Tempe, AZ 85282 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Laki Events and Design

Laki Events and Design is a creative and passionate wedding event planning company based out of Tempe, Arizona. Available to create your wedding vision and bring it to life, this company will cater to all events, large or small. Planning can be both stressful and overwhelming, but Laki Events and Design will produce a spectacular occasion you will never forget. Their goal is to put your mind at ease during the process; you'll feel so rewarded when you enter the event space for the first time.

Laki Events and Design can customize their services depending on your specific needs. Their full-service wedding planning option includes the following services:

• Ceremony services

Laki Events and Design 6
Laki Events and Design 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2019

Best think we did for our wedding!!!

OMG. I don’t even know where to start. Lara was simply amazing!!! She is SO SO organized, which was so important to me being an out of state bride. Everything from our initial consultation to the end of our wedding night went perfectly. Lara is very responsive, professional and most importantly so very kind! Our wedding day was crazy but I couldn’t even tell that it was because of how good she is at her job! We had a bunch of wedding day decor (from California) and had brought it over during our final venue walk through and she was so sweet to take it all for us and brought it on the wedding day. That had saved us so much time and stress of worrying about how to bring everything with us on the plane the week of our wedding. This was hands down the best thing we had purchased for our wedding! Lara took out ALL of the wedding day stress for us. I especially love how detailed the timelines were! There was a time for everything and it was amazing because it kept everyone and everything on schedule. Lara and I worked on our timelines the month of our wedding and she made it so incredibly easy for us. We really cannot thank you enough Lara! We love you!!

Brides: if you are like me, who love to plan your own wedding from start to finish but just need someone to make sure your day runs smoothly, Lara is the one for you!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Madison · Married on 03/08/2019

Literally the BEST thing we did for our wedding!

Making the choice to have Lara and her team at Laki Events a part of our wedding was the BEST choice we could have ever made! Lara is so sweet and easy to work with and she really made sure we had the wedding of our dreams. She was very professional throughout the whole process and such a huge help. If I ever had any questions or changes, she always got back to me in a timely manner and was very responsiveness to everything I needed. The day of our wedding, she made sure all vendors showed up on time and everything was set up ready to go. The whole day ran smoothly and she always made sure to check in and see how everything was going. Even after the wedding, both my husband and parents said Lara was amazing! Many of our other vendors for the wedding were so excited to hear they got to work with Lara and Laki Events again, and that really says a lot. I would definitely recommend them to any couple because having Lara was literally the best thing we did!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Kelcie

Kelcie Wiggin Hart · Married on 01/19/2019

The most perfect day

Lara was absolutely amazing. IF anything went wrong on my wedding day, she handled it and I was not aware of it. I was nervous to pass the reigns on to someone else for such an important day, but Lara was incredible. Her timelines & organization skills were impeccable. She kept the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception on track while still being so calm, kind, & flexible. The cost of a coordinator seems like a lot, but Lara was worth every penny. She was SO responsive, prompt, and really took the time to make sure everything panned out like I had imagined it. Our families and bridal party (and myself!) were able to just enjoy the day and not worry about anything. I HIGHLY recommend a day of/ month of coordinator. And ABSOLUTELY recommend Lara and Laki Events.

Sent on 07/04/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Larissa Jean Photography
    Larissa Jean Photography Wedding Photographers

Lara and Ken are so amazing to work with! They are fun, responsible, reliable, and so knowledgeable. They are always willing to share their vendor recommendations and we've had the chance to work together on several weddings and projects which always makes an event that much more fun. I love them so much I used them at my own wedding this year! When you think you don't need a wedding planner, just meet with Lara and Ken and they will show you just how helpful and stress relieving it can be to have help on your big day!

• Tempe, 85282 See on map