10 Exchange St., Gorham, NH 03581 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gorham House Florist

Based in Gorham, New Hampshire, the Gorham House Florist has been providing wedding bouquets locally and internationally for over three decades. Their close connection to clients and a unique brand of decoration give every centerpiece they make a distinctive style. From beautifying small background ceremonies to adorning majestic banquet halls, this florist has seen it all.

The Gorham House Florist creates each floral design with a unique flourish, making sure to reflect the personality of the couple with every petal. Couples are free to drop into their floral shop to meet their team, helping one another gain a better insight into how to decorate the big day. They also offer the option of delivering their creations to you or your venue, taking one thing off your long list of wedding tasks to complete.

15 Reviews for Gorham House Florist

Maddy R. · Married on 08/14/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Terri put together the most amazing arrangement of flowers, I couldn’t have imagined anything more beautiful. She was the nicest, most accommodating florist and did everything she could to make sure it was perfect for us. The night before the wedding Terri invited my husband and I in to make sure we liked everything (we did) and to just give us a sneak peak, while also staying open late as we were running a bit behind schedule. Terri knew exactly what I had in mind even when I couldn’t verbalize exactly. You’ll be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Jane

Jane A. · Married on 07/18/2020

Beautiful flowers that set the mood of the day!

Gorham House Florist provided the most beautiful, amazing flowers! They were so flexible when we had to change our wedding date from May to July. And even with the date change, they were able to get peonies which at that point I had my heart set on.
    When the flowers arrived to where I was getting ready, I had my first tears of the day. They were perfect. Terri was able to take my few requests and create something beyond what I could have imagined. The value is amazing and pricing is very reasonable. I couldn't recommend Gorham House Florist enough!

Sent on 02/03/2021

Gorham House Florist's reply:

Thank you Jane for trusting in me with the changes.
    You made it easy.
    I love happy tears.
    All the best to you and your husband.
    Terri

1 Real Wedding

• 10 Exchange St. Gorham, NH, 03581 See on map
    8006193397 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gorham House Florist)