Cherry Blossom Floral Design Reviews

12 | Littleton, NH

12 Reviews for Cherry Blossom Floral Design

• Sam

Sam S. · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Very helpful and easy to work with!

I was very impressed by Dawn and the staff at Cherry Blossom. I had my wedding in Whitefield NH on July 18, during the coronavirus pandemic. I had an appointment with Dawn originally scheduled for March to discuss my vision for flowers for my wedding. Due to the pandemic, we had to keep moving the appointment and eventually did meet in person in May. She was very flexible and easy to communicate with during these challenges. I am not well versed in flowers, so much so that beyond roses and tulips I don't know many other names of flowers. She worked with me, looked at pictures I had saved and arranged the MOST beautiful bouquets I could have dreamed of. My bridal bouquet was much bigger and more gorgeous than I imagined considering the very reasonable price. My bridesmaids loved the subtle lilac colored flowers that matched their dresses and my grandmother was delighted with her wristlet. The staff members came right up to the hotel suite I was getting ready in and were so kind in making sure they were what I wanted. I would recommend this business to anyone getting married or holding an event in NH.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Cherry Blossom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Samantha! It was a pleasure working with you as well.
    Best wishes to you and your betrothed as you begin this next chapter!

Maggie R. · Married on 11/10/2020

Absolutely Stunning

Dawn at Cherry Blossom Floral was so great. We met with her a year before our wedding and went over everything and it was all absolutely perfect and just as I had imagined. She came and hand built the pieces for ceremony and reception decor the day of the wedding and they were all absolutely stunning. She was prompt and responsive and answered all questions I had. SO very pleased with Cherry Blossom Floral Design.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Heather C. · Married on 10/16/2020

Perfect fall flowers!

Dawn at Cherry Blossom was fantastic! She helped me decide what flowers would fit in my budget and be perfect for my wedding. They were delivered to my venue, on time and they were beautiful! I received lots of comments on my bouquet.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Matthew C. · Married on 08/17/2019

Outstanding Service!!

Had a wonderful experience with Cherry Blossom Floral Design. Dawn was extremely helpful and professional from our initial meeting where we developed our budget, discussed which flowers to include, and coordinated what we had envisioned for the arrangements. They were on time the day of the wedding to drop off the bridesmaid’s bouquets and did a beautiful job decorating our reception hall just as discussed and planned. I personally appreciate Dawn's positive attitude, understanding, and ability to modify an arrangement the day of to make the fireplace mantle look amazing with the other decorations that we brought. I would definitely recommend Cherry Blossom Floral Design to anyone especially for their wedding needs.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Morgan · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience!!!

Cherry Blossoms exceeded all my expectations for my wedding!! The floral arrangements were so beautifully arranged throughout the venue, and my bouquet was better than any Pinterest picture I showed them. Not only were the flowers amazing, but the experience was so enjoyable as well. Dawn is so down to earth and wants to match your vision while making things stress free and fun! Definitely would recommend!!!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Maureen · Married on 09/28/2018

The flowers at the wedding could not have been more PERFECT! Dawn was great to work with. She listened and knew exactly what we wanted for the wedding. Her business Is local to Bishop Farm and we met just once and were able to conduct business via e-mail and phone calls after that. She coordinated with our baker for flowers for the cake as well. I would definitely recommend Cherry Blossom Floral Design - thank you Dawn.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Morgan · Married on 08/05/2017

Dawn was so kind, professional and performed above and beyond the call of duty. Her arrangements were beautiful and most unique!!

I was so thankful for Dawn. Planning for my daughters wedding involved so many details and Dawn took off with the ideas that my daughter wanted. She brought forth my daughters ideas and created arrangements beyond our expectations. Beyond the beautiful creations she helped with the placements and offered her expertise that created a pure masterpiece!! I recommend Dawn highly with any special occasion.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Taryn · Married on 10/03/2015

Dawn Berg at Cherry Blossom created our stunning bouquets for our October wedding in NH. Dawn was so accommodating and flexible. She made my vision come to life and incorporated all the details I had asked for (feathers, twigs, wheat, etc). Dawn is very talented and will work with all your requests to make arrangements that are everything you hoped for and more. Cherry Blossom is also very reasonably priced and I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Emmalee · Married on 12/17/2011

I was very pleased with Dawn's work! She listened to my wants and desires and made them into a reality. The flower quality was gorgeous! Everything was delivered on time and all the flowers were perfect!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Mary · Married on 11/08/2008

Dawn did an amazing job on my flowers. She was able to put my vision into all the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Her prices are also very reasonable. There was a last minute sanfu with one of the flowers that I wanted in the bouquets, but with my approval, I trusted her judgment in replacing it with another flower. The bouquets came out just as beautiful and as I envisioned.

Sent on 02/10/2009

Vanessa · Married on 02/13/2010

Cherry Blossom Floral was so patient with me! I really wanted to keep my flowers at an inexpensive cost and they didn't turn me away even when I said I really just wanted whatever was cheapest. I had no clue where to start and the lady running the place was very helpful in helping me pick according to my colors and budget.

Sent on 04/22/2010

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

Good little shop

Bouquets were good. Boutineers were better and looked more alive. I went with a cascade bouquet which moat of my flowers fell out before pictures coule be taken. Would have liked to save more then I did. Price was great for what we got though.

Sent on 07/01/2019