P.O. Box 294, Littleton, NH 03561 Map · Phone number

About Emily Herzig Floral Studio

EH Floral is a full-service floral design studio that specializes in wedding and event design throughout New England. We offer personalized and creative solutions whether it is a small intimate gathering or a larger event, casual or formal we provide elaborate floral displays with elegant and unexpected details. Emily Herzig Floral Studio has earned her reputation for natural, beautiful, sophistication for wedding and event design through out New England.

Focusing on catering to each individual’s personal and creative style, she has brought over 500 weddings to life with her unique perspective and creative floral design skills. Emily uses only the freshest English and Dutch garden flowers for all wedding arrangements, bouquets, and centerpieces. She hand picks from the Boston Flower Exchange weekly and uses local New England grown flowers when seasonally available.

EH Floral specializes in floral and event design for weddings, special events, and all formal occasions. Please feel encouraged to inquire how she can best meet the individual needs of your event design. Visit our website www.ehfloral.com to see our award winning portfolio and real wedding galleries.

emily@ehfloral.com

Emily Herzig Floral Studio 6
Emily Herzig Floral Studio 7

Melanie · Married on 05/26/2018

She's second to none!

Well let me just start off by saying: BOOK EMILY HERZIG FLORAL STUDIO FOR EVERYTHING YOU EVER NEED FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR. Emily had previously blown us away at my sister's weddings in 2014 and delivered such an amazing product that it was a no-brainer that we would use her for our wedding. She went above and beyond when it came to getting everything coordinated and matching properly from our tableware to floral arrangements based upon our color pallet. She took into consideration all of our budget restrictions, and even when we were quoted something astronomical on flatware, she went the extra mile to help in finding other vendor options that would be more budget friendly and still carry the same aesthetic. Emily and her team know how to put together amazing arrangements, and did such a beautiful job in shaping out the gazebo we were married in front of with a gorgeous array of flowers. By far the best service we had out of all of our vendors. More than a florist, a great friend!

Abigail · Married on 09/16/2017

I can say - without hesitation - that hiring Emily as our florist was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! My aunt had been to a wedding that she had designed and said it was the most beautiful wedding she had ever attended. Emily was able to take my VERY little knowledge of flowers and spastic description of what I had envisioned and turn it into the wedding of my dreams. Her designs are unique, natural, personal, and reflected all of the conversations we had had about our vision for the floral decor. I met with her twice prior to the big day - she even drove to the venue for our second meeting to setup a mock table! She even helped with the decor for our Friday night Welcome BBQ with less than a month notice - as well as provided linens for both nights. She worked with our budget and if something was a bit higher than we had initially discussed, she always had multiple options available. Emily and her team couldn't have been more professional, supportive, flexible and attentive. My older brother got married a month after us and having heard my mom and I profess our love for Emily and see the beautiful lookbook she created for me after our first meeting, he reached out to her to see if she was available on his wedding weekend. He ended up working with Emily (it was the one weekend in Oct. she had available!) and like me, him and his fiance couldn't have been happier. All of our wedding vendors and dozens & dozens of our guests said her floral designs were the most beautiful they had ever seen! I HIGHLY recommend Emily Herzig Floral Studio to anyone looking for flowers/floral decor in her service area!

Carrie · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Emily for our 9/24/16 wedding in Sugar Hill, NH. I've been following Emily's work for a few years now so this was an obvious selection for me. We were not disappointed! I'll start by saying she didn't even have our date open and she still signed on to make it happen for us - doing some work Friday night for our Saturday night event.

We used a town building for our reception, which is not a wedding venue at all. If you're looking to dress up a unique/somewhat drab space, Emily will go above and beyond to make that happen. You'll walk in there when it's done wondering how the heck this place looks so impressive!!

For being probably my busiest wedding vendor, Emily always had time to answer my questions and really helped me with making sure everything we rented leading up to the event tied together to create the best look for us (what linens are best? what sizes? what chairs?). Working with Emily, a few things become pretty clear immediately: she's completely dedicated to creating an incredible vision with your space and taste in mind, and she has everything under control. She's thought of the details you feel like you may have forgotten.

Just a few details she included: Dressed up stair railings and tables with beautiful garlands - including apples and pomegranates as well as many other textures for a really beautiful, detailed look. The bouquets (bride, matron or honor, and mothers) were perfect - a great mix of my colors tied with beautiful ribbons (that will float in the breeze making your photos look even more amazing). Dressed up our head table and wedding arbor with big, beautiful ('dramatic' as she calls them!) bouquets. Added flowers to so many places in the venue: bathrooms, food tables, window sills, any open space that needed a pop of color and detail.

Obviously I can't recommend Emily's work highly enough! Thank you, Emily for making our day so beautiful.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Emily Herzig Floral Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,588.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Chef Joe's Catering
    Chef Joe's Catering Wedding Caterers

AmaAa

• The Inn at the Round Barn Farm
    The Inn at the Round Barn Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love to work with Emily and her team. From the very first moment she is contacted by a couple, she gives them her undivided attention and works hard to perfect her proposal to their vision. Her artistic vision is unparalleled and she offers a complete design execution - from florals to props to accessories. As a venue, our first desire is that our couples have a wonderful experience with their vendors through the very last moment of their event. We appreciate Emily's punctuality, willingness to work within the confines of changing circumstance due to weather, her sunny disposition, and her obvious dedication to perfection. Thank you Emily for a fantastic season!

• J. Harper Photography
    J. Harper Photography Wedding Photographers

Emily and the team at EH Floral are artistic beyond measure, while still maintaining a fun and professional attitude toward the many events they design. I've been so lucky to photograph the beautiful pieces Emily has created. From a wild, locally foraged bouquet to a stunning floral crown, her work is 2nd to none. Would recommend her to my nearest and dearest friends and family without hesitation.

• P.O. Box 294 Littleton, NH 03561 See on map