On Cloud Cline, LLC

Salisbury, MD View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

On Cloud Cline, LLC is a wedding planning service operating out of Salisbury, Maryland. Founder Maisy Cline developed a passion for event coordination when she was organizing her own celebration and she loves bringing wedding visions to life. She knows how stressful the planning process can be and will help you put every detail in place for a seamless and stress-free experience.

On Cloud Cline, LLC is available for celebrations across East Maryland and beyond. Offering full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, Maisy will customize her invaluable services to fit your one-of-a-kind wedding vision. From venues to vendors, she will take plan every stage of your day and will stay in touch with you throughout the entire planning process. Her services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guestlist creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do list
  • Bartending
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Amie L. Getting married on 04/01/2030

On Cloud Cline is the best in the world ever. I love this company so very much. :-)

On Cloud Cline, is the best in the entire world. Let One Cloud Cline help you with your amazing wedding. You will not be disappointed. They are very helpful. They work hard for you. It is your day. Have a blast and use On Cloud Cline for your special day. Honest, Wonderful, caring, and talented. The best yet! Very professional. Do not go with anyone else. Go with On Cloud Cline. She rocks! Highly recommended. Go Maisy Go! Outstanding! Excellent! Fanatic! Amazing! You won't find anyone better. Perfection!
  • Dan
    Dan A. Married on 05/14/2022

Best decision of our wedding!

Hiring Maisy and Sara was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I truly don't know how we would have done it without them. They handled absolutely everything from coordinating with all the vendors, getting decor setup, handling the timeline, and stepping in and coming up with a new plan when issues inevitably came up. And they did all of this with minimal questions and guidance and just got things done. I felt like they were always one step ahead of me, which allowed me to truly enjoy the wedding day instead of worrying about the details. We had an outdoor wedding and my biggest fear was having rain on the wedding day and forcing the ceremony under the tent. Well, we of course had rain right during the ceremony time, and Maisy and Sara were able to quickly and seamlessly move to Plan B and completely change our ceremony plan just a couple hours before. My husband was initially on the fence about whether or not we needed to hire a coordinator and after the wedding he now says this was the best money we spent for the event and can't imagine how we would have done it without them. We highly recommend hiring Maisy and Sara for your wedding!
    Katie W. Married on 04/29/2022

couldn't have done it with out them, wouldn't have wanted to

Honestly, can't imagine our wedding with out the OCC team. When Maisy and I first spoke, I told her my biggest goal in hiring a planner was "I don't want anyone to ask me a question for two days" and let me tell you she did not disappoint. Maisy helped fill the vendor gaps that I couldn't piece together, and on wedding day, her and Sara kept a timeline that I didn't even realize existed, and manged to wrangle our families (including 4 toddlers) flawlessly for a Friday AM ceremony while making sure that my train was fluffed, and my champagne was full post ceremony.

We held a reception on Saturday, and this team set everything up with out my even having to consider if it was exactly what I wanted, because I knew it was. They helped set tables, made executive decisions, and sent behind the scenes pictures so I wasn't stressed about "is it happening?" Inevitably there was a hiccup, and while it all ended up working out, I didn't even know it was an issue until a solution was already in place.

What I think gets downplayed when hiring vendors for your wedding (especially planners and photographers) is that they are part of the inner circle for the entirety of your celebration. They basically become part of the family. It was a treat have Maisy, Sara, and Sarah as part of our family in late April and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for Wedding Planner or Coordinator.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Salisbury Salisbury, MD, 21804
Location of (On Cloud Cline, LLC)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding