Larissa Jean Photography

Scottsdale, AZ View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Larissa Jean Photography is a wedding photography company located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Photographer Larissa is passionate about capturing the memories from one of the most important days of her clients’ lives. With a warm, soft, and authentic style, your experience will be amazing. Larissa will make sure that the shoot is simple, light, and comfortable, so that she can get the most authentic photos to capture your love as candidly as possible.

Larissa Jean Photography uses natural and traditional photography techniques in her simple, yet unique style. Whether you need an engagement shoot, trash the dress session, boudoir shoot, or of course, wedding portraits, you can expect beautiful photos. The list of available photography services includes, but is not limited to:

• High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Lela
    Lela G. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Say YES to Larissa Jean Photography!

After seeing Larissa's photos from past jobs and talking to her, I was excited to work with her for our wedding. Despite a date change and 20 months of pandemic-uncertainty, she offered steady support throughout the planning process. She provided help and answered questions outside of the typical photography concerns. Alex and I were so excited to finally meet Larissa, and work with her on the day of the event; it felt like meeting a friend. After the wedding was over, seeing the final product absolutely confirmed that choosing her was the right move. We would absolutely recommend working with Larissa for your special day!

Larissa Jean Photography's reply:

Lela & Alex- thank you SO much for your kind words! This is everything that I hope my clients will feel, and more. Couples like you are the reason I absolutely love my job. You were amazing to work with and made me feel so welcome the second I got there. Thank you and congratulations again!!
    Sarah M. Married on 12/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Not just a fabulous photographer, but also a friend!

Larissa was an absolute joy to work with. She was fun, personable, and truly understood us as a couple. It felt like she was a friend at our wedding and we'd known her for years. Thank you Larissa for capturing so many special moments for us!

Larissa Jean Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah & Eric!! It was such a joy to be at your wedding, especially in such an intimate setting. Thank you for trusting me and welcoming me into your family time, and for your sweet words written here! Big hugs to you both!!
    Kaitlon B. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazingly Talented Arizona Wedding Photographer

First and foremost, Larissa is the absolute best person! She is so sweet and easy going and was such a pleasure to work with. She is organized and stays on top of everything which made the planning process run as smoothly as possible (even during chaotic wedding planning moments!). It is evident that she is passionate about her work & her clients. She is accommodating and truly works with you to create exactly what you and your significant other need on your wedding day.
    I highly recommend doing an engagement photo shoot with her prior to your wedding day - it was such a fun way to meet her and spend time with her before the big day! You’ll quickly realize how great she is and I think that helps going into your big day :)
    Lastly, Larissa’s work is as amazing as her personality!! Her pictures are absolutely gorgeous and she has the talent to know exactly what to capture. We knew she was amazing, but we were BLOWN away when we got our photos back.
    If you are searching for a similar experience - choose Larissa as your photographer! I would choose her a million times over again :)

Larissa Jean Photography's reply:

BRB I'm crying. Thank you Kaitlon for the sweetest review ever!! This means the world to me and I'm so grateful to have met you and Anthony and spent the most beautiful day with you two! Thank you a hundred times over and I cannot wait for our next round of photos!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Larissa Jean Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

AZ X Bridal Glam AZ X Bridal Glam Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Larissa in Megan's wedding and she did such a awesome job capturing the details of this wedding! when I received the pictures back from the wedding all the picture where so beautiful and clear! and most of all she captured the beauty of my client which means a lot to me! great job love and i hope one day to work together again!

Scottsdale, AZ, 85261
Location of (Larissa Jean Photography)

Larissa Jean Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Larissa Jean Photography include in the starting price?

Larissa Jean Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Larissa Jean Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Larissa Jean Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Larissa Jean Photography offer?

Larissa Jean Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Larissa Jean Photography offer?

Larissa Jean Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Larissa Jean Photography offer for wedding events?

Larissa Jean Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Larissa Jean Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Larissa Jean Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Larissa Jean Photography offer?

Larissa Jean Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding