1919 Houston Ave., Houston, TX 77004 Map · Phone number

About Event Luxe & Co.

{Fabulous Events for Fabulous People}

Event Luxe & Co. is a collection of Houston’s finest wedding and event planning professionals brought together in a posh planning studio and events venue. We are Houston’s one stop shop for elegant events with a distinctive flair.

Our Event Luxe & Co. studio is centrally located in the heart of Houston, a beautiful, historic district located within the 610 loop. The studio’s stylishly decorated spaces that allow for both quick consultations and comprehensive event planning sessions. Additionally, our spacious rooms, extensive grounds and ample parking, make the Event Luxe & Co. studio the perfect Venue for small to mid-sized functions!

Event Luxe & Co. vendors are selected for their outstanding level of service and attention to detail. Our clients enjoy saving time by working with a team of professionals with open lines of communication; no more repeating instructions to multiple vendors. The Event Luxe & Co. team includes: wedding planners, caterers, photographers, florists, make-up artists, hair stylists, cake designers, disc jockeys, on-site sitters, videographers, stationers, venue booking agents, entertainers, chauffeurs and officiants.

Weddings & Events

Event9 25 11546
MTP0276
1620161420820186121568099n1
Event Luxe & Co.

2 Reviews for Event Luxe & Co.

Krystle · Married on 11/12/2011

Erika was a pleasure to work with!!! She had tons of great idea and was able to bring my wedding dreams come true even on strict budget! She knew always what to expect and always was a step ahead when it came to anything that might have gone wrong. She was also a amojor help in finding vendors that fit our budget and worked well with our ideas!!! Three cheers for Event Luxe & Co.!!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Diana · Married on 07/26/2008

This wedding planner is AWESOME!!! My husband and I really enjoyed her and her work that her company did for our wedding. During the planning process my husband and I bought a house so our budget became tighter, but Erika found a way to adapt to our budget and it came out BEAUTIFULLY!! She was always on time, took initiative, was very professional yet personable, and most of all she was there to calm me down during the stressful times. Even though she was sick for a few weeks, I GUARANTEE her dedication and love for her job kept her on point and maintained great communications with me and my husband. I would definitely recommend Erika to anybody who desires a beautiful wedding and a stress-free planning process. If I could marry my husband all over again, I would do it and use Occasions Galore. ERIKA IS THE BEST!!!

Sent on 08/07/2008

• Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc.
    Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Erika is one of the sweetest ladies I have met. Her attention to detail and getting every thing right for her brides is one of her best strengths.

• Tanglewood Gifts & Stationery
    Tanglewood Gifts & Stationery Wedding Invitations

Luxe! Every event is the highest calibre service.

• Luxury Creations
    Luxury Creations Wedding Cakes

Erika Madisson is such a great person to work with. I had the pleasure to work with her for a few months and she's amazing. The details she puts into her work is admiring! I fully recomend her for any event you might have from a small gathering to a Wedding!

• 1919 Houston Ave. Houston, 77004 See on map
    8323679427 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Saturday by appointment only