Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Emby Taylor Photography

North Carolina's Premiere Wedding & Celebrity Photography Team

I am fascinated by all of the beautiful little details of life. I have a passion for documenting all of it – people, relationships, the story… especially the story. I have always been aware of taking mental note of “this very moment” and just how special it is. And now I love creating heirloom images that tell your stories. Travelling and living outside of America for over a year has helped me get a different perspective and that has opened my eyes to so many different ways of seeing stories beyond my own.

We also offer engagement, bridal and boudoir portraits.

We'd love to hear from you!

Email:  marybeth@embytaylorphotography.com

Slideshow (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

We used Emby Taylor for our engagement and wedding photos, and it was one of the best decisions we made. Mary Beth and Colin truly are amazing at what they do. The pictures are more gorgeous than we could have ever imagined, and the entire process was easy because of these two!

From the moment that we met Mary Beth, we felt comfortable. She has a great sense of humor and is so easy to be around. Our engagement pictures truly felt natural, and we could not have been happier with the result. Throughout the entire planning process of the wedding, Mary Beth was easy to reach. We met a few weeks before the wedding and laid out a basic timeline, and Mary Beth and Colin were so helpful in working with our DJ to execute this timeline on the day of the wedding. Our bridal party loved these two; they all commented on how much fun they had just talking and laughing with our photographers! Everyone (even my husband!) felt comfortable in front of the camera with them because they truly made taking pictures fun and easy. Formal pictures following the ceremony were efficient because we had a plan, and we were able to sneak away for about 15 minutes during dinner to get beautiful couple sunset photos.

Pictures came back right around 6 weeks, which is what we planned, and we could not be more thrilled. They were creative and captured our day perfectly. I would recommend Emby Taylor to anyone looking for a photographer! We would certainly love to work with them again in the future!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I knew I wanted Emby Taylor to do my wedding two days after I had gotten engaged. I saw them at a bridal show and instantly fell in love! The way they talked about their other couples and the pictures they had done I knew I needed them for my wedding. During our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding they made us feel so comfortable and at ease. They were very professional but also made things fun and made sure I got every photo I wanted. They have such wonderful personalities that helped with the stress and crazy emotions on our wedding day. I am so thankful for our beautiful wedding photos and have them displayed in every corner of my house. I can't wait to get many more photos taken by them!
-Jayme

Profile Picture Jayme, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything was so well planned and executed by this husband and wife team. They really listened to the bride and groom, and the photos turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Marcia, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews

Emby Taylor Photography - Weddings

30 Photos

2 VIDEOS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
They do beautiful work, great to work with

Mary Beth and her husband Colin make an outstanding photographing team! They are always dressed in a way that reflects their experience and expertise. You know that they take their career very seriously and are eager to provide you with the photos of your dreams. Colin is a professionally trained photographer who has shared his knowledge with his wife and they now make a very talented duo. Not only are they talented beyond their years, they are also incredibly kind and caring. When you book a wedding with Emby Taylor, you've not only gained a photographer... you've gained a friend. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Always great to work with Mary Beth! She does beautiful work and is so easy going!

We are looking forward to Embys bridal session at Villa Franca Estate!

Great shots !!!