Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number

About Et Cetera Event Co

Et Cetera Event Company is an event planning, consultation and design firm based in Burlington, Vermont. We are known for tailored and detail oriented planning and execution when it comes to your event. We strive to achieve the ambiance and experience that our clients want for themselves and their guests. Et Cetera specializes in weddings, special events, corporate functions and charitable events. We accept new challenges regularly and believe that these experiences lead to the growth and expertise of our company. Et Cetera serves all of Vermont from Jay to Killington, and is willing to travel to Montreal, Boston, Portsmouth, Portland, the Berkshires and beyond!

Follow Et Cetera Event Co on

Et Cetera Event Co 4
Et Cetera Event Co 5
Et Cetera Event Co 6

Chaipel · Married on 09/08/2018

Jerica was a dream to work with

Our wedding day was magical—everything we had hoped for and more—and we couldn’t have done it without Jerica’s help and expertise.

She was professional, friendly, and conscientious throughout our planning process and event. She worked hard to ensure that all the details both big and small were handled quickly and efficiently. On our day she worked independently and needed very little direction. She seamlessly and discreetly made sure that everything happened when it was supposed to just as we had asked.

It was a pleasure working with Jerica and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Et Cetera Event Co 7
    Et Cetera Event Co 8
    Et Cetera Event Co 9
    Et Cetera Event Co 10
    Et Cetera Event Co 11
    Et Cetera Event Co 12

Paige · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Jerica and Et Cetera. Honestly, the best thing I did when wedding planning was hire Jerica and her team. I had my dream wedding vision and Jerica made the real thing more beautiful and perfect than I could have ever imagined. Literally. As an out of town (Tulsa, Oklahoma) bride, the idea of planning a wedding so far from home was terrifying. But Jerica helped me pick the perfect vendors and decor to make everything absolutely flawless. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn’t change a single thing. Jerica made everything from wedding planning to the day of coordination seamless. Jerica is one of the sweetest, hard working, and creative woman I have ever met. If I could have Jerica plan all my events I would in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Abby · Married on 09/16/2017

Jerica is the best thing that ever happened to our wedding. She sourced the best of the best to have an all star team for our big day. Everything was beyond perfect and so much of that is because of her attention to detail and relentlessness to deliver on even the smallest of details. One of my favorite memories is coming home to our fridge the day after with a freshly baked funfetti cake she made herself---our cake had a bit of a run in with the heat wave and didn't fair too well---and she knew funfetti was something important to us, so after she finished running our rehearsal dinner and welcome party, she went home and baked us a cake, with her own two hands. Now, would your wedding planner do that for you? If you book her, you will know the answer to that question!

Sent on 09/24/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Trapp Family Lodge
    Trapp Family Lodge Banquet Halls

Jerica and her team are so fun to work with and so professional. When a couple books their wedding with us, it is such a treat if they book Jerica as their wedding planner. She also has a great network of vendors in her roster to put together an forgettable event.

• Amy Donohue Photography
    Amy Donohue Photography Wedding Photographers

Et Cetera Event Co. was the first wedding I shot with a wedding coordinator and what a huge difference it makes to have one person who is organizing the entire day so the bride and groom can enjoy each other. Jerica and her team remained professional and organized the entire time communicating with all the vendors on the timeline making our job go so much smoother. She handled last minute changes and requests by the bride and groom without any problem and took care of many issues that the bride and groom didn't even know about (because it was a surprise)! I can't help but to think having Jerica handle these details took the pressure off the bride and groom allowing them to enjoy their day so much more. I highly recommend Jerica and her team to all my brides and grooms now that I've seen the difference it makes having her there. It's money well spent!

• Burlington, 05401 See on map