Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ETC DESIGNS

Emily Carey started ETC Designs in 2008 after working in flower shops for four years beginning with little experience to eventually being shop manager. During that time she found her passion lied in designing and creating weddings. It was after designing her own wedding with two of her co-workers and brother, that Emily decided to pursue her dream of owning her own business.  She believes there is nothing greater than seeing an event complete after all the preparation and brainstorming. For Emily, the final product needs to reflect the theme, personality and style of the Bride and Groom. Emily works with each couple every step of the way from the beginning concept to the final details.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Samples (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

4.7

Emily is extremely talented and did an amazing job coordinating flowers for our wedding. We planned our wedding remotely and she was able to make my dream wedding come to life. I would highly recommend Emily at ETC+Designs.

Profile Picture Genevieve, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Emily was great to work with! I gave her an overview of my vision for my wedding flowers and she created beautiful floral arrangements that I loved and everyone complimented at the wedding.

I loved working with Emily and I'm happy to recommend her for future events!

Thanks,
Kierstyn

Profile Picture Kierstyn, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't begin to express how happy my husband and I were with our experience with Emily and her team! Our wedding flowers were perfect, way beyond our expectations! I highly recommend ETC Designs! Thank you Emily!!!

Profile Picture Giana, 7/2/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1326572860680 auffenberg549
220x220 sq 1326572874750 auffenberg462
220x220 sq 1326572891738 auffenberg436

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful arrangements! So kind and knowledgeable.

Emily's designs are creative and gorgeous!

Emily's designs are creative and gorgeous!

ETC Designs is another amazing floral company in Sonoma County. We have worked with her on many Industry events and she has taken our table designs and really made them come alive with her custom floral arrangements. She also helped us with our Holiday Party arrangements and they were a big hit. We highly recommend ETC Designs!

Emily with ETC Designs is such a pleasure to work with and really brings together any event. Easy, Efficient and talented!

72 PROS I KNOW