Flowers & Fancies

Owings Mills, Maryland View map

Flowers & Fancies is a floral design company based in Baltimore, Maryland specializing in Micro-Weddings.

The wedding team has refined the process of selecting wedding flowers with you in mind. The goal is to offer the ease of online shopping, the look you love and a great experience from beginning to end. Your one-stop-shop for your upcoming intimate celebration. The A la Carte Wedding Menu is available-- Shop the website today!

Wedding Collections!

Whether your aesthetic is classic, tropical, garden-style, romantic or boho-chic, the menu reflects a wide variety.

Most collections will include the following elements:

• Bouquets
  • Garland
  • Rose Floaters
  • Votive Candles
  • Flower Petals

Flowers & Fanices offers pick-up from our store and delivery to the central Maryland area.

Please see if your wedding location is in our area of service:

Areas Covered

• (Anne Arundel County) 21076
  • (Baltimore City) 21201, 21202, 21205, 21206, 21210, 21211, 21212, 21214, 21215, 21218, 21224, 21225, 21227, 21229, 21230, 21231, 21239, 21286, 21287
  • (Baltimore County) 21022, 21030, 21031, 21057, 21071, 21082, 21093, 21117, 21128, 21133, 21136, 21152, 21153, 21162, 21204, 21207, 21208, 21209, 21220, 21221, 21222, 21228, 21234, 21236, 21237, 21244, 21250, 21252, 21285
  • (Carrol County) 21048, 21157
  • (Harford County) 21131
  • (Howard County) 21029, 21042, 21043, 21044, 21045, 21046, 21075, 21076, 21090, 21163

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Amber G. Married on 12/03/2021

Soo beautiful!

Annetta was wonderful to work with! Our flowers were beautiful and EXACTLY what I had imagined. Everything arrived on time. She was always responsive and reliable. I would highly recommend them!
  • Molly
    Molly H. Married on 09/25/2021

Flowers & Fancies is SO great!!

We worked with Anna and Annetta at F&F and they were both SO helpful and responsive! When we first met with Anna, I had an idea of what I wanted but really wasn't 100%. She asked me a lot of questions and put together something that was totally me/us just by my answers. Annetta was beyond helpful throughout this entire process, answering all of my million questions and getting back to me quickly, which is so appreciated. I also loved that they created a centerpiece for us to look at a few months before our wedding, which was so helpful to see it come to life (plus I brought all of the little decor pieces to make sure it all worked together).

Then our wedding day came and the flowers were GORGEOUS. People were raving about them! The F&F team is truly amazing because 4 days before our wedding, we decided to add a last minute ceremony arch and they were able to throw some flowers together to go on the top of it without a problem. I highly, highly recommend them!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Hotel Weddings

The staff is so accommodating! I can make a phone call and send an email and they walk me through all of my options! Looking forward to more opportunities to partner

Gala Cloths Gala Cloths Wedding Rentals

You can never go wrong with Flowers and Fancies! From large events to small home parties, always reasonably priced, beautiful work and a pleasure to work with. Dulany

Images of Sommer (A Bill Rettberg Jr. Production) Images of Sommer (A Bill Rettberg Jr. Production) Wedding Photographers

Wonderful people to deal with, and absolutely beautiful wedding arrangements! We always enjoy working with Flowers and Fancies! Wedding photography is never complete without beautiful bouquets, and the professionals at Flowers and Fancies never fail to deliver the best!!!

11404 Cronridge Dr. Owings Mills, Maryland, 21117

M-S 8:30- 5:00 Sunday 8:30-1
Location of (Flowers & Fancies)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding