Cherry Blossom Floral Design

Littleton, NH View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Cherry Blossom Floral Design, based in Littleton, New Hampshire, offers clients a personalized experience for their special day. With over a decade of experience, they have helped countless couples adorn their celebrations in natural arrangements of organic beauty. They work closely with each client to create a refined collection of designs ideally fitted to their occasion and aesthetic.

Cherry Blossom Floral Design offers a range of services to clients, all beginning with a complimentary consultation. Once they understand the floral needs of your special day, they will work hard to create a fitting arrangement for your wedding celebration. They can deliver, set up, and take down all of their floral creations on the day, adding further convenience to their exceptional service. No matter the style or size of your celebration, these talented professionals are here to cater to you.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Maggie R. Married on 11/10/2020

Absolutely Stunning

Dawn at Cherry Blossom Floral was so great. We met with her a year before our wedding and went over everything and it was all absolutely perfect and just as I had imagined. She came and hand built the pieces for ceremony and reception decor the day of the wedding and they were all absolutely stunning. She was prompt and responsive and answered all questions I had. SO very pleased with Cherry Blossom Floral Design.
    Heather C. Married on 10/16/2020

Perfect fall flowers!

Dawn at Cherry Blossom was fantastic! She helped me decide what flowers would fit in my budget and be perfect for my wedding. They were delivered to my venue, on time and they were beautiful! I received lots of comments on my bouquet.
  • Sam
    Sam S. Married on 07/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very helpful and easy to work with!

I was very impressed by Dawn and the staff at Cherry Blossom. I had my wedding in Whitefield NH on July 18, during the coronavirus pandemic. I had an appointment with Dawn originally scheduled for March to discuss my vision for flowers for my wedding. Due to the pandemic, we had to keep moving the appointment and eventually did meet in person in May. She was very flexible and easy to communicate with during these challenges. I am not well versed in flowers, so much so that beyond roses and tulips I don't know many other names of flowers. She worked with me, looked at pictures I had saved and arranged the MOST beautiful bouquets I could have dreamed of. My bridal bouquet was much bigger and more gorgeous than I imagined considering the very reasonable price. My bridesmaids loved the subtle lilac colored flowers that matched their dresses and my grandmother was delighted with her wristlet. The staff members came right up to the hotel suite I was getting ready in and were so kind in making sure they were what I wanted. I would recommend this business to anyone getting married or holding an event in NH.

Cherry Blossom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Samantha! It was a pleasure working with you as well.
    Best wishes to you and your betrothed as you begin this next chapter!
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 39 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings

240 Union St. Littleton, NH, 03561

M-F 9am-5pm Sat 10am-1pm Sun by appointment only
Location of (Cherry Blossom Floral Design)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding