Boston/Cape Cod, Pocasset, MA 02559 Map · Phone number

About Event-Experience Music Service

Music has always been a love of mine, especially when it comes to playing the right music at the most appropriate time.

I’ve always loved music since my early life. From piano lessons to jazz appreciation; there has always been a note played during various periods of my life. The way I feel about music has had an impact on the care that I put into every performance, play list, and music mix.

Love of music is not something that’s unique. I’ve found that most everyone loves some type of music. Music, like a smell or a vision of something; can take you to a special place emotionally or mentally.

With each event, I make sure that I spend time getting to know my clients.

* What type of music do you like?
* If I’m playing a wedding, what type of music was being played when you first met?
* What are the demographics of your event?
* How large or intimate will your celebration be?

All of those questions are vital to the success of your special day.

With Event-Experience I try to please my clients by making their event stand out. I try to avoid the ‘cookie-cutter’ play list.

Through the years being a professional DJ has exposed me to people all over the United States. What I’ve learned is that everyone has a special song or type of music that really makes them happy.

For many years I’ve been trained by those whom I consider to be some of the best event DJ’s to perform.

Unlike many DJ companies, when you book DJ Erik that is exactly who you get.

I stand behind my work and reputation.

I don’t just want to be your DJ for the day, but for every major event that happens. Engagement Parties, Weddings, After Parties, Anniversary Parties, Corporate Events, and the list goes on…

DJ Erik.

the music maker.

Follow Event-Experience Music Service on

Other couples have also viewed

• Music'nMotion

123 Reviews for Event-Experience Music Service

1 User photo

Jessica L. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Love dj erik!

My husband and I went into DJ Erik as a blind date - we had a recommendation from a friend but didn't know anything about him / didn't get to meet him until the big day! We were somewhat skeptical and not sure what to expect, but he absolutely exceeded everything we could have asked for. He included my husband in all of the decision making, making sure to play his alternative/rock Frank Turner requests, and truly cared about what we asked for. He genuinely looked like he was having a blast as opposed to just acting like it was another wedding for him, which was so fun! The crowed LOVED the music and we danced all night long; so many people asked for his business card and raved about the set list. Without him, the energy of the wedding wouldn't have been the same. We are so thankful for him!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • horne

Oneda · Married on 04/08/2021

I second those couples below who mention attending other events DJ Erik has graced with his talents. Each and every event I attended where he was the DJ, the party was fantastic. Our wedding was no different. Erik is the best of the best. He had the entire floor singing along, and paused at just the right moments to let the crowd serenade themselves. We loved the moments when couples married for 1-50 years were able to happily slow dance with their spouse. We loved just as much dancing the electric slide with the WHOLE reception party. Even our joint parent dance was inspired. Erik knew just what to do with the song we chose to have both of our mothers and my father (then siblings, then bridal party, etc.) dance with us before getting the party started.

My guests were talking about our music for weeks...My brother in law was thoroughly impressed with the selection, and he is quite the "old school jam connoisseur." The oldest guest at our wedding (at least 80 yrs old) stayed on the dance floor the WHOLE time. One guest had this to say: "The ceremony was inspiring, you looked stunning, the food was great, and the music was the BEST I have ever experienced."

Erik knew exactly how to translate our personalities into music and achieved the precise feel that we wanted for our wedding. We could not have possibly been happier with our experience.

Sent on 05/04/2012

Nick · Married on 01/11/2020

DJ Erik: Best Wedding DJ, period.

My wife and I got married a little over a year ago in Groton, MA and DJ Erik kept the party going the entire time. He was recommended to me by a coworker and he certainly did not disappoint. We probably weren’t his easiest clients considering we gave him a list of about 100 songs we wanted to hear (ranging from Frank Sinatra to Coolio to Kenny Chesney to Avicii) but DJ Erik didn’t flinch and was the most well-prepared and professional DJ I’ve seen firsthand. He handled all the sound and microphones and MC’d the entire thing. The guy just has skills. He doesn’t just sit back there and play songs one after another...he mixes with the best of them, and some of the stuff he does blew our mind. Can’t recommend him enough if you want peace of mind and if you want people to continuously remind you that your wedding DJ was the best they’d ever seen.

Sent on 02/11/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Event-Experience Music Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1350
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 1000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services Wedding DJs

Awesome vendor that I have had the pleasure working with. DJ Erik's energy and passion for music is unmatched in the industry! If you are looking for a great time and not the usual cookie cutter wedding dj, you have found your MAN!

• Dias Photography Wedding Photographers

Erik does an excellent job keeping the dance floor packed. He manages to play music that people like, and isn't cheesy. That's a hard balance to keep but he does it expertly. In addition to being the consummate professional, he's genuinely friendly and easy to like. We hired his company for our wedding which I believe says a lot seeing as I've worked with hundreds of DJs.

• Boston/Cape Cod Pocasset, 02559 See on map
    Location of (Event-Experience Music Service)