Riverstone Florals & Design Reviews

16 | Gilford, NH

16 Reviews for Riverstone Florals & Design

Alexandra · Married on 10/05/2019

100% Breathtaking!

Meredith was amazing to work with. She took my vision and elevated it to a level that was magical. She provided the most beautiful arrangements and ideas, and was very affordable. I would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! You were such a pleasure to work with and I just loved your wedding style. Best wishes to you and Greg!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/07/2019

stunning flowers & amazing vendor

Meradith was amazing to work with. She took our vision, provided suggestions and then made everything come to life on our wedding day. She ensured that we were happy through the entire planning process and then made our wedding day completely stress free. I would work with Meradith again and again!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

I just love those photos! Thank you so much. It was wonderful working with you over this last year and I wish you and Rick all the best! -Meredith
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2019

Affordable and BEAUTIFUL!!!

Meredith blew my expectations out of the water!!!!!! I was hesitant to book a florist given the cost associated with wedding flowers, but my fiance talked me into it. After searching around on every wedding app available, I found Meredith in "Lakes Region Bride" magazine. Her prices were well below what other florists were charging, and I loved that she customized my proposal completely from a list of what I was looking for rather than trying to make my vision fit into a pre-designed floral package. From my first phone conversation with Meredith I knew I made the right decision. Meredith was easy to talk to, took inspiration from my pintrest board, and went over every detail with me to make sure we were on the same page. She even gave me options for bouquets and centerpieces at different price points so I could make the best decision for our big day and budget. All of our communications were via phone and email as I was planning from out of state, but I had complete faith Meredith would make our day beautiful. Then, day of my wedding, Meredith showed up to my getting ready house (yes, she made a separate delivery for personal flowers and reception so we could have them for photos - so kind!) with my bouquet and boutonnieres and I was blown away! Everything was perfect, organized, fresh, and smelt so amazing! She even made a collar of flowers for my dog that was so precious! Even with that, I was not prepared for what was waiting for me at my ceremony and reception venue. I show up to the venue just before the ceremony, and I cannot put into words how beautiful everything looked! When Meredith said "focal roses", I thought there would be a few, especially given her reasonable prices, but there were tons (along with many other beautiful garden flowers that I believe she grows herself to keep cost down)! Not to mention that the flowers still looked beautiful outside after sun, wind, and rain, for days after the wedding! The pieces we brought inside lasted even longer - going on 8 days now! Meredith and her team clearly put their whole hearts into what they do, and I am so glad and grateful we found them!!!! We can't thank you enough, Meredith!

Photo Credit: Q Hegarty Photography

Sent on 08/18/2019

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! It was a pleasure working with you this last year. It was so much fun to design your flowers, when you described whimsical and romantic, I said "oh yes!" The choices that you made with linens and chairs, worked perfectly. Thank you so much Jessie. We wish you and your new hubby all the best!
    Yours,
    Meredith
  • Laura

Laura Loowho · Married on 08/10/2019

Unique, Gorgeous and all other pretty adjectives!

Meredith is AMAZING! I started planning my wedding in the mind set that I was not going to have flowers at all as I felt they were wasteful. Upon meeting Meredith and letting her know of my minimal requests, she really brought our wedding to life! I sent her photos of what I hoped for and she sent back photos of ideas and ways to repurpose etc. I also wanted a unique way to recognize my "un-bridesmaids" and the women in our families (not a corsage). She created the most amazing succulent rings and succulent bracelets as keepsakes for all of our special ladies!
    The day of the wedding I never even knew she was there- they worked independently and beautified the ceremony area, reception area, cocktail area and everything in between without needing any guidance. It was absolutely amazing! I recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Laura! It was such a pleasure working with you and thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I had so much fun making the succulent rings and bracelets. I just love when a bride allows me to be creative and thank you for thinking outside of the box! So much fun. Best wishes to you and Matt!
  • Tj Cutler

Tj Cutler · Married on 08/02/2019

10 Out of 5 stars

Meredith was so Accommodating, My wife and I had let a florist slip our minds until the month leading into our wedding. Not only did Meredith take on our wedding, she NAILED IT!! Her arrangements stole the show! Too top it all off, on the day of the wedding when we had realized that we had not gotten Baskets for our flower girls, Meredith took it upon herself to go and get us four Baskets so our girls weren't reaching into plastic bags. All in all I would recommend Riverstone Florals to any and everybody, any day of the week. THEY ARE PERFECTION!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review TJ! It was so great to work with you and Maura. Those photos are amazing! So beautiful. Hope you guys had an amazing day. Best wishes!
  • Kelly

Kelly Brown · Married on 05/26/2019

The Absolute Best!

Meredith was my savior! Let me start by saying that I know very little about flowers. She took the time to learn what I liked (which was poorly described by me) and then came back with a vision that was spot on. Even more important, she stayed under my budget! She took the time to educate me on what flowers were the best for a May wedding and what worked with what. Her attention to the small details is what made our wedding breathtaking. I live in NC, so we were not able to meet in person, but she was always easy to get ahold of and she made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I had 100% trust in her and she knocked it out of the park! Thank you for making my wedding day absolutely stunning!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review Kelly. It was such a pleasure working with you. You were the most relaxed bride ever! So much fun to be a part of your day. Thank you so much and happy holidays to you and Greg!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 01/19/2019

One of the highlights of our day!

We could not have been happier with the work that Meredith did!! We met with her before our wedding, and as pretty indecisive people, we gave her fairly broad concepts and she was able to give us great ideas that we loved! Meredith communicated with us easily via phone and email and was always responsive. She let us know when one of the flowers she was looking for wasn't available and found an amazing alternative. Everything she put together was better than we picture and exactly what we were trying to describe with our broad ideas. The day of she took care of setting everything up and we didn't need to worry about a thing. Everything was flawless. Meredith also suggested a really great idea for my husband's great aunt, we wanted to include her but not have her exactly match the bridal party so Meredith suggested a lovely bracelet that was like an updated corsage, I ended up wishing we had done those for our moms it came out so nice! I would highly recommend Riverstone Florals to anyone who wants talented professionals handling their flowers and centerpieces to really bring together the look of their day! I still have my bouquet dried and displayed in my house because I just couldn't throw it away. Thank you for everything Meredith!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you for this stellar review Shelby! Your photos are amazing, thank you for including those. I still can't get over how amazing all of you ladies looked on your wedding day. Wishing you and Rob all the best! Happy Holidays!

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Meredith was absolutely amazing from start to finish!! She was so easy to communicate with through both phone and email, was such a sweetheart helping us through all of our decisions, and really understood what we were looking for and made everything come to life exactly how I had imagined it! She was incredibly flexible, letting me incorporate both pre-made arrangements from her (the bouquets were BEAUTIFUL) along with plenty of DIY babys breath and greenery so I could make some things myself and play around with the florals as needed. We kept adding on additional flower selections and rental items last minute and she was more than happy to provide. We just couldn't help ourselves--her selection is awesome! 100% would recommend Meredith to anyone :)

Sent on 09/25/2018

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you for the great review Kayla! It was wonderful working with you and your mom over the last few months. I hope you had an amazing day and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. Best wishes! -Meredith

Corinne · Married on 09/15/2018

Riverstone was great, Meredith was very responsive and flexible with what I wanted and worked with me on last minute additions, subtractions and tweaks to my order. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Meredith was so easygoing and fun! Her creativity really shines, and her flexibility with my changes over the course of the planning process was really appreciated. All of the flowers, floral design, and especially my bouquet were so incredibly beautiful!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you Rachel! It was a pleasure working with you and Elliot. You were both such a fun couple and I loved your colors and wedding style. Best wishes to you both!

Caitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

Meredith was incredible to work with! She is so sweet and very attentive! She was able to take all of the ideas I had and make them into a reality, exactly how I imagined them! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! It was a pleasure working with you and Dave. Your choices for the vineyard venue were perfect and the photos looked really amazing. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! Best wishes, Meredith

Andrea · Married on 07/20/2018

Meredith is amazing! I sent her some pictures of bouquets I liked and she gave me a bouquet I absolutely loved! She was extremely accommodating with my requests for some flowers to be silk due to allergies and to have locally sourced flowers. She was organized and very helpful with suggestions on types of flowers would work well together. She blew all of our expectations out of the water!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you Andrea! I am so excited that you were pleased with the flowers and that I was able to be part of your special day. I really enjoyed designing your bouquets because the fresh lavender smelled so amazing all day! Best wishes to you and your new hubby!

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

Meredith is a true floral connoisseur!! Our wedding bouquets and boutonnieres were nothing short of pure glamour. She asked us for a picture of the bridesmaid colors as well as what we were both wearing, and created a color palette that beautifully blended everyone together while punctuating the beauty of the day. We gave her what we wanted and she outdid our expectations by a mile! I've already recommended all my upcoming bride friends to her and will continue to do so going forward!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you and Danielle. You are such a fun and beautiful couple. It is always so fun when the couples I meet give me creative freedom. Best wishes to you both!!

Christine · Married on 06/09/2018

Meredith did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. I did not know much about flowers or what I wanted, and she talked me through some suggestions based on the venue, colors, and atmosphere. Everything came out great, and I got so many compliments on our bouquets. Our wedding coordinator even said they were her favorite she's ever seen (not sure if she says that to everyone, but it seemed genuine!) She was also very easy to work with as far as planning & logistics, and dealt with our unique venue very patiently. Thank you Meredith!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Christine! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day and you were wonderful to work with. The wedding venue was truly unique and you could tell that all of your guests were really enjoying themselves and it just seemed like such fun group of family and friends. I wish you both the best! Congratulations! -Meredith

Caitlin · Married on 08/05/2017

Meredith was wonderful to work with! The flowers she designed for our wedding were absolutely beautiful and she was very accommodating helpful throughout the process.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Riverstone Florals & Design's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! It was wonderful working with you and Sam and I wish you both the best. I saw your photos online and they were stunning! So happy for you both!