Emily Herzig Floral Studio Reviews

Emily Herzig Floral Studio 6
Emily Herzig Floral Studio 7

Melanie · Married on 05/26/2018

She's second to none!

Well let me just start off by saying: BOOK EMILY HERZIG FLORAL STUDIO FOR EVERYTHING YOU EVER NEED FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR. Emily had previously blown us away at my sister's weddings in 2014 and delivered such an amazing product that it was a no-brainer that we would use her for our wedding. She went above and beyond when it came to getting everything coordinated and matching properly from our tableware to floral arrangements based upon our color pallet. She took into consideration all of our budget restrictions, and even when we were quoted something astronomical on flatware, she went the extra mile to help in finding other vendor options that would be more budget friendly and still carry the same aesthetic. Emily and her team know how to put together amazing arrangements, and did such a beautiful job in shaping out the gazebo we were married in front of with a gorgeous array of flowers. By far the best service we had out of all of our vendors. More than a florist, a great friend!

Abigail · Married on 09/16/2017

I can say - without hesitation - that hiring Emily as our florist was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! My aunt had been to a wedding that she had designed and said it was the most beautiful wedding she had ever attended. Emily was able to take my VERY little knowledge of flowers and spastic description of what I had envisioned and turn it into the wedding of my dreams. Her designs are unique, natural, personal, and reflected all of the conversations we had had about our vision for the floral decor. I met with her twice prior to the big day - she even drove to the venue for our second meeting to setup a mock table! She even helped with the decor for our Friday night Welcome BBQ with less than a month notice - as well as provided linens for both nights. She worked with our budget and if something was a bit higher than we had initially discussed, she always had multiple options available. Emily and her team couldn't have been more professional, supportive, flexible and attentive. My older brother got married a month after us and having heard my mom and I profess our love for Emily and see the beautiful lookbook she created for me after our first meeting, he reached out to her to see if she was available on his wedding weekend. He ended up working with Emily (it was the one weekend in Oct. she had available!) and like me, him and his fiance couldn't have been happier. All of our wedding vendors and dozens & dozens of our guests said her floral designs were the most beautiful they had ever seen! I HIGHLY recommend Emily Herzig Floral Studio to anyone looking for flowers/floral decor in her service area!

Carrie · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Emily for our 9/24/16 wedding in Sugar Hill, NH. I've been following Emily's work for a few years now so this was an obvious selection for me. We were not disappointed! I'll start by saying she didn't even have our date open and she still signed on to make it happen for us - doing some work Friday night for our Saturday night event.

We used a town building for our reception, which is not a wedding venue at all. If you're looking to dress up a unique/somewhat drab space, Emily will go above and beyond to make that happen. You'll walk in there when it's done wondering how the heck this place looks so impressive!!

For being probably my busiest wedding vendor, Emily always had time to answer my questions and really helped me with making sure everything we rented leading up to the event tied together to create the best look for us (what linens are best? what sizes? what chairs?). Working with Emily, a few things become pretty clear immediately: she's completely dedicated to creating an incredible vision with your space and taste in mind, and she has everything under control. She's thought of the details you feel like you may have forgotten.

Just a few details she included: Dressed up stair railings and tables with beautiful garlands - including apples and pomegranates as well as many other textures for a really beautiful, detailed look. The bouquets (bride, matron or honor, and mothers) were perfect - a great mix of my colors tied with beautiful ribbons (that will float in the breeze making your photos look even more amazing). Dressed up our head table and wedding arbor with big, beautiful ('dramatic' as she calls them!) bouquets. Added flowers to so many places in the venue: bathrooms, food tables, window sills, any open space that needed a pop of color and detail.

Obviously I can't recommend Emily's work highly enough! Thank you, Emily for making our day so beautiful.

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

The week before my wedding, it was clear that it was going to rain. I was devastated that we were going to need to rely upon our rain location. When I expressed my concern, Emily snapped into action and developed a design for the alternative ceremony space that would totally transform the room. I can't overstate how much last-minute work and effort Emily and her team put into making sure my dream would come true, rain or shine. Emily is a true artist. She loves flowers, she loves people and she loves weddings. If I hadn't had Emily to help keep me sane, I don't know what I would have done!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2015

I hesitated to even write a review for Emily Herzig because I am lazy and I think her reputation precedes her already - but that didn't seem fair, and what everyone says is true: she is a real artist! Flowers were not something that was at the top of my priority list, in fact I had originally been thinking of trying to do them ourselves until I realized that it would just be too much of a burden to deal with during the wedding weekend given how complicated our at-home event was going to be. Our maximum price was right at her minimum, but I am so glad we hired her! When things were getting too expensive, she was happy to help find ways to cut back and it still looked fantastic. She was able to take my vague concepts and ideas and turn them into masterpieces: I think we got more comments on the flowers than on any other part of the wedding! Although she is a busy lady, she is also extremely nice and approachable and willing to spend the time to work with clients to really get at what they want (even if they're not sure themselves!)

