Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number

Erica Ferrone Photography 4
  • Sydney

Sydney Char · Married on 09/22/2019

Beyond exceptional!

Erica is the BEST photographer you can possibly choose for your wedding. From the very first phone call with her I knew she would not only deliver incredible photos (as exhibited by her extensive portfolio) but also be extremely fun to work with. In the planning stages she was always responsive, organized, and knowledgeable, and she always brought so much joy and energy to our conversations. Even when I had a ton of questions the weeks before our wedding, she patiently reassured me that she was on top of it. And on the wedding day, she blew me away. She had all but memorized our timeline and had visions for what photos she wanted. Even though we started photos late, we got everything we wanted done right on time. She gave excellent directions, and she and her assistant Emily helped everybody be exactly where they needed to be so we can get everything done. During the ceremony and reception she took photos of all the little details and our guests, and she even accommodated our requests to have more group photos added on last-minute. And what's more - she delivered almost ONE THOUSAND photos... TWO WEEKS AFTER OUR WEDDING. If you don't know what goes into photo editing, let me tell you how impressive that is. It's amazing, and I don't know how she did it, but the photos came out so beautiful that I want to share with everybody I see on the street. She captured emotion, candid moments, tender moments, joy, everything. They're perfect. Seriously, you can't find a better photographer who both delivers excellent photos and is also a joy to be with. Go with Erica, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 09/20/2019

Stop what you're doing and HIRE HER

It says it all in the title. If you are looking to have the best wedding photos of anyone around and to actually fall in love with your photographer - you need to hire Erica. We were blessed enough to have two of our best friends (also in the wedding) recommend their wedding photographer. Little did we know we were getting someone who not only is insanely talented (you wont believe the quality of her work) but someone who would make planning and our day so much fun. I'm type A, I worry about absolutely everything, and I've planned events most of my life. Erica helped make it so easy and put together that I could breath, drink champagne, and just feel so beautiful all day. She is a lifelong friend, not just a vendor. She is worth every.single.penny. Don't forget - after the guests go home and the gown has been dry cleaned and everyone forgets the catering - your photos are what you have. Erica will make sure you have photos you are proud to show for generations to come.

Thank you Erica!!!! Thank you for EVERYTHING.

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Erica Ferrone Photography 5
    Erica Ferrone Photography 6
    Erica Ferrone Photography 7
    Erica Ferrone Photography 8

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

Hiring Erica for our engagement and wedding photos was one of the best decisions we made! She's friendly, professional, and amazing at what she does. We loved the photos as much as we loved working with her. Even our very opinionated mothers loved working with Erica and thought the photos were outstanding. Your search for a wedding photographer stops here! :)

Sent on 09/13/2018

• Fetching Events
    Fetching Events Wedding Planners

I am having trouble even starting to put into words how wonderful it is to work with Erica - Her work speaks for itself. She is a master of light, making your photos look spectacular, I would even argue BETTER than they did in person on wedding day! Further, and more importantly, this woman is a DELIGHT to be with. The stress of wedding day? No worry to Erica. You'll feel relaxed, and she will give MORE than she promised every time. The best compliment I can give to Erica is that I wish I could work with her every weekend!

• Mill 1 at Open Square
    Mill 1 at Open Square Rooftop Weddings

You'll not find a photographer who understands how to make your wedding at Mill 1 shine in images for decades to come. She creates a special, sincere relationship with her clients and genuinely, truly connects with the folks who hire her. We are always so happy to learn a couple has chosen Erica!

• Kimberly Meserve Photography
    Kimberly Meserve Photography Wedding Photographers

Can't say enough about Erica Ferrone and her photography!

• Woburn, 01801 See on map