JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa

Paradise Valley, AZ View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa is a full service wedding venue located in Scottsdale, Arizona. This chic venue is the perfect spout for your more contemporary wedding. JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa faces the desert mountains, invoking all of the magic of the Southwest, and ensuring that you have great views and a great backdrop for pictures. JW Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale is devoted to giving you the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity

JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa offers a variety of unique event spaces, ideal for all of your wedding needs. There are bridal and groom suites, perfect for getting ready. Additionally, there are multiple terraces with stunning views of the mountains that will make for excellent pictures. Finally, there are two ballrooms, the Paradise and the Arizona, which are both fully capable of hosting a very large affair.

Providing a wide range of services, JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa will make your wedding day as stress free as possible. From bridal suites to lighting and sound to event planning. JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa will make sure that you sit back, relax, and enjoy your big day.

Cuisine

JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa does not offer in-house bar or catering services. However, the venue has a full kitchen for caters and a bar set up. They are also willing to work with the caterer of your choice.

Accommodations

Considering that JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa is a hotel, they do offer on site lodging services. The massive inn offer 453 rooms, so you can rest easy knowing that any guests from out of town have a place to stay. The venue also offers ample parking, valet service, shuttle service and wheelchair accessibility.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,800

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Event Planning
Lighting/Sound

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club
Hotel
Resort

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Chocolate Fountain
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Christine Married on 03/08/2019

Beyond expectations!!

Mayra and her team were amazing. From the beginning to the end, there wasn’t a thing I needed to worry about. Excellent service!!!!
    Kory Married on 04/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We worked with Tori to organize our wedding at the Camelback Inn. She was amazing to work with. She is very professional, detail oriented, and knowledgeable.
  • User2567012 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow. Where do I start? First, I chose this vendor sight-unseen (long story) and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. We chose the Scottsdale area based on the fact that we had guests traveling from all over the US and that it would actually be warm at the end of February (versus our native Chicago). Not that I'm tooting my own horn, but I (and by "I", I mean my mom and sister) make great decisions.
    The JW Marriott Camelback Inn is gorgeous. 1.) It has a tasteful southwestern theme (which is VERY hard to do) 2.) a fantastic, newly renovated pool 3.) A mother-ship worthy Spa 4.) A great outdoor area for R bar and Ritas, complete with fire pits 5.) I'll give my husband a shout out - golf (and that's about all I can say about that)...And last but not least 5.) The BEST staff I've seen west of the Mississippi.
    We got married at the Lakeview Inn, with a beautiful back drop of a waterfall. It was also very private. The cocktail hour on the patio as the sun was setting was beautiful, 5-star food to boot. I can honestly say that there isn't one thing I'd change about the venue.
    The staff was also amazing: Erica, our event coordinator was unbelievable. She went to Target for me on the day of the wedding. And then back when I told her the wrong size of poster frame we needed. Reynaldo treated my now step daughter like a princess at the reception. Joe and John at the valet stand carted us around the resort countless, I mean, countless times.
    We plan to make a trip annually to the Camelback regularly to celebrate our anniversary. Well done, Marriott, you guys really outdid yourselves!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
5402 E. Lincoln Dr. Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253
Location of (JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa)

JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa frequently asked questions

JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Event Planning
  • Lighting/Sound
The space offered by JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa for wedding events is known for:
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Hotel
  • Resort
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa is recommended by 98% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in quality of service and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Wedding Venues