26 North Main Street 4, Natick, MA 01760 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Marie Floral Design

Ashley Marie Floral is owned by Ashley Brown of Salem, MA. A lover of bold textures, rich colors, and all things outdoors, Ashley creates often creates floral art that reflects what she sees in the natural environment around her.

Follow Ashley Marie Floral Design on

Ashley Marie Floral Design 6
Ashley Marie Floral Design 7

Heather · Married on 10/12/2019

Ashley is the best!

When I found Ashley, I just melted over her beautiful floral arrangements. Everything about her style/vibe was perfection, and just what I was looking for. She is just the sweetest— she was so responsive and helpful from the moment I spoke with her. We sent some inspiration photos and color palettes, and she knew what we wanted immediately. We had our small elopement in Salem, MA and she NAILED the bouquet and boutonnière. Thank you, Ashley, for being so amazing! Your work is just exceptional. If you’re looking for a florist, Ashley is the one. Thank you for making our day so special.

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Ashley Marie Floral Design 8
    Ashley Marie Floral Design 9

Ashley Marie Floral Design's reply:

Heather! It was such a pleasure designing for your intimate wedding. You are the absolute sweetest and I feel so lucky to have worked with you. I can't wait to see more pictures - you had such a unique vision for the day! Thank you for working with me!

Andrea · Married on 03/22/2019

Ashley was the best and easiest decision we ever made for vedors!

Working with Ashley was truly a pleasure. Her communication, enthusiasm, and willingness to work with my vision made choosing her the best and easiest decision. From the very start, Ashley assisted with creating a vision board, our first meeting at a local coffee shop, she went over every detail of our floral needs. From there, she created mock ups of my bridal bouquet where no revisions were necessary. She was in constant communication as I made last minute adds and was willing to assist with anything I needed. On the day of the wedding, Ashley came prepared with everything. She stayed for the entire ceremony to ensure the reception space was transformed exactly how I envisioned. Her placement of greenery throughout our venue was perfect and created an amazing accent to our already beautiful tables.

Thank you Ashley for all your hard work in making our day amazing. You truly brought our floral vision to life! Can’t wait to work with you again in the future!

Andrea and Greg Beatrice

Ashley Marie Floral Design 13
    Ashley Marie Floral Design 14
    Ashley Marie Floral Design 15

Ashley Marie Floral Design's reply:

Andrea, thank you for the kind words! It was an absolute pleasure bringing your romantic vision to life and I honestly wish I could do it all over again! I am so happy I was able to work with you and Greg.
    Thank you again!

Cara · Married on 10/06/2018

Simple Elegance!

Ashley was simply fantastic!!! She brought my entire wedding vision together with elegance and grace ! My bridesmaids wore all different jewel tone dresses and the flowers Ashley created brought the whole look together. Every single guest complimented the flowers - they were gorgeous!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Ashley Marie Floral Design's reply:

Cara, thank you so much for your kind words! Designing for you was so much fun. I loved your vision with the variety of jewel tones and I'm grateful I could assist in making your day beautiful!

Ashley Marie Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic