Flowers & Fancies Reviews

268 Reviews for Flowers & Fancies

• Katelyn

Katelyn Shenton · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Beautiful flowers, excellent service

When I booked a Valentine's weekend wedding, I completely forgot about what that would mean for the price of flowers. Flowers & Fancies made it work in every way possible and my flowers were beautiful, full and creative. We have long been customers of Flowers & Fancies but working with Anna on the wedding was perfect. Florals were not our strong suit so having her expertise and patience made the whole process less stressful from start to finish. She was flexible and responsive when we edited the contract and did the most amazing job with our budget. Flowers were delivered on time. The chuppah was elegant and beautiful and they also did a sample table arrangement in case we wanted to make any tweaks to the look. Perfect from start to finish!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Gretchen

Gretchen Sinkovitz · Married on 08/29/2020

Couldn't be happier!

Our bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and tablescapes were absolutely stunning!! I'm totally clueless when it comes to floral design, and the folks at Flowers and Fancies did a phenomenal job of taking the few ideas I had/things I wanted and turning them into the perfect arrangements for our wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Anna · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome and affordable

We worked with Anna Hock and she is a dream to work with. We didn’t want to spend a lot of money on flowers but also wanted them to look nice and Flowers & Fancies was so willing to work with our budget. We got 7 bouquets, 7 boutineers, 2 ceremony centerpieces and 12 reception centerpieces (4 of 3 types of centerpieces), flower petals all for an incredibly affordable price, compared to other florists. That being said our flowers looked amazing and exactly what we had envisioned. Anna worked with us to plan 3 different centerpieces for different tablescapes and they were stunning. The whole planning process was super easy (which was important for us as we were planning a wedding in Baltimore from Delaware). Anna listened to us, was extremely responsive to emails and made the delivery process super easy, including a last minute change to where we wanted the grooms flowers delivered. We are so so so happy to have been able to work with Flowers and Fancies.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing florist from beginning to end!

We worked with Anna for our wedding and we cannot say enough wonderful things about her and the whole Flowers & Fancies team. From our first meeting, she made us feel comfortable and confident that she knew exactly how to carry out our vision. I was not the best at putting into words what I was looking for, but somehow she was able to take my ramblings and turn it into the most beautiful floral arrangements that I could have imagined. She was so responsive the whole way through and very patient when I kept changing my mind. We have received SO many compliments on our flowers, and we simply could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks so much to Anna and the whole team!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Pattie

Pattie Phillips · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome Florist

We visited many florist, and all were responsive and showed us beautiful arrangements, but when we met Anna Hock at Flowers and Fancies she synced with my daughter’s imagination. Anna quickly grasped and built on our daughter and her fiancé’s ideas to arrive at exactly what they wanted for themselves, their bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, Emmanuel Episcopal Church and The Peabody Library. Upon delivery, it was plain to see that each flower had been carefully scrutinized to ensure perfection. The bouquets were beautifully arranged and flowing with greenery just as envisioned. In a word, they were spectacular in every way. A week later, parishioners at the church were still complimenting flowers left on the alter. We are so appreciative of Anna and her highly talented team’s caring attention to every detail.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Thanks so much for the lovely review, we appreciate you and Brittany choosing us to be a part of her special day. It was so nice working with you both to bring her vision to life. We are so glad that you were happy with everything. Can't wait to see the photos! Thanks again.
    Everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Erin Alencewicz · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Florist

I cannot recommend Anna and the entire Flowers and Fancies team enough! We were absolutely blown away by their service, professionalism, and beyond gorgeous floral arrangements they made for our wedding. Anna truly brought our vision to life and we are blown away by the result. We look forward to working together again in the future and thank you so much for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Erin, It was our absolute pleasure to work with you on the flowers for your special day. We are so happy that everything turned out the way you wanted it to. Thanks again for allowing to be a part of it.

