Event-Experience Music Service

Boston/Cape Cod, Pocasset, MA 02559 Map · Phone number

About Event-Experience Music Service

Music has always been a love of mine, especially when it comes to playing the right music at the most appropriate time.

I've always loved music since my early life. From piano lessons to jazz appreciation; there has always been a note played during various periods of my life. The way I feel about music has had an impact on the care that I put into every performance, play list, and music mix.

Love of music is not something that's unique. I've found that most everyone loves some type of music. Music, like a smell or a vision of something; can take you to a special place emotionally or mentally.

With each event, I make sure that I spend time getting to know my clients.

* What type of music do you like?
* If I'm playing a wedding, what type of music was being played when you first met?
* What are the demographics of your event?
* How large or intimate will your celebration be?

All of those questions are vital to the success of your special day.

With Event-Experience I try to please my clients by making their event stand out. I try to avoid the 'cookie-cutter' play list.

Through the years being a professional DJ has exposed me to people all over the United States. What I've learned is that everyone has a special song or type of music that really makes them happy.

For many years I've been trained by those whom I consider to be some of the best event DJ's to perform.

Unlike many DJ companies, when you book DJ Erik that is exactly who you get.

I stand behind my work and reputation.

I don't just want to be your DJ for the day, but for every major event that happens. Engagement Parties, Weddings, After Parties, Anniversary Parties, Corporate Events, and the list goes on…

DJ Erik.

Reception

114 Reviews for Event-Experience Music Service

Nickolas Sorel · Married on 10/13/2018

Dj erik is the man!

My wedding was two weeks ago and DJ Erik was amazing! Look no further if you are planning you wedding and hire DJ Erik now! He met us in person months before the wedding and my fiance at the time and I knew he would be perfect. He sent us a template and we filled it out with music we like and dislike, nice and easy. We kept in touch periodically and then the big night came. DJ Erik kept the party going and I honestly danced the whole night! The dance floor was full of relatives and friends I didn't even know would dance! DJ Erik could feel the vibe and played the perfect music for everyone. Thank you Erik for helping make our wedding amazing! I hope we cross paths at a party again soon!

Laura Meehan · Married on 10/06/2018

You have found your DJ! Look no further!!!

DJ Erik was AMAZING!!!! One of the main priorities of our wedding was to have everyone up and dancing the whole night, and my goodness did DJ Erik deliver! We had people on the dance floor before dinner was even served.......GOAL ACHIEVED! He was incredible during the whole planning process and responsive to all our questions and concerns prior to the wedding. He was very well organized and extremely professional throughout the reception, no one had a single complaint about him or his music choices. We couldn't of asked for a better DJ! Look no further if you are considering using DJ Erik for your wedding or event. He made our wedding night spectacular.

Katelynn · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Erik is amazing!! We couldn't of asked for a better DJ. He was so easy to talk to, did exactly what we asked with perfect understanding, and made it so stress free. Planning a wedding as everyone knows is chaotic and intense but DJ Erik was the one part of planning we had absolutely no worries about. Highly highly recommend. Thank you again for an amazing wedding!

Event-Experience Music Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services Wedding DJs

Awesome vendor that I have had the pleasure working with. DJ Erik's energy and passion for music is unmatched in the industry! If you are looking for a great time and not the usual cookie cutter wedding dj, you have found your MAN!

• Dias Photography
    Dias Photography Wedding Photographers

Erik does an excellent job keeping the dance floor packed. He manages to play music that people like, and isn't cheesy. That's a hard balance to keep but he does it expertly. In addition to being the consummate professional, he's genuinely friendly and easy to like. We hired his company for our wedding which I believe says a lot seeing as I've worked with hundreds of DJs.

• Boston/Cape Cod Pocasset, MA 02559 See on map