Riverstone Florals & Design

25 Country Club Road Building One Suite 104, Gilford, NH 03249 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Riverstone Florals & Design

Riverstone Florals & Design LLC is a Gilford, New Hampshire-based wedding florist who designs beautiful wedding flowers. They use flowers harvested from their own gardens that balance foliage, flowers, and even small berries to create truly unique designs. If you want simple, elegant, or even eccentric wedding flowers, Riverstone Florals & Design LLC is an amazing florist for your wedding.

Riverstone Florals & Event Design LLC pride themselves on designing wedding flowers that express the style and romance unique to each couple. With an unwavering dedication to creating the most gorgeous flowers for your wedding, they get to know you through several consultations as well as visits to your venue, so they can plan your floral design. On the day of your wedding, they come to your location to deliver and set up your floral arrangements; they are also there to help you and your wedding guests with pinning boutonnieres and placing floral crowns. They offer non-floral and artificial arrangements. Riverstone Florals & Event Designs LLC creates classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, vintage, country, glamorous, nautical, rustic and custom floral designs for the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Riverstone Florals & Design 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2019

Affordable and BEAUTIFUL!!!

Meredith blew my expectations out of the water!!!!!! I was hesitant to book a florist given the cost associated with wedding flowers, but my fiance talked me into it. After searching around on every wedding app available, I found Meredith in "Lakes Region Bride" magazine. Her prices were well below what other florists were charging, and I loved that she customized my proposal completely from a list of what I was looking for rather than trying to make my vision fit into a pre-designed floral package. From my first phone conversation with Meredith I knew I made the right decision. Meredith was easy to talk to, took inspiration from my pintrest board, and went over every detail with me to make sure we were on the same page. She even gave me options for bouquets and centerpieces at different price points so I could make the best decision for our big day and budget. All of our communications were via phone and email as I was planning from out of state, but I had complete faith Meredith would make our day beautiful. Then, day of my wedding, Meredith showed up to my getting ready house (yes, she made a separate delivery for personal flowers and reception so we could have them for photos - so kind!) with my bouquet and boutonnieres and I was blown away! Everything was perfect, organized, fresh, and smelt so amazing! She even made a collar of flowers for my dog that was so precious! Even with that, I was not prepared for what was waiting for me at my ceremony and reception venue. I show up to the venue just before the ceremony, and I cannot put into words how beautiful everything looked! When Meredith said "focal roses", I thought there would be a few, especially given her reasonable prices, but there were tons (along with many other beautiful garden flowers that I believe she grows herself to keep cost down)! Not to mention that the flowers still looked beautiful outside after sun, wind, and rain, for days after the wedding! The pieces we brought inside lasted even longer - going on 8 days now! Meredith and her team clearly put their whole hearts into what they do, and I am so glad and grateful we found them!!!! We can't thank you enough, Meredith!

Photo Credit: Q Hegarty Photography

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Riverstone Florals & Design 11
    Riverstone Florals & Design 12
    Riverstone Florals & Design 13

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! It was a pleasure working with you this last year. It was so much fun to design your flowers, when you described whimsical and romantic, I said "oh yes!" The choices that you made with linens and chairs, worked perfectly. Thank you so much Jessie. We wish you and your new hubby all the best!
    Yours,
    Meredith
  • Laura

Laura Loowho · Married on 08/10/2019

Unique, Gorgeous and all other pretty adjectives!

Meredith is AMAZING! I started planning my wedding in the mind set that I was not going to have flowers at all as I felt they were wasteful. Upon meeting Meredith and letting her know of my minimal requests, she really brought our wedding to life! I sent her photos of what I hoped for and she sent back photos of ideas and ways to repurpose etc. I also wanted a unique way to recognize my "un-bridesmaids" and the women in our families (not a corsage). She created the most amazing succulent rings and succulent bracelets as keepsakes for all of our special ladies!
    The day of the wedding I never even knew she was there- they worked independently and beautified the ceremony area, reception area, cocktail area and everything in between without needing any guidance. It was absolutely amazing! I recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Laura! It was such a pleasure working with you and thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I had so much fun making the succulent rings and bracelets. I just love when a bride allows me to be creative and thank you for thinking outside of the box! So much fun. Best wishes to you and Matt!

Award

Riverstone Florals & Design Pricing

Riverstone Florals & Design Price Rates

Riverstone Florals & Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 25 Country Club Road Building One Suite 104, Building One Suite 104 Gilford, NH, 03249 See on map