Event Catchers Photography

Charlotte, NC View map

Event Catchers! Photography

Hi! Thanks for reviewing my services! I am Aleshia Lamelle and I am the Event Catcher!! I provide memories of your day to last a lifetime! I LOVE my passion for photography and I enjoy using my detailed eye to capture unique candid moments that make weddings memorable. No "Posey Poses" here!! I capture the moments of your day AS they unfold. Knowing each wedding is different, my services are tailored to YOUR vision. You will find that I am talented, professional, flexible and WILLING to exceed your expectations for all of the above. I will work with you to see your vision and capture your day in a way that will be remembered for years to come. I LOVE what I do and it SHOWS in my work. I have packages available however each can be customized to meet your needs. I do not like stiff poses or stiff packages! It's YOUR day and I am here to capture it YOUR way. From Engagement to Bridal Sessions, Weddings and More ~ I'm focused on YOU!
~Let's talk about it!~

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
    Rayn Married on 10/22/2011
    Our services received from Event Catchers were outstanding! If you are looking for a photographer that focuses on you, your event and your particulars.. look no further.

Also, their packages are reasonably priced, flexible with the package options and the staff are professional.

As a returned customer (after they did my 30th Birthday Tea, my brother-in-laws wedding and then my own wedding), Event Catchers is our go to photographer for future events to come.

Let Event Catchers capture your day!
    Cyntrel Married on 03/05/2011
    I wish this survey had more stars because Event Catchers Photography went above and beyond everything we hoped for in a photographer. Aleshia's professionalism was off the charts! We knew we wanted her services for our wedding before we left our initial meeting with her. She has a beautiful spirit and a love of what she does that shows in her work. We can't thank Event Catchers Photography enough for capturing all of the moments of our day that will last a lifetime!
  • I
    Isaac Married on 12/11/2010
    Event catchers was unbelievably good to us. The final product exceeded our wildest expectations. Good bless you for what you did for us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

PO Box 42407 Charlotte, 28215
Location of (Event Catchers Photography)

Event Catchers Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Event Catchers Photography offer?

Event Catchers Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Event Catchers Photography offer?

Event Catchers Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Event Catchers Photography offer for wedding events?

Event Catchers Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Event Catchers Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Event Catchers Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding