8120 Snow Hill Road, Ocean City, MD 21804 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Eventfully Yours

Eventfully Yours offers several options when assisting in the production of your wedding or event. Whether you want day-of coordination or planning the entire soirée from the ground up, each proposal I design is customized to meet your individual needs. Eventfully Yours takes great pride is executing unique, personal weddings & events, where no detail is left unturned.

Follow Eventfully Yours on

as 51 1015726 157574704982152

8 Reviews for Eventfully Yours

Devan Bartell · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wedding Planner Extroidinaire

Words cannot describe what Angie Smythe at Eventfully Yours did for me and my husband on our wedding day. She made my vision a reality and made me feel as though my simplistic ideas and wants were the most fabulous and magical ideas. She made my simple ideas a reality and blew me away when I saw them.
    Angie was someone that we met through the venue when she worked for a company, about a year before my wedding she decided to open Eventfully Yours! Boy was that the best decision she could have made. She started this business with a client base of not just brides to be but vendors. Vendors back her and her brides, it is a true team. I had to switch caterers about 9 months before my wedding, it messed up my budget and everything. Angie took the bull by the horns and found us a new caterer within our budget and took care of it all, scheduled meetings, arrangements, voiced her concerns and made sure to be budget conscious! On the day of my wedding I had no air conditioning in the dressing room, yes ladies no air conditioning. Angie, got the owner of the place there within minutes and fans were provided and other accommodations were made for me and my girls.
    Although you may not understand at first why you need a wedding planner or want one you should think twice! Angie made this day stress free, worry free and made my special day more remarkable than I could have ever imagined while using my ideas!
    More importantly Angie isn’t just a wedding planner, but someone I can now call a dear friend of mine.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Amrhein · Married on 08/28/2020

Excellent wedding planning

Angie is wonderful and gives you peace of mind on your wedding day!! She helped coordinate the vendors and setup the outdoor venue for us on the day of the wedding and went above and beyond by going to buy roses on the way to the venue, to replace flowers in the bridal party bouquets that had frozen in the refrigerator overnight!! Leading up to the wedding she was always available when needed and helped with any issues that arose. She’s very professional and experienced in all areas of wedding planning. She’s a must-have for your wedding!!!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2019

Would hire Angie again in a heartbeat!

I honestly can't begin to comprehend what we would have done without Angie guiding our wedding planning process and coordinating on the day-of. I was iffy about hiring a coordinator, but Angie was hands down the most valuable vendor we had and went so far above and beyond our expectations that it's hard to describe in a small review! Angie was full of logistical advice, vendor recommendations, and style input and was constantly available, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable. Our wedding was a large backyard wedding that had lots of moving pieces and she was available throughout the week leading up to our day to make sure everything fell into place perfectly. She picked up on my vision quickly and worked tirelessly on the day of our wedding to make sure that vision was achieved without me even knowing what was happening - I was totally stress free and confident in her! It's always evident when you are working with someone who is so truly passionate about their job that it seems more like a lifestyle than a career for them, and that person is Angie. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Eventfully Yours Pricing

Eventfully Yours Price Rates

Eventfully Yours FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ocean City, 21842 See on map
    Location of (Eventfully Yours)