Diana · Married on 10/25/2014

Could not have asked for a more beautiful job. Emily is artistic, professional, easy to work with and made our wedding complete. Everyone was blown away by her work. She does not disappoint.

Colleen · Married on 08/02/2014

Emily was the first and last florist that we met with. From the moment we were introduced, it was evident that she really loves her job. She has such passion and talent, and we were lucky to have her be a part of our wedding. I had so much confidence in her ability that I really just told her our color scheme, and let her handle the rest. She played a large role in the planning process, and kept in touch throughout. She even met me in Boston to check out flowers and linens in person. On the day of our wedding, everything turned out absolutely stunning – we had so many people tell us that the flowers arrangements were the most beautiful they had ever seen. Although her services are more expensive than others, she is absolutely worth every penny.

Jane · Married on 07/26/2014

Emily provided flowers for me for my rehearsal dinner at the Schilling Beer Co in Littleton. We used a variety of beer steins for the tables and she did the most beautiful arrangements---flowers totally appropriate for the setting and decor. She was fun and great to work with and I would recommend her highly.

Emily Herzig and her crew presented myself and the bridesmaids with gorgeous bouquets and the groom and groomsman with gorgeous boutonnieres.The colors requested were as close to hot pink and turquoise blue as possible and she surely delivered. Every table, the Chuppah and archway were impeccably decorated. I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers. Emily Herzig even brought me to the Boston flower exchange the week before the wedding in order to check out the flowers and colors she was thinking of. Emily Herzig surely made sure all colors were matched and she truly brought my vision to life. Thank you so much!! :)

Lauren · Married on 06/21/2014

Emily's work is impeccable. I know almost nothing about flowers and we had no specific theme, but Emily was able to interpret my scattered thoughts into a beautiful, colorful, cohesive display. I loved that for our first meeting, we were able to meet in Boston since that's where we live. Upon meeting, she was so friendly and energetic, and had some amazing ideas. Throughout the entire process, she was very responsive and upfront about costs. The end result was some of the most amazing bouquets and displays I've ever seen. People kept commenting on her awesome idea to take a pair of my dad's old ski boots and to fill them flowers, they were a hit! Thanks again Emily :)

I cannot explain how wonderful Emily is and how amazing her work was. People are still talking about how beautiful every centerpiece and bouquet as well as boutonniere and other floral arrangements. I wasn't emotional all day until she brought in my bouquet and I instantly felt like a bride, and this is before I even had my dress on. I gave her a general idea of what I liked for flowers and I was amazed by the amount of unique, creative, and frankly perfect ideas that she immediately came up with. Emily created this one specific floral arrangement that made people stop in their tracks and simply appreciate it, it was that incredible. She was so easy to work with, her prices were in the same range as other florists and most of all, her enthusiasm for my wedding was contagious.

PERFECTION!

Our flowers, linens and chairs are the pieces that really brought our wedding "vision" together and are the items we dreamed up with Emily. Emily was so flexible and imaginative. My father was not sure why flowers were so important to a wedding and why the budget needed to be so high. After meeting with Emily he was amazed at her professionalism and knowledge on wedding flowers. He was actually excited to see what she could do.

Our flowers were commented on by everyone. She worked with our budget and made suggestions for things to remove and things to add to make sure we got exactly what we wanted.

You do not want to use anyone else, you have found your florist - congrats!

Portia · Married on 07/27/2013

From the moment I met Emily I knew she could make my combination of Pinterest pictures and thoughts a reality. She just "got it." She was able to create a look that was both natural and elegant at the same time using herbs, topiaries, lanterns, unique flowers, hanging bud vases from trees, and even making a collar of flowers for our dog! Working with Emily was such a pleasure. She is kind, funny, responsive, and incredibly creative. She took all of our ideas and made them into a beautiful final product that our guests are still talking about! We chose a local venue that many of our guests had been to for previous weddings, but all of them commented that because of Emily's creative and unique flowers and decor it was as if the venue was "new again." Out of all of our vendors, I really credit Emily for being the key factor in making our wedding unique, special, and a true reflection of our personal style. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Julie · Married on 08/04/2012

Emily Herzig is a floral genius. Her creative vision and knowledge enabled her to take my vision and enhance it beyond my dreams. She was wonderful to work with, listened to everything I had to say, and consistently offered countless creative and unique ideas that I never would have thought of. She always responded to me promptly and with enthusiasm. I loved all of my wedding vendors, but really felt especially honored to have the opportunity to work with Emily.

