10 Exchange St., Gorham, NH 03581 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gorham House Florist

Based in Gorham, New Hampshire, the Gorham House Florist has been providing wedding bouquets locally and internationally for over three decades. Their close connection to clients and a unique brand of decoration give every centerpiece they make a distinctive style. From beautifying small background ceremonies to adorning majestic banquet halls, this florist has seen it all.

The Gorham House Florist creates each floral design with a unique flourish, making sure to reflect the personality of the couple with every petal. Couples are free to drop into their floral shop to meet their team, helping one another gain a better insight into how to decorate the big day. They also offer the option of delivering their creations to you or your venue, taking one thing off your long list of wedding tasks to complete.

12 Reviews for Gorham House Florist

• Angela

Angela Bacon · Married on 09/07/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Terry at Gorham House Florist is an absolute god send! I only talked to her over the phone before my wedding and could tell just in that first conversation that she had so much experience and understood immediately my vision for our wedding. She is also amazing about staying within a budget. And can I just say how absolutely beautiful the flowers turned out?!?! You will not regret working with her!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

My "flower girl"

I am a girl who loves her flowers... I have them around my house at all times. They make my heart happy. So when I started my search for a wedding florist, it was a big deal. There was a lot at stake for me. I wasn't finding quite the right match... in terms of vision, price, personality... until I found Terri at Gorham House Florist. We had a long talk on the phone one night last year and - although I was a person she had never met - she made me feel like an old friend, just chit chatting about the vision I had for the most important day of my life. She is one of the kindest, flexible, most knowledgeable people in the business... and trust me - I spoke to a LOT of florists before landing on Terri. She never overcharged me for anything (I know what these things generally cost and I don't even honestly know how she makes a profit) and her work was breathtaking. She made all the standard bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and the like... plus she arranged several small center pieces for each table at my request, set in funky small vases I had collected over the years - 39 of them to be exact! She even included a "throw" bouquet - a smaller version of my bouquet as a gift to me should I choose to do a toss (I couldn't bear to though... it was too beautiful to throw!). And every time I thought of a sign, a particular item I needed for the tables, a runner, lanterns, buckets, anything that I dreamed up in my head for the space - I would email her and see if she had what I needed and 100% of the time she did!!! She rented so many of those odds and ends items to us - saving me BOAT loads of money that I would have otherwise shelled out on Etsy for things I'd never use again. Terri was responsive, timely, and oh so easy to work with from start to finish. I simply couldn't recommend her highly enough.

All my love,
    Sarah Higgins (Corbin)

Sent on 07/17/2019

Real Weddings

• 10 Exchange St. Gorham, NH, 03581 See on map
    8006193397 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gorham House Florist)