Laki Events and Design

Tempe, AZ View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Laki Events and Design is a creative and passionate wedding event planning company based out of Tempe, Arizona. Available to create your wedding vision and bring it to life, this company will cater to all events, large or small. Planning can be both stressful and overwhelming, but Laki Events and Design will produce a spectacular occasion you will never forget. Their goal is to put your mind at ease during the process; you'll feel so rewarded when you enter the event space for the first time.

Laki Events and Design can customize their services depending on your specific needs. Their full-service wedding planning option includes the following services:

• Ceremony services
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1100.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Courtney
    Courtney Married on 04/02/2021

Incredible Team! Highly Recommend!

We hired Laki Events + Design for both our 30-day + day-of coordination in addition to our florals and décor for our April 2021 wedding in Scottsdale. Lara and team were recommended to us by our venue, and she did not disappoint! I wasn't the girl who knew exactly what she wanted for her wedding day, but I knew I wanted a clean and classic look. Lara helped bring this vision to life and because of her, the day went flawlessly. It was extremely advantageous to have our coordinator also handle florals and décor - the "one stop shop" was instrumental in making this a very easy process and as a bride, one less thing you have to worry about on your day!

I feel so lucky to have found Lara. She has a calming demeanor that radiates throughout the entire wedding process. and I would highly recommend to any family or friends. There was an unfortunate and unforeseen last minute change to our wedding that occurred 4 days prior to walking down the aisle. Our outdoor wedding had to move inside for dancing, something that would normally be just fine, but in the midst of a pandemic, we were hoping for a 100% outdoor event. Upon receiving the news that we had to move inside, Lara and her team seamlessly handled the situation both with my husband and I, and the venue. By no means was this an easy task, especially with hours to go until our wedding, but Lara handled it with grace and class. I know Lara worked extra hours that week to ensure things worked out and that my husband and I were happy. She transformed a space that 1-week before we hadn't even talked about nor planned for. Lara made some calls and ultimately, made things happen! Exactly what you want in your coordinator.

This last minute change required more of Lara and her team. This adjustment now required a third move of florals (from outdoor ceremony space to outdoor reception area to indoor band/dancing). She didn't charge us more, she never added more to our worry plate - she just made it happen and we are so grateful to her and her team.

By the end of our wedding, we were more than happy - WE WERE ECSTATIC. There are always things about your wedding day that you don't think about - like what happens at the end of the night with your stuff and décor? Well, that was not something I was thinking about, and as my husband and I walked into our room at the end of the evening, all of our belongings were carefully organized and placed in our room. Not something I expected, but was so pleasantly surprised and relieved that everything had made it's way to our room - especially the all the beautiful cards and your guest book! Just one of those intangible items that Laki Events + Design does without even having to ask the bride + groom - because we were having too much fun on the dance floor!

We are so grateful to have Lara help us through the last minute changes and make our wedding come to life. Our weekend was everything we wanted and none of that would have been possible without the amazing team at Laki Events + Design. If you're looking for a team that knows what they are doing, a team that is adaptable and able to make things work no matter what, and extremely friendly - I highly recommend hiring them!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/24/2019

Best think we did for our wedding!!!

OMG. I don’t even know where to start. Lara was simply amazing!!! She is SO SO organized, which was so important to me being an out of state bride. Everything from our initial consultation to the end of our wedding night went perfectly. Lara is very responsive, professional and most importantly so very kind! Our wedding day was crazy but I couldn’t even tell that it was because of how good she is at her job! We had a bunch of wedding day decor (from California) and had brought it over during our final venue walk through and she was so sweet to take it all for us and brought it on the wedding day. That had saved us so much time and stress of worrying about how to bring everything with us on the plane the week of our wedding. This was hands down the best thing we had purchased for our wedding! Lara took out ALL of the wedding day stress for us. I especially love how detailed the timelines were! There was a time for everything and it was amazing because it kept everyone and everything on schedule. Lara and I worked on our timelines the month of our wedding and she made it so incredibly easy for us. We really cannot thank you enough Lara! We love you!!

Brides: if you are like me, who love to plan your own wedding from start to finish but just need someone to make sure your day runs smoothly, Lara is the one for you!
    Madison Married on 03/08/2019

Literally the BEST thing we did for our wedding!

Making the choice to have Lara and her team at Laki Events a part of our wedding was the BEST choice we could have ever made! Lara is so sweet and easy to work with and she really made sure we had the wedding of our dreams. She was very professional throughout the whole process and such a huge help. If I ever had any questions or changes, she always got back to me in a timely manner and was very responsiveness to everything I needed. The day of our wedding, she made sure all vendors showed up on time and everything was set up ready to go. The whole day ran smoothly and she always made sure to check in and see how everything was going. Even after the wedding, both my husband and parents said Lara was amazing! Many of our other vendors for the wedding were so excited to hear they got to work with Lara and Laki Events again, and that really says a lot. I would definitely recommend them to any couple because having Lara was literally the best thing we did!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Laki Events and Design Price Rates

Larissa Jean Photography Larissa Jean Photography Wedding Photographers

Lara and Ken are so amazing to work with! They are fun, responsible, reliable, and so knowledgeable. They are always willing to share their vendor recommendations and we've had the chance to work together on several weddings and projects which always makes an event that much more fun. I love them so much I used them at my own wedding this year! When you think you don't need a wedding planner, just meet with Lara and Ken and they will show you just how helpful and stress relieving it can be to have help on your big day!

Tempe, 85282
Location of (Laki Events and Design)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding