Emby Taylor Photography

Concord, NC View map
$5,100 Most Popular Price

$5,100 Most Popular Price

I am fascinated by all of the beautiful little details of life. I have a passion for documenting all of it – people, relationships, the story… especially the story. I have always been aware of taking mental note of “this very moment” and just how special it is. And now I love creating heirloom images that tell your stories. Travelling and living outside of America for over a year has helped me get a different perspective and that has opened my eyes to so many different ways of seeing stories beyond my own.

We also offer engagement, bridal and boudoir portraits.

We'd love to hear from you!

Email: marybeth@embytaylorphotography.com

Phone: 704-796-5805

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,100

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Toning
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Taylor Married on 07/30/2016
    We used Emby Taylor for our engagement and wedding photos, and it was one of the best decisions we made. Mary Beth and Colin truly are amazing at what they do. The pictures are more gorgeous than we could have ever imagined, and the entire process was easy because of these two!

From the moment that we met Mary Beth, we felt comfortable. She has a great sense of humor and is so easy to be around. Our engagement pictures truly felt natural, and we could not have been happier with the result. Throughout the entire planning process of the wedding, Mary Beth was easy to reach. We met a few weeks before the wedding and laid out a basic timeline, and Mary Beth and Colin were so helpful in working with our DJ to execute this timeline on the day of the wedding. Our bridal party loved these two; they all commented on how much fun they had just talking and laughing with our photographers! Everyone (even my husband!) felt comfortable in front of the camera with them because they truly made taking pictures fun and easy. Formal pictures following the ceremony were efficient because we had a plan, and we were able to sneak away for about 15 minutes during dinner to get beautiful couple sunset photos.

Pictures came back right around 6 weeks, which is what we planned, and we could not be more thrilled. They were creative and captured our day perfectly. I would recommend Emby Taylor to anyone looking for a photographer! We would certainly love to work with them again in the future!
    Jayme Married on 05/28/2016
    I knew I wanted Emby Taylor to do my wedding two days after I had gotten engaged. I saw them at a bridal show and instantly fell in love! The way they talked about their other couples and the pictures they had done I knew I needed them for my wedding. During our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding they made us feel so comfortable and at ease. They were very professional but also made things fun and made sure I got every photo I wanted. They have such wonderful personalities that helped with the stress and crazy emotions on our wedding day. I am so thankful for our beautiful wedding photos and have them displayed in every corner of my house. I can't wait to get many more photos taken by them!
    -Jayme
    Alina Married on 05/07/2016
    My husband, Kyle, and I chose Emby Taylor Photography for our engagement and wedding photos and it was the best decision we made! Mary Beth and Colin did such a fantastic job and made the photography process so easy! They were very kind, energetic, and professional. They made everyone at our wedding feel so comfortable and captured the moments so beautifully!! I have nothing but kind words to say about their professionalism, experience, and their respectability. I can't wait to use Emby Taylor Photography to capture our future life events! Truly, words can't express how exquisitely they captured our story and I am so very thankful for that!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Hotel Weddings

They do beautiful work, great to work with

Dennis Vineyards Dennis Vineyards Winery Weddings

Mary Beth and her husband Colin make an outstanding photographing team! They are always dressed in a way that reflects their experience and expertise. You know that they take their career very seriously and are eager to provide you with the photos of your dreams. Colin is a professionally trained photographer who has shared his knowledge with his wife and they now make a very talented duo. Not only are they talented beyond their years, they are also incredibly kind and caring. When you book a wedding with Emby Taylor, you've not only gained a photographer... you've gained a friend. I highly recommend them to anyone.

The Arbors Events The Arbors Events Barn & Farm Weddings

Always great to work with Mary Beth! She does beautiful work and is so easy going!

5925 Beckette Ct. NW Concord, 28027
Location of (Emby Taylor Photography)

Emby Taylor Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emby Taylor Photography include in the starting price?

Emby Taylor Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives

What photography services does Emby Taylor Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emby Taylor Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What photography styles does Emby Taylor Photography offer?

Emby Taylor Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Emby Taylor Photography offer?

Emby Taylor Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Emby Taylor Photography offer for wedding events?

Emby Taylor Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Emby Taylor Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emby Taylor Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding