26 North Main Street 4, Natick, MA 01760 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Marie Floral Design

Ashley Marie Floral is owned by Ashley Brown of Salem, MA. A lover of bold textures, rich colors, and all things outdoors, Ashley creates often creates floral art that reflects what she sees in the natural environment around her.

Follow Ashley Marie Floral Design on

styledshoot herblyceumatgilsons 358

5 Reviews for Ashley Marie Floral Design

Cara · Married on 10/06/2018

Simple Elegance!

Ashley was simply fantastic!!! She brought my entire wedding vision together with elegance and grace ! My bridesmaids wore all different jewel tone dresses and the flowers Ashley created brought the whole look together. Every single guest complimented the flowers - they were gorgeous!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Ashley Marie Floral Design's reply:

Cara, thank you so much for your kind words! Designing for you was so much fun. I loved your vision with the variety of jewel tones and I'm grateful I could assist in making your day beautiful!

Alisha · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Wonderful Experience!

Working with Ashley was such a wonderful experience ! I had seen some of Ashley's work at a mutual friends wedding and knew I had to hire her for my own!

From our initial in person meeting I was very impressed by her knowledge and professionalism. As someone who has little to no knowledge about flowers or floral design, working with Ashley was so easy! Aside from giving her the color scheme and some inspirational photos, I gave Ashley complete creative liberty over the design of the flowers for my wedding this past October and she did not disappoint! She was very responsive to all emails and able to address all questions and changes to our proposal in real time. The final floral arrangements turned out absolutely beautiful and were of the utmost quality! I would recommend Ashley to anyone looking for a personal floral experience in the Greater Boston Area!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Ashley Marie Floral Design's reply:

Alisha, thank you so much for your lovely review! It was an absolute pleasure designing for your wedding and I greatly appreciate your trust in my vision! Thank you a million times over!

Nicki · Married on 03/09/2018

After searching for a florist, one afternoon shopping in Salem, I noticed the most beautiful blooms displayed I Immediately thought, this is exactly what I have been looking for! I reached out to Ashley and from day one she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She gracefully helped me to navigate my vision and was so patient with me when changes to our plan were made. She was responsive and super helpful through out the planning stage. The day of our wedding my heart skipped a beat seeing our flowers. There were exactly what I had hoped for and then some! Ashley is marvelous and we highly recommend Ashely Marie Floral Design.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Ashley Marie Floral Design's reply:

Nicki, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working for you and I am so happy I was there to help make your wedding day beautiful.

Ashley Marie Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic