Cherry Blossom Floral Design Reviews

5 | Littleton, NH

5 Reviews for Cherry Blossom Floral Design

5 Cherry Blossom Floral Design Reviews

Maureen · Married on 09/28/2018

The flowers at the wedding could not have been more PERFECT! Dawn was great to work with. She listened and knew exactly what we wanted for the wedding. Her business Is local to Bishop Farm and we met just once and were able to conduct business via e-mail and phone calls after that. She coordinated with our baker for flowers for the cake as well. I would definitely recommend Cherry Blossom Floral Design - thank you Dawn.

Taryn · Married on 10/03/2015

Dawn Berg at Cherry Blossom created our stunning bouquets for our October wedding in NH. Dawn was so accommodating and flexible. She made my vision come to life and incorporated all the details I had asked for (feathers, twigs, wheat, etc). Dawn is very talented and will work with all your requests to make arrangements that are everything you hoped for and more. Cherry Blossom is also very reasonably priced and I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

Emmalee · Married on 12/17/2011

I was very pleased with Dawn's work! She listened to my wants and desires and made them into a reality. The flower quality was gorgeous! Everything was delivered on time and all the flowers were perfect!

Mary · Married on 11/08/2008

Dawn did an amazing job on my flowers. She was able to put my vision into all the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Her prices are also very reasonable. There was a last minute sanfu with one of the flowers that I wanted in the bouquets, but with my approval, I trusted her judgment in replacing it with another flower. The bouquets came out just as beautiful and as I envisioned.

Vanessa · Married on 02/13/2010

Cherry Blossom Floral was so patient with me! I really wanted to keep my flowers at an inexpensive cost and they didn't turn me away even when I said I really just wanted whatever was cheapest. I had no clue where to start and the lady running the place was very helpful in helping me pick according to my colors and budget.