Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number

About Erin Young Designs

Erin Young Designs is a renowned custom dressmaking and design studio in the heart of Broadripple in central Indianpolis. We also proviide wedding gown and special occasion dress alterations.

We offer custom dressmaking, vintage redesign, and design services to help you create your own unique wedding or special occacsion gown. We begin with a consultation to discuss your ideas, budget and timeline.

In our fabric studio we offer lace, specialty fabric and trims to help in designing the look you want. We travel to fabric market in New York and Miami to bring a unique collection of fabrics and trims to our shop. Our shop is a fun, relaxing boutique n the heart of Indianapolis , Indiana.

We look forward to working with you to make your wedding gown dreams come true.

Follow Erin Young Designs on

erin young designs 3
katie front
katie back
Erin Young Designs
salina top with skirt front
Erin Young Designs
salina top with skirt back
1b142b00 4bf3 452e afb5 f512efd14091
130943152897942005346805422000831266695n
dress23

9 Reviews for Erin Young Designs

Grace · Married on 09/22/2018

Never in my life have I felt like a princess while wearing a dress. Erin made my mother of the groom dress and It was fabulous. I am on a weight loss journey and had several fittings, due to adjusting the size, and it felt fabulous. Although, I didn’t reach my goal by the time the event occurred, I am confident that I will. When that time arrives, I will have Erin make the alterations because this dress is a masterpiece. One person told me that I looked like the fairy godmother from Cinderella! That’s a confidence booster. Thank you for making me feel beautiful.

Jaclyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Erin was fabulous throughout the whole fitting process. She took her time and was honest about what needed to be changed but also told me not to waste money on things that wouldn’t make a difference or that I didn’t need. I had to change my appointment dates multiple times and she accommodate my needs for alternate times without any problems. You can tell she cares so much about making you comfortable in your dress. She even carrried my dress to the car so it didn’t get wrinkled! My mom and bridesmaids took their dresses to Erin too and we’re thrilled with the results. I’ll be visiting her again for any future alterations needs!

Jenny · Married on 12/10/2016

This was the perfect setting to share that special time with my daughter before her wedding. I cannot imagine doing fittings anywhere else because Erin made us feel right at home. She made my dress, too...designed it herself from a Pinterest picture that I showed her. Amazing!

Erin Young Designs FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months