JW Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale

5402 E. Lincoln Dr., Paradise Valley, AZ 85253 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 50 to 1,000
Availability Check your date

About JW Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale

This landmark resort, set on 125 acres of lush desert landscape, gives guests an authentic Southwestern experience. Nestled at the base of Mummy Mountain and overlooking the famous Camelback Mountain, this is a place where luxury comes naturally.

Camelback Inn was opened in 1936 by entrepreneur Jack Stewart. Marriott Hotel Corporation acquired the property in 1967 and expanded the resort from 118 to 453 guest rooms. Many other amenities were added throughout the years, as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities.

From May 2007 with the re-opening in September 2008, the resort underwent a $50 million revitalization coined as "The Legend Grows". The renovation included demolition and re-design of the arrival courtyard, main lobby and lobby garden, restaurants, meeting space and guest rooms.

Please visit our Website for more information or Call us today!

room3
pic1
pic2

12 Reviews for JW Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale

Kory · Married on 04/14/2018

We worked with Tori to organize our wedding at the Camelback Inn. She was amazing to work with. She is very professional, detail oriented, and knowledgeable.

Wow. Where do I start? First, I chose this vendor sight-unseen (long story) and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. We chose the Scottsdale area based on the fact that we had guests traveling from all over the US and that it would actually be warm at the end of February (versus our native Chicago). Not that I'm tooting my own horn, but I (and by "I", I mean my mom and sister) make great decisions.
    The JW Marriott Camelback Inn is gorgeous. 1.) It has a tasteful southwestern theme (which is VERY hard to do) 2.) a fantastic, newly renovated pool 3.) A mother-ship worthy Spa 4.) A great outdoor area for R bar and Ritas, complete with fire pits 5.) I'll give my husband a shout out - golf (and that's about all I can say about that)...And last but not least 5.) The BEST staff I've seen west of the Mississippi.
    We got married at the Lakeview Inn, with a beautiful back drop of a waterfall. It was also very private. The cocktail hour on the patio as the sun was setting was beautiful, 5-star food to boot. I can honestly say that there isn't one thing I'd change about the venue.
    The staff was also amazing: Erica, our event coordinator was unbelievable. She went to Target for me on the day of the wedding. And then back when I told her the wrong size of poster frame we needed. Reynaldo treated my now step daughter like a princess at the reception. Joe and John at the valet stand carted us around the resort countless, I mean, countless times.
    We plan to make a trip annually to the Camelback regularly to celebrate our anniversary. Well done, Marriott, you guys really outdid yourselves!

JW Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 20
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club, Hotel, Resort
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens

• 5402 E. Lincoln Dr. Paradise Valley, 85253 See on map