Boston/Cape Cod, Pocasset, MA 02559 Map · Phone number

About Event-Experience Music Service

Music has always been a love of mine, especially when it comes to playing the right music at the most appropriate time.

I've always loved music since my early life. From piano lessons to jazz appreciation; there has always been a note played during various periods of my life. The way I feel about music has had an impact on the care that I put into every performance, play list, and music mix.

Love of music is not something that's unique. I've found that most everyone loves some type of music. Music, like a smell or a vision of something; can take you to a special place emotionally or mentally.

With each event, I make sure that I spend time getting to know my clients.

* What type of music do you like?
* If I'm playing a wedding, what type of music was being played when you first met?
* What are the demographics of your event?
* How large or intimate will your celebration be?

All of those questions are vital to the success of your special day.

With Event-Experience I try to please my clients by making their event stand out. I try to avoid the 'cookie-cutter' play list.

Through the years being a professional DJ has exposed me to people all over the United States. What I've learned is that everyone has a special song or type of music that really makes them happy.

For many years I've been trained by those whom I consider to be some of the best event DJ's to perform.

Unlike many DJ companies, when you book DJ Erik that is exactly who you get.

I stand behind my work and reputation.

I don't just want to be your DJ for the day, but for every major event that happens. Engagement Parties, Weddings, After Parties, Anniversary Parties, Corporate Events, and the list goes on…

DJ Erik.

120 Reviews for Event-Experience Music Service

1 User photo

Event-Experience Music Service 1

Tiffany Kornegay · Married on 08/31/2019

Dj erik - your ideal wedding dj!

Our wedding would not have been a dream-come-true if it hadn't been for DJ Erik! His knowledge, patience, enthusiasm, creativity, and overall professionalism was a 10/10! If you have the opportunity to work with this DJ you will NOT be disappointed! Our guests said they couldn't get off the dance floor because he played hit after hit. I'm so grateful we had the opportunity to work with Erik! Any event we host that requires a DJ, we wouldn't have anyone else!Take advantage and book him ASAP! There are no DJ's like him in this area, that's for sure!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kristina · Married on 07/23/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ Erik was absolutely amazing! His organization beforehand with the planning was spectacular and so easy to follow! He listened to exactly what you wanted and played all the right music! He is very personable and makes your wedding night an absolute blast! I couldn't be happier with our decision having DJ Erik as our DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Alexandra Tate · Married on 05/24/2019

Awesomeness!

Experienced, conscientious, and professional are values that DJ Erik clearly portrayed in his work during pre wedding preparations and in the night of our special day. He was organized and responsive from the beginning to the end. The night went very smoothly and as scheduled. Given our varied taste of music, we wanted to make sure all of our guests enjoyed themselves and DJ Erik made that happen, with a great selection of music from cocktail hour to last dance. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Event-Experience Music Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services Wedding DJs

Awesome vendor that I have had the pleasure working with. DJ Erik's energy and passion for music is unmatched in the industry! If you are looking for a great time and not the usual cookie cutter wedding dj, you have found your MAN!

• Dias Photography
    Dias Photography Wedding Photographers

Erik does an excellent job keeping the dance floor packed. He manages to play music that people like, and isn't cheesy. That's a hard balance to keep but he does it expertly. In addition to being the consummate professional, he's genuinely friendly and easy to like. We hired his company for our wedding which I believe says a lot seeing as I've worked with hundreds of DJs.

• Boston/Cape Cod Pocasset, 02559 See on map