Envisioned Events by Jenn

Houston, TX View map

Envisioned Events by Jenn (EEJ) caters to a diverse clientele who have high expectations for their event. Whether it is a small, intimate gathering or a themed-out extravagant gala for 800 guests, EEJ is dedicated to coordinating distinct, individually-styled events because every couple has a unique story, preference, and incomparable style. If you have envisioned your special day, EEJ can make it a reality. Customized services offered range from the moment you say "YES" to the day you say "I DO", including but not limited to budget management, vendor selection, day of coordinator, your personal wedding stylist and so much more. EEJ cares about our clients and understands that some of the most important days of their lives cannot be re-lived. You should fancy the memories.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Double Weddings

How many planners are on your team?

• F
    Flower Married on 09/26/2015
    Wow! There are so many great things I can say about Jenn. She is absolutely amazing. In my eyes my wedding day was absolutely perfect. I know everyone says that, but honestly I feel that way. The only thing that went wrong was that somehow I missplaced my lipgloss lol. If something went wrong Jenn never told us. Hiring Jenn was one of the best investments. At first, I was a little hesistant about hiring a wedding coordinator, but I'm so glad I did. I was able to enjoy my wedding day without having to worry about vendor setup or vendor breakdown. She made sure we were catered too and made sure the timeline went according to plan. My family can't stop talking about our wedding and they keep complementing on how wonderful the coordinator was. She was absolutely lovely to our family and to us. She catered to our every need before and during the wedding day. She always answered our emails promptly and when we needed help making a decision she would give us her opinion. She was worth every penny. Do yourself a favor and hire her for your wedding day. You won't regret it!
    Jennifer Married on 03/03/2012
    I was a bride-to-be who thought she had it all figured out. Wow, was I wrong! Our wedding was for 350+ guests and only a few months away when I was put into contact with Jennifer. I found a venue and a photographer/video on my own. The venue and the photographer were the only vendors that gave me tons of issues but Jenn took care of everything. The vendors she worked with were flawless. Jenn, made the entire process all about my now husband and I, as it should have been from the beginning. I also used her over-the-top design service. The woman has a gift! It has been two months since our amazing wedding and guests are still emailing and calling us to congratulate us on how beautiful everything was. All the details were absolutely breath taking. What makes Jenn so special is not only her, get-it-done attitude and creativity but more so, her effort in the small details to make a connection with her clients. Needless to say, for our exclusive sneak peak into our venue to see the final design before our guests did, she had the DJ play our favorite song. That small detail made the reveal moment one hundred times extra special, just for us! That set the tone for the rest of the wedding celebration, and my husband and I knew we had nothing to worry about but having fun. If you want to have a someone who listens to your wants and needs but is also not afraid to voice her opinion for her clients best interest, Jenn is your lady. Thank you Jenn!

YourWeddingGirl.com YourWeddingGirl.com Wedding Favors

EEJ will not let you down as your events planner. She caters to her customers, is amazing to work with, and has a great eye for detail, colors, and decor. She is one of yourweddinggirl.com's favorite events planner to work with.

Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Envisioned Events by Jen, Is ambitious, hard-working, extremely organized, and she knows exactly what to do and say to make any wedding a spectacular event. Jen has an answer and solution to anything that may come up. I have work closely with this amazing individual and she is hands downs the best one I have works with. Thank you Jen for making it just that much easier for me when I arrive to do hair and makeup on my brides.

The Admiral at Endeavour Marina The Admiral at Endeavour Marina Banquet Halls

Envisioned Events by Jenn is the ONLY in-house event planning and design company at The Admiral at Endeavour Marina. Her work ethic and attention to detail is far superior than any other planner. We LOVE her design ideas and how she transforms the ballroom!

Houston, 77089
Location of (Envisioned Events by Jenn)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding