Larissa Jean Photography

Scottsdale, AZ View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Larissa Jean Photography is a wedding photography company located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Photographer Larissa is passionate about capturing the memories from one of the most important days of her clients’ lives. With a warm, soft, and authentic style, your experience will be amazing. Larissa will make sure that the shoot is simple, light, and comfortable, so that she can get the most authentic photos to capture your love as candidly as possible.

Larissa Jean Photography uses natural and traditional photography techniques in her simple, yet unique style. Whether you need an engagement shoot, trash the dress session, boudoir shoot, or of course, wedding portraits, you can expect beautiful photos. The list of available photography services includes, but is not limited to:

• High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2350.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Cassandra
    Cassandra K. Married on 09/25/2020

Incredibly gorgeous desert photos from a fun photographer!

We initially approached Larissa with an ask to build a smaller "micro wedding" sized package for us. She thoughtfully took the time to get to know us and our wedding vision, and we agreed to a reasonable price that would fit into our micro wedding budget.

Larissa included an engagement session which was incredibly helpful. This gave us an opportunity to get comfortable in front of the camera, learn her shooting style, and how things would go on our wedding day. Larissa is positive, energetic, and super fun!

Throughout planning, Larissa was very attentive with communication and making sure we had all our ducks in a row for which photographs we wanted to include. Ultimately, we ended up asking her to add an additional hour- and she was more than flexible to accommodate us.

Larissa returned our sneak peek within a week, and our full beautiful gallery within a month. We are so in love with our wedding photos and are so incredibly grateful that we found Larissa!

Larissa Jean Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your sweet words Cassandra & Edward!! I feel so lucky that I got to be a part of your special day and I just love you guys to pieces! Can't wait to see you guys again in the future!!
    Stacey H. Married on 02/29/2020

Larissa Made Our Wedding Perfect!

I don’t even know where to begin listing the positives about Larissa. She is incredibly talented, patient, sweet, organized, and genuine. She was the best part of our wedding (I mean, other than the whole getting married surrounded by everyone we love bit!). I was an anxious bride and somehow she always made me feel like everything would work out....and she made it work out because she’s awesome! She was the one vendor I didn’t ever have to prompt, she was so on top of it all!!! She provided wedding guidance when I didn’t know who else to ask! She’s like an instant friend to help you through! I went with her after I saw the amazing wedding shots she did for a coworker and she did not disappoint!!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 12/15/2019

Awesome, fun, easy going photographer!

From the first time we talked with Larissa, we appreciated the time she took with us to ensure we felt comfortable choosing her as our photographer for one of the most important days of our lives. She is incredibly patient, kind, and very easy going, it almost felt like another family member was with us throughout our wedding day. And of course, the photos came out great! Larissa and her assistant literally captured every moment of our day and we did not have a videographer, so it was amazing to see how much of our day was actually caught on camera. If I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely choose Larissa again and I would highly recommend her for your special moments as well, you will not be disappointed.

Larissa Jean Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and Bill!! I could not be happier that I got to capture such an amazing day for you two and I'm over the moon with how happy you were with the whole process! You two are the best, congratulations again!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Larissa Jean Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Larissa Jean Photography Price Rates

Beliza Rose Beauty Beliza Rose Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Larissa in Megan's wedding and she did such a awesome job capturing the details of this wedding! when I received the pictures back from the wedding all the picture where so beautiful and clear! and most of all she captured the beauty of my client which means a lot to me! great job love and i hope one day to work together again!

Scottsdale, AZ, 85261
Location of (Larissa Jean Photography)

Larissa Jean Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Larissa Jean Photography include in the starting price?

Larissa Jean Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Larissa Jean Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Larissa Jean Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Larissa Jean Photography offer?

Larissa Jean Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Larissa Jean Photography offer?

Larissa Jean Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Larissa Jean Photography offer for wedding events?

Larissa Jean Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Larissa Jean Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Larissa Jean Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Larissa Jean Photography offer?

Larissa Jean Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding