North Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, TX 76180 Map · Phone number

About Event Elements

Event Elements is a wedding planning service based out of North Richland Hills, Texas. event elements is owned and operated by skillful planner Kristyn Hall. Kristyn has a passion for the meaning, logistics, and fine details behind weddings. She began her journey in wedding creation when she planned her own wedding in 2006. She learned a lot as a bride, and she decided to share her skill and passion with other lucky couples.

Kristyn and her wedding planning team can offer planning assistance for both religious and non-religious weddings. The event elements team will walk you through every step of the way to help ensure your wedding dreams are made a reality. They offer couples a wide range of wedding planning services, including:

• Budget analysis

Wedding cake
IMG3560

46 Reviews for Event Elements

Ashley · Married on 03/25/2017

I do not even know where to begin! We hired Kristyn for the month of coordinator package and it was the best decision ever. She was SO helpful from the start. She was more than happy to meet and answer any questions I had prior to the month before the wedding and also attend meetings with our venue. She was always SO positive, a great energy to be around and gave her honest opinion to my questions. If you are debating getting a wedding coordinator, DO it. And Kristyn is the way to go! Before our wedding, she put together a timeline and confirmed all of the last minute details with all of our vendors. That could have been such an overwhelming task and it was a huge relief to give me the ability to focus on other things leading up to the wedding. Last minute, our “venue coordinator” (supposed to be the wedding coordinator supplied by the venue) was very sketchy and ended up that she didn’t even really stick around the day of. I was so thankful that we had Kristyn there to make sure the day ran smoothly and be the point of contact for the vendors. Also, since she attended meetings with me and the venue, she could ensure that everything the venue promised us was accounted for. On the day of, Kristyn and her assistant also set up the numerous items that we brought to the venue (set out menu cards, guest book, photos, votives, the list goes on), handed out the checks to vendors that we needed to pay day of, ensured that me and the wedding party were taken care of and answered on-the-spot questions from the vendors. Before the ceremony in the waiting room, Kristyn even came in prepared with snacks, waters and anything else we needed! Throughout the night, they made sure the band, caterers and all vendors were sticking to the timeline seamlessly. At the end of the night, she helped pass out our getaway items, pack my bags and put them in the car and stayed after until EVERYTHING was picked up. There are so many things around a wedding that you don’t think of and Kristyn was

Sent on 05/02/2017
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 03/18/2017

Kristyn knows what's up. She is a fantastic person to work with, and has experience with all kinds of weddings (from $ to $$$$). Though we hired Event Elements just for "day-of" coordination services, we met with Kristyn multiple times leading up to the wedding and she was always available for questions and recommendations. I trust Kristyn completely, and appreciate all her hard work. The coolest thing was that she coordinated with all our vendors for the big day. Our DJ (who has 30+ years experience) even mentioned that Kristyn had sent him an info packet leading up to the wedding! It really made an impression on him, and made our day go perfectly despite all of the moving parts. We cannot thank Kristyn enough!!!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Beth · Married on 11/19/2016

Kristyn. Goodness. She was truly our saving grace throughout the planning process and even MORE so on the day of our wedding. Kristyn came recommended to us by very dear friends, so we knew immediately we wanted to meet her. Lemme tell you - she is the kindest, most genuine, hardest working person. There was no discussion on it after we left our first meeting; we needed to book her FAST so no one else with our wedding date got to her first! Kristyn jumped to work right away, collecting any other contracts we had signed and continued to collect various items. Meeting with her closer to the wedding put my worries at ease every time. Whatever my husband and I had not thought of, she was there to remind us and walk us through figuring it out. Kristyn was always just a phone call away for those 10 months of planning, ready and willing to offer her advice or help on anything and everything. Fast forward to the day of our wedding. She ROCKED IT at a whopping 37(ish) weeks pregnant. Her energy never faded, and we (and our family and friends) were able to enjoy the day COMPLETELY WORRY FREE. I never imagined I would have been as calm as I was, and I know it was mostly my trust in her (and her assistants) to take care of every little detail possible. Following the wedding, Kristyn posted such great pictures she had taken of the day, and a few weeks later we received a disk of EVERY photo she had taken as well as the sweetest little gift, perfect for newlyweds. Her thoughtfulness is unparalleled, and I would recommend her to EVERY single one of my friends and family that are getting married in the DFW area. Thank you for making our day perfect, Kristyn!!!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Event Elements FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• City Club Fort Worth
    City Club Fort Worth Banquet Halls

One of the most dedicated and talented planner we know. She will make the whole event run smooth and flawless. Highly recommend!

• Aves Photography
    Aves Photography Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend Event Elements. We love working with them so much that when my cousin, who is like a sister to me, got married, we immediately thought of Kristyn when she started looking to plan her wedding. Kristyn is incredibly professional and knows how to pull off a flawless, fabulous, stress-free event every single time. If you are looking for consistency, excellent taste, connections in the wedding vendor world, and most of all, a kind, caring, Christian person who will do all she can for your event and then some, we'd absolutely recommend that you contact Event Elements to help you bring it to the next level. We don't have very many people at all on our preferred vendor list because we are super-selective, and this is one of them.

• Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography
    Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography Wedding Photographers

Krystin is a fabulous wedding planner and we love working with her. She is organized and fun!

• North Richland Hills North Richland Hills, TX, 76180 See on map