the emotion and joy of the day? You'll find all of those things in Emily Jackson Photography - I look forward to working with you!

My approach is simple, I want you to feel your best and look your best - exactly as you were. I photograph the couple in a way that is natural and comfortable, allowing your natural beauty to sign through. I believe that your pictures from your wedding day or engagement should tell a story and document either a very special day or time in your life.

I don't believe in stiff and fussy. I don't believe in rules and re-creations. I don't believe these special moments can be recaptured.

I do believe we will have a blast taking your photos together, and I would be honored to be a part of your wedding day.

Ashley Married on 11/24/2007
    Emily was a joy to work with! She felt more like a close friend than a vendor. We loved her and were thrilled with the beautiful pictures she delivered. :) Highly recommend!
    Melissa Married on 09/03/2007
    Emily Jackson is a true artist. She spent the entire wedding day seeking out those one-of-a-kind moments that really captured the joy and fun of our wedding day. I love my wedding photos because they are perfectly unique to my day - no cookie-cutter shots for us! She spent time getting to know us so that she could capture us at our best.

I felt so comfortable with Emily, that I also had her take some very special portraits of me as a wedding gift surprise for my husband. She put me right at ease andhad plenty of ideas to make me look my best. (And the hubby loved them!)

Baltimore, 21224
Location of (Emily Jackson Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding