Spaulding Road, Lyndonville, VT 05819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About J. Harper Photography

Fine art wedding photography established 2011. Specializing in heartfelt, curated family events in New England and worldwide.

jharperphotography 2019 20 51 544740 1558614170
jharperphotography 2019 20 51 544740 1558614170

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for J. Harper Photography

Caitlin · Married on 12/01/2017

Jackie is seriously amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in New England!

We used Jackie for both our engagement photos as well as rehearsal dinner/wedding photos! Jackie came down to NYC for the engagement photos. We spent time brainstorming spots to take pictures in advance of her trip down. We had a great time exploring the city with Jackie taking pictures and she did a great job helping us to feel relaxed during the photo session. There is one epic photo that according to my husband (who wasn't that excited about taking engagement photos) made the entire session worth it!

In advance of the wedding, Jackie met us in Vermont with our parents to again scope out key places to take photos. We spent time going through the game plan for the wedding day so that the actual day was low stress and well coordinated.

Most importantly, the photos are all amazing! Within a few days after the wedding Jackie had sent us a sneak peak of ~20 digital photos (film photos came later) that were so perfect. We were so thrilled to get to see some highlights in that first week.

Overall, Jackie could not have been easier to work with! Again, I would highly recommend booking her for your wedding if you can!

Sent on 11/26/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2017

Jackie is amazing!
    We hired Jackie for our engagement photo shoot and to capture our wedding day and I cannot say enough great things about her. Our engagement shoot allowed us to get to know her and we honestly had a blast just hanging out- it felt more like being with a friend than a photo shoot. She was able to capture our relationship perfectly and we truly cherish not only our photos but our experience with her.
    We could not have asked for a better person to capture our wedding day. We got married in my grandparents' backyard in New Hampshire on July 13, 2017. Jackie captured the most beautiful moments of the entire day and before the night even came to an end, she texted me a few of her favorites from the day so we didn't have to impatiently wait for all of the photos to be processed.
    Jackie was so professional, fun, and made us feel like we were the most beautiful people, in the most beautiful location she had ever seen. She was also able to direct our families for group shots seamlessly. We are so grateful she was on our team. She truly helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives. Thank you so much, Jackie!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2016

One of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process was to hire Jackie as my photographer. She is a wonderful photographer and really knows how to get the most out of her brides. The photographs that she took were beautiful and really captured the little moments that I was hoping for. Jackie was an integral part is making our day so special and I cant thank her enough.

Sent on 01/11/2017

J. Harper Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Emily Herzig Floral Studio
    Emily Herzig Floral Studio Wedding Florists

Jackie Fox is a favorite wedding photographer of EH Floral! She IS what beautiful wedding photography is made of. I will always work with clients of J. Harper Photography and highly recommend her!

• All About Flowers
    All About Flowers Wedding Florists

J. Harper Photography is a true professional! Such an eye for detail, color and the shot that you would never think of. Jackie makes every detail beautifully remembered!

• Spaulding Road Lyndonville, VT, 05819 See on map