Erica Ferrone Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)

If you are looking for a wedding photographer in and around the Boston area, stop your search. Erica is your girl (if she is free). We had the pleasure of having Erica shoot our wedding. She was a professional start to finish. It is hard to know what you are getting but hiring her was one of the best choices we made throughout our wedding process. She was on point but not over bearing. Added things Erica has over other photographers; her camera (Nikon d4) and other equipment that is top of line as far as camera's go, 2. she is tall therefor gets good angles, hate to say it but the height of your photog makes a difference, 3. her eye - she got all the shots and them some that you are longing for on your big day. 4. her editing skills- this is also an underestimated positive quality for photographers, she does an amazing job.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erica was one of the best decisions that we had made for our wedding! She had been so accommodating, open to my requests (bringing my friend to hold the flash at the engagement shoot), and she made my dream wedding picture come true! She came earlier than scheduled to the hotel, had so much energy the whole day, and she was so organized! She made me calm on our wedding day. She also made us comfortable in front of the camera. Pictures came out great and fast! No one will ever regret having her photograph a wedding :)

Profile Picture Aileen, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was recommended to Erica from a few friend's who used her for their weddings and it was such an easy decision to hire Erica for mine as well! She is SO friendly and helpful - even when it came to advice on the day-of logistics/schedule and other vendors to source. Erica arrived to our venue much earlier than schedule and scoped out the ceremony/venue space to make sure everything would run smoothly. It was raining on our wedding day so she provided alternative suggestions for our first look that ended up working out better than our initial plan! She was such a great support/planner to have throughout the process and day of! Erica was with us throughout the entire day to capture every moment but also make sure we were enjoying our day and having fun. Our wedding photos came out BEAUTIFUL and I am so happy with all of the services she provided. I will be recommending Erica for other family/friend weddings, too. Thank you, Erica!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews

Negatives
Proofs
7 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I am having trouble even starting to put into words how wonderful it is to work with Erica - Her work speaks for itself. She is a master of light, making your photos look spectacular, I would even argue BETTER than they did in person on wedding day! Further, and more importantly, this woman is a DELIGHT to be with. The stress of wedding day? No worry to Erica. You'll feel relaxed, and she will give MORE than she promised every time. The best compliment I can give to Erica is that I wish I could work with her every weekend!

You'll not find a photographer who understands how to make your wedding at Mill 1 shine in images for decades to come. She creates a special, sincere relationship with her clients and genuinely, truly connects with the folks who hire her. We are always so happy to learn a couple has chosen Erica!

Can't say enough about Erica Ferrone and her photography!

Amazing to work with. You go, Erica! Can't wait to work with you again.

Erica is one of those vendors that as soon as you meet you with her, you fall in love with her as well as her images! She gets to know her clients prior to the wedding so that on the wedding day, you are completely at ease! Her eye for capturing the natural light in her images creates some truly magical moments caught on film! She isn't afraid to get down on the dance floor with your guests to get actions shots OR simply snap away from afar without anyone knowing until they see the images! Erica is a pleasure to work with and I can't wait until we get the opportunity again!

woburn, MA 01801   See On Map