Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Erin Young Designs

Custom dressmaking and deiign studio for all of your dressmaking needs.

Erin Young Designs is a renowned custom dressmaking and design studio in the heart of Broadripple in central Indianpolis.   We also proviide wedding gown and special occasion dress alterations.

We offer custom dressmaking, vintage redesign, and design services to  help you create your own unique wedding or special occacsion gown.  We begin with a consultation to discuss your ideas, budget and timeline.

In our fabric studio we offer lace, specialty fabric and trims to help in designing the look you want.  We travel to fabric market in New York and Miami to bring a unique collection of  fabrics and trims to our shop.  Our shop is a fun, relaxing boutique n the heart of Indianapolis , Indiana.

We look forward to working with you to make your wedding  gown dreams come true.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Indianapolis

Follow Erin Young Designs on

7 Reviews for Erin Young Designs

4.3

0.5

My sister had the WORST experience here!! Erin was very rude and unprofessional. She left needles in the lining of her flower girl dresses and her only response was "well, I fixed the zipper." Okay? What about the NEEDLES that could have stabbed a 1 1/2 and 9 year old? Please avoid her. She locked my mother and sister out as well after they went back multiple times to have her fix her mistakes.

Profile Picture Andie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the perfect setting to share that special time with my daughter before her wedding. I cannot imagine doing fittings anywhere else because Erin made us feel right at home. She made my dress, too...designed it herself from a Pinterest picture that I showed her. Amazing!

Profile Picture Jenny , 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Erin & her team were sincerely magical & incredible! I could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish. If you are looking for a truly unique dress that is special to your style, look no further than Erin Young Designs. Their adorable location is so welcoming, accessible, parking available! You are immediately greeted by an extremely friendly staff that are real designers & seamstresses that can bring your vision to life. I brought in photos of several dresses that landed in my aesthetic & a starter dress. Although it appeared that the two would not mesh together the team at Erin Young Designs made it happen & did it with a beautiful & kind excitement & teamwork vibe that made me so so so comfortable. I am a tall curvy lady and I always knew that I would need someone to help me make my dress into what I wanted it to be! The traditional dress shopping experience was a rough go for me. When I would walk in the shops only had one style of dress for my body type that did not fit and was not my style. Midway through the process I threw the fact that I would love to use elements of my mothers wedding dress into my dress. Erin walked me through how to restore my mother's dress and was able to help me decide what lace & buttons to use for my final product. This brought a whole new level of customer service & personal touch. Erin & her staff helped me pick out additional fabrics from the store (the lace is gorgeous by the way), my jewelry, scheduled many fittings with me, answered all of my questions (I have a lot because I am a curious lady), and let a friend & I celebrate with a tiny bottle of champagne at my last fitting! I received so many compliments on my modern boho dress the day of the wedding & I truly felt like myself. It was a beautiful experience! I would not have chosen any other route in my dress making experience. Thank you Erin Young Designs for everything you did to make me wedding truly me!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/1/16, 1 Review