P.O. Box 294, Littleton, NH 03561 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $6,588
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Emily Herzig Floral Studio

Emily Herzig Floral Studio is an independent, full-service floral design company located in Littleton, New Hampshire that specializes in wedding and event design. Using exceptional and cutting-edge floral styling, this unique floral design studio handcrafts each bouquet and floral design with beautiful and seasonal flowers to match your wedding style and vision. No matter your tastes, the talented and creative floral artisans at Emily Herzig Floral Studio will use only the freshest locally-sourced and imported flowers for stunning, fragrant, and visually satisfying arrangements.

Serving the greater northern New England area, Emily Herzig Floral Studio provides personalized floral and event design services for weddings, special events, and other formal occasions. Their mission is to offer a unique mix of classic and trending designs that are innovative, fresh, and beautiful in a low-pressure environment. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Real Weddings 9 Photos

70 Reviews for Emily Herzig Floral Studio

Elif Akgun · Married on 03/10/2020

Beautiful florals

The best decision you will ever make. Emily is seriously talented when it comes to floral design. She was so kind and easy to work with and also very accommodating. We had a few phone calls on zoom where I got to show her some of my inspiration and she instantly got what I was looking for. She put together an amazing proposal which outlined what the florals would resemble. She went above and beyond bringing my vision to life. Our guests could not stop gushing about our florals and how beautiful everything was. I am SO happy we got to work with Emily. She is insanely talented!! We were lucky to have her.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Melanie · Married on 05/26/2018

She's second to none!

Well let me just start off by saying: BOOK EMILY HERZIG FLORAL STUDIO FOR EVERYTHING YOU EVER NEED FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR. Emily had previously blown us away at my sister's weddings in 2014 and delivered such an amazing product that it was a no-brainer that we would use her for our wedding. She went above and beyond when it came to getting everything coordinated and matching properly from our tableware to floral arrangements based upon our color pallet. She took into consideration all of our budget restrictions, and even when we were quoted something astronomical on flatware, she went the extra mile to help in finding other vendor options that would be more budget friendly and still carry the same aesthetic. Emily and her team know how to put together amazing arrangements, and did such a beautiful job in shaping out the gazebo we were married in front of with a gorgeous array of flowers. By far the best service we had out of all of our vendors. More than a florist, a great friend!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Abigail · Married on 09/16/2017

I can say - without hesitation - that hiring Emily as our florist was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! My aunt had been to a wedding that she had designed and said it was the most beautiful wedding she had ever attended. Emily was able to take my VERY little knowledge of flowers and spastic description of what I had envisioned and turn it into the wedding of my dreams. Her designs are unique, natural, personal, and reflected all of the conversations we had had about our vision for the floral decor. I met with her twice prior to the big day - she even drove to the venue for our second meeting to setup a mock table! She even helped with the decor for our Friday night Welcome BBQ with less than a month notice - as well as provided linens for both nights. She worked with our budget and if something was a bit higher than we had initially discussed, she always had multiple options available. Emily and her team couldn't have been more professional, supportive, flexible and attentive. My older brother got married a month after us and having heard my mom and I profess our love for Emily and see the beautiful lookbook she created for me after our first meeting, he reached out to her to see if she was available on his wedding weekend. He ended up working with Emily (it was the one weekend in Oct. she had available!) and like me, him and his fiance couldn't have been happier. All of our wedding vendors and dozens & dozens of our guests said her floral designs were the most beautiful they had ever seen! I HIGHLY recommend Emily Herzig Floral Studio to anyone looking for flowers/floral decor in her service area!

Sent on 10/17/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Emily Herzig Floral Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 6588
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Chef Joe's Catering Wedding Caterers

AmaAa

• The Inn at the Round Barn Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love to work with Emily and her team. From the very first moment she is contacted by a couple, she gives them her undivided attention and works hard to perfect her proposal to their vision. Her artistic vision is unparalleled and she offers a complete design execution - from florals to props to accessories. As a venue, our first desire is that our couples have a wonderful experience with their vendors through the very last moment of their event. We appreciate Emily's punctuality, willingness to work within the confines of changing circumstance due to weather, her sunny disposition, and her obvious dedication to perfection. Thank you Emily for a fantastic season!

• J. Harper Photography Wedding Photographers

Emily and the team at EH Floral are artistic beyond measure, while still maintaining a fun and professional attitude toward the many events they design. I've been so lucky to photograph the beautiful pieces Emily has created. From a wild, locally foraged bouquet to a stunning floral crown, her work is 2nd to none. Would recommend her to my nearest and dearest friends and family without hesitation.

• P.O. Box 294 Littleton, NH, 03561 See on map
    6034447606 (Fax Number)
    Studio Hours M-Sat. 9:00-5:00pm By Appointment Only
    Location of (Emily Herzig Floral Studio)