Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Cherry Blossom Floral Design

4 Cherry Blossom Floral Design Reviews

Dawn Berg at Cherry Blossom created our stunning bouquets for our October wedding in NH. Dawn was so accommodating and flexible. She made my vision come to life and incorporated all the details I had asked for (feathers, twigs, wheat, etc). Dawn is very talented and will work with all your requests to make arrangements that are everything you hoped for and more. Cherry Blossom is also very reasonably priced and I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Taryn, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very pleased with Dawn's work! She listened to my wants and desires and made them into a reality. The flower quality was gorgeous! Everything was delivered on time and all the flowers were perfect!

Profile Picture Emmalee, 12/17/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherry Blossom Floral was so patient with me! I really wanted to keep my flowers at an inexpensive cost and they didn't turn me away even when I said I really just wanted whatever was cheapest. I had no clue where to start and the lady running the place was very helpful in helping me pick according to my colors and budget.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/13/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dawn did an amazing job on my flowers. She was able to put my vision into all the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Her prices are also very reasonable. There was a last minute sanfu with one of the flowers that I wanted in the bouquets, but with my approval, I trusted her judgment in replacing it with another flower. The bouquets came out just as beautiful and as I envisioned.

Profile Picture Mary, 11/8/08, 5 Reviews