3740 Bradley Road, Federalsburg, MD 21632 Map · Phone number

About A Unique Party Event

A Unique Party Event is a wedding planning service in Federalsburg, Maryland. Debbie is a go-getter and passionate about her growing business. She has experience planning traditional and theme weddings. She can plan your engagement party, bridal party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and any other wedding events.

Whether you know exactly what you want, or need assistance focusing on a vision, Debbie can deliver your dream wedding. She works with quality vendors in different areas and is very organized. She offers four wedding packages that can be customized to meet your needs. Packages include consultations, venue and vendor choices, invitation planning and RSVP management, menu planning, accommodations, and more. A Unique Party Event services include:

• Day-of coordination

Reception area
1471242873640023a03beo1

3 Reviews for A Unique Party Event

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

A Unique Party Event is a MUST HAVE. I could not imagine planning my wedding without Debbie. She is extremely organized, professional, and has taken care of basically everything from finding vendors (usually finds more than one so that you can choose), communicating with the vendors, keeping track of contracts, keeping track of receipts, etc. She is proactive and keeps things to a timeline so that you stay on track and have everything completed with time to spare. Debbie is very flexible and attends all meetings with vendors so that all questions are asked and answered. She is great to communicate with and responds quickly. I HIGHLY recommend a Unique Party Event to anyone and everyone who is planning a special day!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Ming · Married on 06/24/2017

Debbie is dedicated to what she is passionate about. We have not reached our day yet, but so far Debbie has been very helpful as our planner and personal consultant. More to come...

Sent on 05/09/2017

A Unique Party Event's reply:

Thank you Ming for taking time to leave me such a great review. I would appreciate you updating your review now your special day has come. It was a pleasure working with you and Jessica. Congratulations!!

Sandra · Married on 07/14/2017

3.4
      2.5

We elicited her services for my daughter's Wedding, she was assistive although Our event has not yet arrived- she has been very accommodating and assistive. We are looking forward to our Special Day.
    Update Post Wedding:
    At the arrival of the Wedding, there were hiccups with the groomsmen, the weather, and challenges with entry under the tent. My distress came when it was time to get the ball moving. I was met with many people who know me & how organized I am, coming to me that there was no control or directing persons in trying to get things moving in an organized manner. There seemed to be a lack of coordination/taking the lead when it came down to thinking quickly because of the weather. I didn't feel as much confidence at that point as I had initially. Looking back a little more assertion would have benefited in containing the bridal party, & keeping things organized, decreasing my stress & less chaos. I would have like to have seen forethought & coordination with the entry of the bride, the use of microphones which I felt should have been in place since contact was established with the vendors ahead of time by this Day of Coordinator. This would have ensured that the beautifully hand written vows could have been heard by everyone, but did not take place until I nudge my spouse to have the DJ get a mic to the officiant. Better coordination with my oh so late Videographer so that immediate shots were being gotten but the entire first hour was missed, need for coordinating around the room policing the food table/cake table so that guests were not partaking of the cupcakes & foods before the bridal party & family had been served. However, this wound-up being done by a dear friend. I believe she was overwhelmed, and while she is generous, reasonable & local which are all appealing; there are a few areas of improvement that would enhance her future services and polish the attributes she could offer. I expected more after all the planning I had gone through.

Sent on 05/17/2017

A Unique Party Event's reply:

Thank you Sandra for leaving a review, as I stated early on I am a new business and have the background but still working on getting the experience. I apologize from the bottom of my heart that you feel this way. Due to the delay of decisions being made by family members there were several hiccups for this event. I was unaware of a lot these issues and I found I was dealing with a lot of issues that did cause me being distracted (like trying to keep the male side of the wedding party together to start the actual wedding). I did take care of the issues as I saw them arise. Again I apologize for your dissatisfaction. Going forward to correct this from happening again I will have a lot more direction from the person hiring me to make sure that everything runs smoothly for all involved and I will take charge starting at the rehearsal.

A Unique Party Event FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• With Sugar On Top
    With Sugar On Top Wedding Cakes

One of the most detail oriented and professional wedding planners I've ever worked with! Highly recommend them for your special day!

• 3740 Bradley Road Federalsburg, MD, 21632 See on map