PO BOX 5202, Scottsdale, AZ 85261 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Larissa Jean Photography

Larissa Jean Photography is a wedding photography company located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Photographer Larissa is passionate about capturing the memories from one of the most important days of her clients’ lives. With a warm, soft, and authentic style, your experience will be amazing. Larissa will make sure that the shoot is simple, light, and comfortable, so that she can get the most authentic photos to capture your love as candidly as possible.

Larissa Jean Photography uses natural and traditional photography techniques in her simple, yet unique style. Whether you need an engagement shoot, trash the dress session, boudoir shoot, or of course, wedding portraits, you can expect beautiful photos. The list of available photography services includes, but is not limited to:

• High-resolution images

Larissa Jean Photography 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Vakula · Married on 09/29/2018

Dedicated and talented

From the moment I met Larissa, I knew she would do everything possible to make my photos and wedding day absolutely perfect. It is apparent that she puts a lot of thought and care into her work, as her photos perfectly capture every aspect of such an eventful day. Planning a wedding is a lot of work and can be very stressful, and Larissa was great at being there whenever I had questions. She also was involved in putting together the timeline to make sure that the day would run smoothly and she would be there to get all of the necessary photos. Larissa is extremely kind, talented, and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Larissa Jean Photography's reply:

Well you just brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for being a dream bride and groom, and for having such a fun bridal party!! I will forever remember your bridesmaids serenading you and laughing the day away, and everyone involved in your day was so joyful to be around!!

Brooke · Married on 06/23/2018

We found Larissa through a mutual friend and I am SO thankful that we did. Larissa shot our engagement photos, my boudoir photos, and our wedding photos and let me tell ya; this girl is amazing at what she does! I was so impressed by her professionalism, her quality of work, and how much she truly loves and values her business. It's awesome to see how passionate she is about photography and it definitely shines through her work. Larissa met with me multiple times before the shoots to ensure she understood our style and expectations, which was extremely meaningful to this stressed out bride. The turn around with her pictures is extremely fast, which is a huge plus to me! After each shoot, she would send us sneak peaks just days later and would have all pictures back to us within a month or so. I am so glad that we found her because not only is she our forever photographer, but she has become a great friend. I could seriously go on and on about how wonderful Larissa is!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Larissa Jean Photography 15
    Larissa Jean Photography 16
    Larissa Jean Photography 17

Larissa Jean Photography's reply:

I just love you guys!! I'm so glad that we were introduced and from the minute I met you I knew we would be friends for life! You were a dream to work with and I never knew you were stressed because you handle yourself so well. It was all smiles all day on your wedding day and that's how it should be! Thank you a million times over for booking me for that first engagement shoot....I'm so grateful that our paths crossed!!

Award

Larissa Jean Photography Pricing

Larissa Jean Photography Price Rates

Larissa Jean Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Larissa Jean Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Amber Rose Makeup
    Amber Rose Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Larissa in Megan's wedding and she did such a awesome job capturing the details of this wedding! when I received the pictures back from the wedding all the picture where so beautiful and clear! and most of all she captured the beauty of my client which means a lot to me! great job love and i hope one day to work together again!

• PO BOX 5202 Scottsdale, AZ, 85261 See on map