Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Emery & Co. PHOTOGRAPHY

A rainbow of life creating a spectrum of images.

Nostaglia is the kind of emotion that I hope for everyone to feel when they see my work. My goal is to not so much capture a "facial" expression but all expressions in every aspect. I want for those kind of expressions to remind you this is why you love the spring, why you love flowers, why you love the color blue, why you love that sleek, sexy dress, or, simply, why you fell in love. I shoot in a relaxed, candid, and story-telling style which makes my images full of life, vivacious, and fun. The ability to photograph the emotions beyond the image are what I seek when photographing your wedding day.
Follow Emery & Co. PHOTOGRAPHY on

10 Reviews for Emery & Co. PHOTOGRAPHY

Andrea · Married on 10/16/2010

Jesamin is WONDERFUL! She gave me and my husband such amazing photographic memories of our wedding and it was like she was not even there (I mean I don't remember seeing her around during the reception alot), but she was able to take such great candids and really capture the fun everyone was having.

Sent on 04/14/2011
  • X

Heather · Married on 06/01/2010

Emery & Co. is phenomenal. I met my husband from another continent in March and by June we had a last minute plan thrown together for a NYC wedding. Jesamin flew out on little notice and didn't just take pictures, she helped create an adventure, complete with my husband and I standing on a taxi in Times Square! She even helped tie up lose ends so everything could go off without a hitch. (I needed the help since our wedding was so spontaneous.) Jesamin is professional and personable and she really cares to not just make your day special, but be an active participant in your happiness. Thanks Emery & Co.!!!! xoxo

Sent on 03/09/2011

Brandi · Married on 07/18/2009

I could not have asked for a better photographer and the pictures were awesome!! I love their pictures, they are so crisp and elegant!!

Sent on 12/16/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Affordable Flowers By Krinn Wedding Florists

Emery Photography is one of the better companies to work with. They offer high quality photos and great customer service at a reasonable price.