Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Event-Experience Music Service

We are the music makers...
Music has always been a love of mine, especially when it comes to playing the right music at the most appropriate time.

I’ve always loved music since my early life. From piano lessons to jazz appreciation; there has always been a note played during various periods of my life. The way I feel about music has had an impact on the care that I put into every performance, play list, and music mix.

Love of music is not something that’s unique. I’ve found that most everyone loves some type of music. Music, like a smell or a vision of something; can take you to a special place emotionally or mentally.

With each event, I make sure that I spend time getting to know my clients.

* What type of music do you like?
* If I’m playing a wedding, what type of music was being played when you first met?
* What are the demographics of your event?
* How large or intimate will your celebration be?

All of those questions are vital to the success of your special day.

With Event-Experience I try to please my clients by making their event stand out. I try to avoid the ‘cookie-cutter’ play list.

Through the years being a professional DJ has exposed me to people all over the United States. What I’ve learned is that everyone has a special song or type of music that really makes them happy.

For many years I’ve been trained by those whom I consider to be some of the best event DJ’s to perform.

Unlike many DJ companies, when you book DJ Erik that is exactly who you get.

I stand behind my work and reputation.

I don’t just want to be your DJ for the day, but for every major event that happens. Engagement Parties, Weddings, After Parties, Anniversary Parties, Corporate Events, and the list goes on…

DJ Erik.

Microphones (11)
Sound/PA System (9)
One Event Per Day (5)
Liability Insurance (2)

Erik played for our wedding and we had the time of our lives! Everyone was on the dance floor and no one wanted to leave, pretty rare for a late Sunday wedding! Everyone is still raving about the wedding and especially the music! He was a lot of fun and very professional, He kept everything on schedule and made sure everything ran smoothly! Several people who proclaimed not to be dancers or who didn’t enjoy dancing at their own wedding ended up being the ones who danced the most! Would definitely recommend to anyone getting married or looking for a great dj!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik is very professional. He had an "I'm at your service" attitude. He kept the dance floor packed. I would definitely use him for future events.

Profile Picture Sharol, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Erik was amazing! He had our dance floor packed all night and played an awesome mix of music that appealed to everyone. He spent the time reviewing exactly what we wanted for our wedding music, helping to orchestrate a surprise song by the Father of the Bride to the bride, etc. He was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. He was the perfect DJ for our wedding and we will 100% be using him for any DJ needs in the future!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1465856266232 screen shot 2016 06 13 at 6.17.12 pm
220x220 sq 1465856274912 screen shot 2016 06 13 at 6.16.36 pm
220x220 sq 1465856292454 screen shot 2016 06 09 at 7.34.51 am

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Awesome vendor that I have had the pleasure working with. DJ Erik's energy and passion for music is unmatched in the industry! If you are looking for a great time and not the usual cookie cutter wedding dj, you have found your MAN!

Erik does an excellent job keeping the dance floor packed. He manages to play music that people like, and isn't cheesy. That's a hard balance to keep but he does it expertly. In addition to being the consummate professional, he's genuinely friendly and easy to like. We hired his company for our wedding which I believe says a lot seeing as I've worked with hundreds of DJs.

Boston/Cape Cod, Pocasset, MA 02559   See On Map