Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number

About Erin Young Designs

Erin Young Designs is a dressmaking and design studio located in Indianapolis, Indiana. They offer many services to ensure clients find and/or design a dress they love that fits their various needs and desires. They offer unique, speciality fabric that will add a luxurious touch to the design and their professional team promises to help you leave with a dress and design you love.

Erin Young Designs offers by-appointment customizations and alterations for brides, mother of brides, flower girls, and the mother of the groom. They will do their absolute best to help you find something you are proud of and feel amazing in. The average turnaround time for their bridal gowns is less than six months. They offer the following dress and attire items:

• Bridal belts

cara 3
130943152897942005346805422000831266695n

9 Reviews for Erin Young Designs

Grace · Married on 09/22/2018

Never in my life have I felt like a princess while wearing a dress. Erin made my mother of the groom dress and It was fabulous. I am on a weight loss journey and had several fittings, due to adjusting the size, and it felt fabulous. Although, I didn’t reach my goal by the time the event occurred, I am confident that I will. When that time arrives, I will have Erin make the alterations because this dress is a masterpiece. One person told me that I looked like the fairy godmother from Cinderella! That’s a confidence booster. Thank you for making me feel beautiful.

Jaclyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Erin was fabulous throughout the whole fitting process. She took her time and was honest about what needed to be changed but also told me not to waste money on things that wouldn’t make a difference or that I didn’t need. I had to change my appointment dates multiple times and she accommodate my needs for alternate times without any problems. You can tell she cares so much about making you comfortable in your dress. She even carrried my dress to the car so it didn’t get wrinkled! My mom and bridesmaids took their dresses to Erin too and we’re thrilled with the results. I’ll be visiting her again for any future alterations needs!

Jenny · Married on 12/10/2016

This was the perfect setting to share that special time with my daughter before her wedding. I cannot imagine doing fittings anywhere else because Erin made us feel right at home. She made my dress, too...designed it herself from a Pinterest picture that I showed her. Amazing!

Erin Young Designs FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months