Boston/Cape Cod, Pocasset, MA 02559 Map · Phone number

About Event-Experience Music Service

Music has always been a love of mine, especially when it comes to playing the right music at the most appropriate time.

I’ve always loved music since my early life. From piano lessons to jazz appreciation; there has always been a note played during various periods of my life. The way I feel about music has had an impact on the care that I put into every performance, play list, and music mix.

Love of music is not something that’s unique. I’ve found that most everyone loves some type of music. Music, like a smell or a vision of something; can take you to a special place emotionally or mentally.

With each event, I make sure that I spend time getting to know my clients.

* What type of music do you like?
* If I’m playing a wedding, what type of music was being played when you first met?
* What are the demographics of your event?
* How large or intimate will your celebration be?

All of those questions are vital to the success of your special day.

With Event-Experience I try to please my clients by making their event stand out. I try to avoid the ‘cookie-cutter’ play list.

Through the years being a professional DJ has exposed me to people all over the United States. What I’ve learned is that everyone has a special song or type of music that really makes them happy.

For many years I’ve been trained by those whom I consider to be some of the best event DJ’s to perform.

Unlike many DJ companies, when you book DJ Erik that is exactly who you get.

I stand behind my work and reputation.

I don’t just want to be your DJ for the day, but for every major event that happens. Engagement Parties, Weddings, After Parties, Anniversary Parties, Corporate Events, and the list goes on…

DJ Erik.

122 Reviews for Event-Experience Music Service

1 User photo

Jessica Lowe · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Love dj erik!

My husband and I went into DJ Erik as a blind date - we had a recommendation from a friend but didn't know anything about him / didn't get to meet him until the big day! We were somewhat skeptical and not sure what to expect, but he absolutely exceeded everything we could have asked for. He included my husband in all of the decision making, making sure to play his alternative/rock Frank Turner requests, and truly cared about what we asked for. He genuinely looked like he was having a blast as opposed to just acting like it was another wedding for him, which was so fun! The crowed LOVED the music and we danced all night long; so many people asked for his business card and raved about the set list. Without him, the energy of the wedding wouldn't have been the same. We are so thankful for him!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Chuck · Married on 09/21/2019

Barn burner

Thanks to DJ Erik for bringing the party to our wedding and making it even more of a special day for us. The dance floor was packed the whole time and we owe that to him and his crew! Erik did more than just DJ our wedding, he helped coordinate and helped the father of the Bride pull off and epic surprise for his daughter. Erik was responsive, easy to work with, organized, and professional during the stressful time of planning a wedding. His advice and knowledge was priceless. The night went off without a hitch and we got so many compliments on how great the music was all night long. We for sure recommend DJ Erik without hesitation to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Tiffany Kornegay · Married on 08/31/2019

Dj erik - your ideal wedding dj!

Our wedding would not have been a dream-come-true if it hadn't been for DJ Erik! His knowledge, patience, enthusiasm, creativity, and overall professionalism was a 10/10! If you have the opportunity to work with this DJ you will NOT be disappointed! Our guests said they couldn't get off the dance floor because he played hit after hit. I'm so grateful we had the opportunity to work with Erik! Any event we host that requires a DJ, we wouldn't have anyone else!Take advantage and book him ASAP! There are no DJ's like him in this area, that's for sure!

Sent on 09/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Event-Experience Music Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1350
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 1000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services Wedding DJs

Awesome vendor that I have had the pleasure working with. DJ Erik's energy and passion for music is unmatched in the industry! If you are looking for a great time and not the usual cookie cutter wedding dj, you have found your MAN!

• Dias Photography Wedding Photographers

Erik does an excellent job keeping the dance floor packed. He manages to play music that people like, and isn't cheesy. That's a hard balance to keep but he does it expertly. In addition to being the consummate professional, he's genuinely friendly and easy to like. We hired his company for our wedding which I believe says a lot seeing as I've worked with hundreds of DJs.

• Boston/Cape Cod Pocasset, 02559 See on map
    Location of (Event-Experience Music Service)