921 W. Strahan Dr., Tempe, AZ 85283 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Encore Presentations Photography

Katy · Married on 10/21/2006

Armando and Denise are absolutely amazing! The two of them really know what they are doing! They work great together. Professional yet discrete. They seemed to capture every moment without even being noticed! After our wedding people even complimented us on them because they were so organized and professional! They put together our album without us even seeing it and it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! They really seem to get to know you and what you like. Their approach and technique is unique and fun! So glad to have had them! Worth every penny!

Sent on 04/12/2008

Ed · Married on 10/10/2008

We looked at several photographers in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area, as we were from Chicago and did not know much about AZ area. We decided on Encore and are thankful that we did. Armando and Denise did a wonderful job at our wedding. They arrived on time and had a definite plan. Denise was able to be with my wife and the bridesmaids, while Armando was with me and the groomsmen, which worked out great. We were able to take a lot of pictures before the ceremony, so that there was more time to socialize with the wedding guests after. They were professional, courteous, and had lots of energy. We trusted them to put together our album without approving it beforehand, and we loved it. The picture quality was outstanding, along with the creativity of how the book was put together. I would highly recommend Encore with every part of the process. They exceeded every expectation my wife and I had, on our special day.

Sent on 12/12/2008
  • Q

Katherine · Married on 11/12/2005

3.0

They are very detail oriented and extremely professional. The only problem that we had was that they missed several things we wanted captured and showed up nearly 3 hours late to the wedding. We were assured they would be available at noon and were not there until almost 3pm.

Sent on 06/10/2008