JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa

5402 E. Lincoln Dr., Paradise Valley, AZ 85253 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa

JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa is a full service wedding venue located in Scottsdale, Arizona. This chic venue is the perfect spout for your more contemporary wedding. JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa faces the desert mountains, invoking all of the magic of the Southwest, and ensuring that you have great views and a great backdrop for pictures. JW Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale is devoted to giving you the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity

JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa offers a variety of unique event spaces, ideal for all of your wedding needs. There are bridal and groom suites, perfect for getting ready. Additionally, there are multiple terraces with stunning views of the mountains that will make for excellent pictures. Finally, there are two ballrooms, the Paradise and the Arizona, which are both fully capable of hosting a very large affair.

Providing a wide range of services, JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa will make your wedding day as stress free as possible. From bridal suites to lighting and sound to event planning. JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa will make sure that you sit back, relax, and enjoy your big day.

Cuisine

JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa does not offer in-house bar or catering services. However, the venue has a full kitchen for caters and a bar set up. They are also willing to work with the caterer of your choice.

Accommodations

Considering that JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa is a hotel, they do offer on site lodging services. The massive inn offer 453 rooms, so you can rest easy knowing that any guests from out of town have a place to stay. The venue also offers ample parking, valet service, shuttle service and wheelchair accessibility.

600x6001335376089943pic4
Bedroom details
600x6001335376089943pic4

13 Reviews for JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa

Kory · Married on 04/14/2018

We worked with Tori to organize our wedding at the Camelback Inn. She was amazing to work with. She is very professional, detail oriented, and knowledgeable.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Wow. Where do I start? First, I chose this vendor sight-unseen (long story) and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. We chose the Scottsdale area based on the fact that we had guests traveling from all over the US and that it would actually be warm at the end of February (versus our native Chicago). Not that I'm tooting my own horn, but I (and by "I", I mean my mom and sister) make great decisions.
    The JW Marriott Camelback Inn is gorgeous. 1.) It has a tasteful southwestern theme (which is VERY hard to do) 2.) a fantastic, newly renovated pool 3.) A mother-ship worthy Spa 4.) A great outdoor area for R bar and Ritas, complete with fire pits 5.) I'll give my husband a shout out - golf (and that's about all I can say about that)...And last but not least 5.) The BEST staff I've seen west of the Mississippi.
    We got married at the Lakeview Inn, with a beautiful back drop of a waterfall. It was also very private. The cocktail hour on the patio as the sun was setting was beautiful, 5-star food to boot. I can honestly say that there isn't one thing I'd change about the venue.
    The staff was also amazing: Erica, our event coordinator was unbelievable. She went to Target for me on the day of the wedding. And then back when I told her the wrong size of poster frame we needed. Reynaldo treated my now step daughter like a princess at the reception. Joe and John at the valet stand carted us around the resort countless, I mean, countless times.
    We plan to make a trip annually to the Camelback regularly to celebrate our anniversary. Well done, Marriott, you guys really outdid yourselves!

Sent on 04/02/2016

JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 20
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club, Hotel, Resort
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens

• 5402 E. Lincoln Dr. Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253 See on map