Warmly,

Diane Horton Finch · Married on 08/04/2019

Ihezie - finch wedding - august 4

Anna was terrific in her initial presentation - she listened. Thanks to the designers - bouquets and boutonnieres were gorgeous - the price point was reasonable and worth every penny. Just wish we had Flowers and Fancies do the church flowers; manner and timeliness of delivery at the wedding hotel were perfect. Made changes along the way and always received positive and quick feedback; my gardenias smelled and looked beautiful - lots of compliments from guests. Thank you. Diane Finch for Mary and Anthony Finch

Sent on 08/06/2019

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Diane.We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It was lovely working with you and Mary on the flowers for her and Anthony's wedding and we consider it a privilege to be included in their special day. Thanks again,

Marlene Schiech · Married on 06/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The flowers are stunning! The head designer Kristen designs gorgeous arrangements. Anna and Kristen are so easy to work with. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the flowers, candles and design of each table at our reception. It was the easiest part of the entire wedding process.

I've been a customer for 12 years. Just love their all occassion flowers also. Best florist I know.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely comments. It was our pleasure to design the wedding flowers for the big day. We strive to make the process of choosing flowers as stress free as possible so you can relax and enjoy the day. Thanks again.
    Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies.

Rach Bee · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent experience!

Our experience with Flowers and Fancies was awesome! We worked with Anna Hock who could not have been nicer or easier to work with. We had a very specific vision in mind for what we wanted and she was offered great suggestions for how we could execute that within our budget. They are pricier than some other floral vendors but it was 110% worth the cost because of the quality of service and the quality of product. The flowers day-of were top quality and a major highlight at our wedding - everyone loved them!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

We really enjoyed working with you and Ishan on the flowers for your wedding. I loved all of the bright colors you chose for the designs and we were glad to be able to work within your budget. Thanks again for allowing to be a part of your special day.
    Warmly, Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies.

Kathi Strasser · Married on 06/15/2019

Flowers & Fancies - What a Great Choice!

For my daughter's wedding, one of our toughest decisions was what florist to use. We researched, read reviews and interviewed several but were not bowled over until we spoke with Anna Hock from Flowers & Fancies in Owings Mills, MD. After speaking with her everything seemed like it was going to be taken care of perfectly. Anna was super friendly, very professional, definitely knows her business and just "got" what my daughter's vision was. My daughter lives in the Seattle, WA area so some of the planning was a challenge between the distance and the time difference. Anna and the staff was very accommodating and made it all very easy. Our wedding and reception were not in the Owings Mills area at all so don't let that stop you from giving them a chance. Our flowers were stunning and absolutely what we wanted. The planning was a breeze. We could not have asked for more.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely review. I love the colors and style of Hannah's flowers and am so happy we were able to do a lot of the planning long distance. We try to make choosing flowers as easy and effortless as possible. Thanks again from all of our team for including us in the big day.

Best, Anna and team F&F
  • Rachel

Rachel Sybor · Married on 03/15/2019

Easy Perfection!

F+F is everything a bride could hope for in a florist. Trust them to come through and guide you along - they know what they are doing! Our consultant, Anna, guided us when I wasn't sure what would work best - she pointed out which flowers were out of season, what colors I could incorporate and gave me so many options. But she also didn't push us to purchase items outside of our vision. About 3 weeks before the wedding I was able to change up my bridal bouquet with no issues! All of our correspondences were quick and painless too. Make sure to follow them on Instagram for inspiration!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

It was lovely getting to meet with you to plan the flowers for your special day. and thanks so much for adding the photos to your review. I love seeing the smile on your groom's face!! We appreciate the trust you put in us to bring your vision to life.
    Best Anna and Team F&F
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 12/01/2018

Our Flowers were GORGEOUS!

Anna and team at F&F made sure our wedding day flowers were spectacular. From the moment we met with them in person, through the entire process, Anna was kind, informative, and truly wonderful to work with. Even when I changed my mind a few months before our wedding about a color in the arrangements, Anna accommodated us and provided a reassurance that she understood our vision and would deliver. And deliver she did! Our flowers were gorgeous and unique and fit in our budget. We never felt like a number and Anna always made sure to respond quickly. This team is truly the best in the business.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you and I think your final color change looked lovely in the venue and gave the flowers the moody color palette you wanted for your special day. I'm so glad that we had the chance to be a part of your special day. Thanks again!!
  • Brina

Brina Furman · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning, Beautiful & Gorgeous doesn't sum it up

They took my vision and brought it to life. Absolutely stunning arrangements and respectful of my budget. Thank you for all your help in making the room so elegant!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Thanks so much Brina. We loved working with you and your Mom and are so happy that you were pleased with the flowers.

