4137 W. Adams Street, Phoenix, AZ 85009 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Event Rents

Event Rents is a premier party rental provider with over 15 years of experience in offering the highest level of service to our clients. Our exceptional customer service, quality products and attention to detail are the components that have made us the superior choice in the event rental industry.

Knowing that the quality of services and goods we provide is a large part of what makes Event Rents distinguishable, every aspect of our business is geared towards our clients. Our products include a full complement of tents, tables, chairs, flatware, stemware, basic and specialty cloths, as well as a large range of kitchen and event equipment that are essential to the event professional. We continually maintain, refurbish and replace our inventory as well as find the newest styles to offer your event that unique angle. And our staff is of the highest caliber: years of experience coupled with the most exceptional customer service you will find anywhere.

Due to the attention to detail we exhibit in every aspect of our business, we promote our equipment and service as an unparalleled and invaluable resource for the event professional. From the moment you place an order until the event's conclusion, we ensure that every aspect of your experience is of the highest quality. Because of the high level of service, quality, diligence and integrity that our clients expect and receive from us, we have cultivated lasting relationships with premier event professionals. We look forward to your next event!

• Royalty Rentals
img1923
img1930
warehouse 215 at bentley projects
Event Rents
tall cocktail tables with bar stools
portofino lighting
1252513110945581005655553834629627668795676o

6 Reviews for Event Rents

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2018

Very easy to work with

Event Rents was very flexible, timely, and easy to work with. They were extremely professional, and we had no problems at all. We used them for table linen rentals for out 60", 72", and cocktail tables. They were very reasonably priced, and even delivered/picked up from the venue for a small fee. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Sloane

Sloane · Married on 04/30/2016

Great Rentals for Any Occasion!

Event Rents does not disappoint! I used this company for my recent wedding and everything they do from the first inquiry to event execution is done on time and with professionalism! They have so many items and the quality is top notch!

Sent on 09/30/2019

I was referred to Event Rents through a friend and I am delighted to "pay it forward" by recommending Rick Kuster and his great team at Event Rents to you. I had shopped for not only the best prices but the best quality and service. I met with several other party rental companies and the follow through left me skeptical to say the least. Then when I got the quotes back, they were significantly higher than the other two main players in this category. Rick was also eager to take me on a quick tour of his warehouse where I was actually able to see the quality of the things I would be renting for my daughter's wedding. The warehouse is so clean and well organized you could host a dinner party in it. That spoke volumes to me. When I needed make an adjustment to my rentals, Rick and Jolene were right on it. In fact they personally made several site visits to make sure what I envisioned would work in our wedding space. They were even there on the day of, helping to set up for the wedding. Rick and Jolene and Steve treated Event Rents as if they owned the company. So easy and professional to work with, I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Event Rents FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Lights
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 9.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?
    $ 500.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Event Rents 1
    10% Off White Rustic Chairs
    Get 10% off of our X-Back Rustic White Wash chair when you mention our Wedding Wire Deal when placing your order with an Event Rents team member! **Deal only applies to the chair itself, chair pads are additional**

• 4137 W. Adams Street Phoenix, 85009 See on map
    Location of (Event Rents)