Erin · Married on 06/30/2012

Emily from EH Floral is amazing. I knew from the second I saw her flowers I had to have her as a florist. She has a creative eye and always adds the perfect touch to her arrangements. With that said, my wedding flowers were breath taking. I cried when I saw my bouquet for the first time as well as the bridesmaids bouquets. All of the flowers Emily arranged for our wedding were absolutely perfect. Not only did Emily act as our florist, she also assisted with details for our reception. She found a unique/rustic box for our cards and provided a sign for guests, as well as assisted us with linens, table numbers, and a unique guest book. Our wedding day was perfect in every way and we can't thank Emily enough.

Sally · Married on 06/16/2012

The moment I met Emily I knew I was in the hands of an artist. She is a wnderful listener and visionary; together we created magic.
    Emily understood everything I was thinking. and took my ideas farther than I could have imagined.
    We wanted our daughter's wedding to be different, vintage, ecclectic, woodsy and personal. She knew exactly what to do. With her extrordinary flowers and artistic vision, Emily was able to take our large collections of vintage and handmade tablesettings, and create the most beautiful and memorable wedding imaginable. I would hire her again in a heartbeat! Sally Lockwood

Julia · Married on 06/02/2012

Emily is a floral genius. I could probably just stop there, but I’ll elaborate… Emily is clearly gifted and has her own aesthetic, but what impressed me the most was how she was able to listen to my ideas and my description of how I wanted my wedding to feel and transform it all into something more beautiful than I could have imagined. She is also a joy to work with, personally and professionally—she was always responsive and eager to share new ideas, and paid a lot of attention to the details.

• Y

Yoko · Married on 06/02/2012

Emily is an artist and her work is amazing! We were so happy with her work and I wish that the flowers would last forever. She is lovely to work with and I highly recommend her!!

Kristin · Married on 05/12/2012

I can not say enough good things about Emily. To say she was amazing doesn't even cut it. When I walked into our reception room and saw all the tables and centerpieces and how everything came together I couldn't believe it. Emily has such an eye for not only flowers but also table linens, accessories and much more. If you choose Emily for your wedding trust me you will not be disappointed! :)

Emmy · Married on 08/14/2011

I knew I wanted Emily as my florist a few years ago when my sister used her for her wedding. Her work will take your breath away. She listened to all of our needs and wants and turned them into something better than we even imagined.

We were so thrilled with all of our floral arrangements. Emily outdid herself. My bouquet was prettier than I ever imagined it would be and she hit all the details in the boutiniers and bridesmaids bouquets too. Our center pieces were breath taking and the chuppah was gorgeous!!

We are so happy that we had Emily as our florist. We will definitely recommend her to our family and friends.

Lindsie · Married on 07/23/2011

The flowers for our wedding done by Emily Herzig Floral Studio & FloraLatte were BEAUTIFUL! The flowers were the exact color I wanted. My bridal bouquet was breathtaking and you could tell a lot of work had been put into it. I would highly recommend EH Floral Studio!

Phyllis · Married on 07/02/2011

Emily managed to capture the bride and groom’s informal style with fantastic colors and natural arrangements. The bride's bouquet was perfect. Her creativity and sense of color and texture are exceptional. Even something as tiny as magnets on boutonniers (however you spell it) showed attention to detail.
    Flowers are such an important part of a wedding. Emily's flowers are gorgeous, fresh, and imaginative. We were all thrilled with the way the flowers turned out. She is easy to talk to and very responsive.

Debbie · Married on 01/29/2011

When I met Emily, I told her that I wanted a reception that did not read “wedding” when you walked in….I wanted understated elegance that felt like a glamorous, contemporary dinner party…I wanted wow but I didn’t’ really want the room to scream “this is a wedding”or to look like we were trying too hard. Instead I wanted something that felt like an intimate, elegant, sophisticated yet comfortable dinner party you would see in Anthropology, Pottery Barn, or West Elm. She nailed it using elegant candle light, rich linen textures, and sophisticated, yet simple (and my I say stunning) centerpieces (that many of my friends said they wanted for their own livingrooms.) Success! It was spectacular. My guests were really stunned by the transformation of the space. Emily is a delight to work with, has enormous talent and creativity, and will deliver what you are looking for!

Lauren & John · Married on 10/16/2010

EH Floral Studio is hands down the best floral service in the North Country, if not the entire nation! Her ideas are so innovative, and Em really takes time to hear what you have to say, and works to make your big day, way BIG. Hoorah! I might be getting married only once, but I'll be using EH Floral for any big event I host!javascript:submitForm();

• sarahd07

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2010

Emily of EH Floral far exceeded my expectations of what my wedding flowers would be on our big day. I'm not sure I can express the pure joy and happiness I feel over our flowers. So many of our guests complimented me on the beauty of our flowers and my expectations were far exceeded!

From Day One she worked with me to determine the look and feel of what I wanted and over time she turned my little vision into an AMAZING creation. She never hesitated when I made a new request and was so great about my constant questions! Emily is one of the nicest people I have ever met and I feel soooo blessed to have her as our florist.

Thank you soooo much Emily for your amazing work and for making me a VERY happy bride! ;)