Best,

Jenny R · Married on 10/13/2018

Could not have asked for more

I simply cannot say enough positive things about Anna and the team at Flowers and Fancies. I did not have an incredibly clear vision of my wedding decorations and had a tight budget to keep. I was blown away by Anna's flexibility and willingness to work on a tight budget and her ability to guide me through decisions on bouquets. Anna was so responsive, and she made the planning process a breeze. On our wedding day, we had so many compliments on our gorgeous flower arrangements. I was personally stunned by the beautiful bouquets Flowers and Fancies put together. Stellar team. Thank you so much, Flowers and Fancies!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Jenny, We loved working with you and having the chance to be a part of your special day. I'm so happy that our team was able to provide florals that worked within your budget and still wow you with the flowers!! It was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks again.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Flowers & Fancies has made wedding planning so much easier. We worked with Anna and were quite pleased. We had a tour of the facility and were blown away. We met for a consultation and the attention to detail from this first meeting made us feel confident moving forward. Anna pinned photos during the conversation and provided additional ideas to really determine our wants and needs. We had frequent email correspondence and Anna helped us make decisions without rushing us at any point. We had a meeting the day before our tasting and we were given a sample centerpiece to take with us to have the full vision at our venue! The day of team worked efficiently to set up our ceremony space and our reception hall. Everything looked beautiful. Our guests raved about our flowers. We cannot thank Anna and the team at Flowers & Fancies enough. We will certainly be coming back for our floral needs!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Elizabeth, thanks so much for your kind words. Our team really enjoyed working on the flowers for your special day!! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of it.

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

I worked with Anna from Flowers and Fancies and would recommend her and the company without reservation. Anna was highly professional in all of our dealings, was quick to respond to my inquiries, and was very patient and helpful in helping me craft a vision for the big day. The day of the arrangements were absolutely beautiful and the overall look of the centerpieces and chuppah exceeded my expectations. One of my boutineres somehow didn’t make it to the venue, and I was prepared to let it go, but without my knowing Anna had a
    team member drive back to the shop and bring a boutinerre back to the venue for my grandpa. There were a couple items I felt were a bit pricey but looking back on how beautiful everything was and how I didn’t have to worry about anything the day of, I think it was well worth the money.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are so glad that you liked all of the flowers. We were happy to be able get your grandpa's boutonierre out to you, we didn't want any one to be left out on the special day. Thanks again for including us. Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Brianne · Married on 08/25/2018

I worked with Anna Hock and she was very detail orientated and went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect for my big day. She scheduled a second appointment with me so I could see a sample table arrangement prior to the wedding. We made a couple adjustments and everything came out beautiful. I loved loved my bouquet, arch floral and table arrangements. I would go with Flowers & Fancies for any special event moving forward. they were timely and professional.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day, we loved working with you and consider it a privilege to be included. The team really enjoyed designing the flowers for your big day. Thanks again Bri, it was our pleasure. Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Jessie · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Flowers and Fancies for our wedding could not have been better. Anna, Kristen, and team really worked to understand our vision and to provide exactly what we were looking for. They created an A+ flower wall as a backdrop which everyone was raving about. They really worked with us to provide us with beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and chuppah all within the price range we asked for. They were accommodating to last minute requests as well. Loved working with them!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Tanya · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing florist!! Words can't express what a beautiful job they did. Anna was amazing too. We loved that she walk through everything with us, gave suggestions, was totally flexible and very knowledgeable. We would definitely use them again for any of our florist needs. Highly recommended for Weddings and any event!! Fabulous!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

I am so happy that you and Margaret were pleased with the flowers for your wedding day. We really enjoyed designing the flowers and loved all of the colors you selecting. Thanks again for choosing Flowers & Fancies as your wedding day florist.

Lindsay · Married on 06/09/2018

Thank you flowers and fancies for bringing my floral vision to life! I had a very specific vision for my day that revolved around tulips - flowers and fancies were upfront and honest about the possibility of them not being available and discussed plan A and plan B if they weren’t. I appreciated so much their honesty and in the end I got my beautiful tulip center pieces! During my mock up trail I was absolutely blown away and felt so comfortable that I had 0 worries on my wedding day about my flowers! If you want professionalism and beautiful stunning floral arrangements on your wedding day be sure to check these guys out!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

We loved working on the flowers for your wedding and we were so happy to bring your vision to life. We considered it a privilege to be included in your special day. Thanks again for choosing Flowers & Fancies as you wedding day florist.

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't say enough great things about Anna and my wedding flowers from Flowers & Fancies. I had a vision and Anna worked with me to create the most perfect wedding flowers in my budget. I met with a number of florists before choosing Flowers & Fancies and I am so very glad we went with them for our wedding. My flowers were gorgeous, the exact color and look we wanted. I highly recommend Flowers & Fancies!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Heather, Thanks so much for including the pictures. We loved working with you on the flowers for your wedding and are so happy that you were pleased with the results. The soft palette that you chose was a lovely accent to your waterside venue. Thanks so much for choosing us to be a part of your special day!! Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

I can't even begin to express how amazing Anna was to work with. She was so helpful and responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process. I told her exactly what I was looking for and she helped me to create my dream centerpieces and bouquets all within my budget. She responded to my emails very quickly and anytime I had a question she was eager to answer it. She didn't push anything on me and really wanted me to be happy and did anything she could to make sure everything was just as I had envisioned. The flowers were beautiful and I did not have to worry about a thing with her and the Flowers and Fancies team. I highly recommend Flowers and Fancies to any bride.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was so nice working with you on your wedding flowers. Our team always strives to be sure the flowers on your big day are just what you want them to be. It was our pleasure to be a part of it. Thanks again, Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Tenisha · Married on 03/25/2018

Anna and her team were AMAZING! The flowers were absolutely beautiful, my guests and all who see pictures comment on how unique and lovely they are. Also, they stayed fresh for quite awhile after our wedding was over. I will definitely use them for any future events!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Thank you very much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so happy that your guest noticed the flowers and that you were pleased with all of our designs. We loved working with you and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Sarah · Married on 03/11/2018

Flowers & Fancies did a wonderful job on my wedding flowers. I worked with Anna, and she was great in every way--she listened to what I wanted budget-wise and style-wise, she made great suggestions, she was easy-going, and she was very professional. She followed up with me right before the day and made sure that I felt confident that everything was going to be great. It goes without saying that the flowers were beautiful--the design team they have is incredible.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Flowers & Fancies's reply:

Sarah, we can't thank you enough for the lovely review and we want to thank you again for including us in your special day. We are so happy that you were pleased with everything . Thanks again

Dana · Married on 02/16/2018

Upon a recommendation from our wedding planner, I reached out to Anna at F&F and we are so glad that I did!

Anna worked so hard to help align my vision with our budget, even tweaking details for us up until the final weeks of planning. Her creative ideas helped make my centerpiece dreams a reality, even coming to the rescue to save an element I thought I could DIY on my own.

The F&F team worked seamlessly with the rest of our vendors for setup and flipping of the ceremony/reception space at the Peabody Library. All personal florals were delivered to a separate location per our request, and when we discovered that we were short a boutonniere, the team rectified the mistake right away, making sure that it didn't have an impact on the rest of the day.

When the venue surprised us with a few last minute changes for setup, Anna also jumped in to help brainstorm solutions and were are/so grateful for her guidance and patience throughout the entire planning process. I'm pretty sure Anna and I exchanged hundreds of emails over the several months of planning, and she responded to every single one in a timely and professional manner.

We will definitely be going back to Flowers & Fancies in the future!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Dana,

It was lovely working with you and have the chance to be a part of your special day. You had a beautiful vision and we were glad to be a part in making it come to life. Your copper lanterns sparkled as you were coming down the aisle and added a magical touch to the evening along with that last minute snowfall. Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding.

Warmly,