5925 Beckette Ct. NW, Concord, NC 28027 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,100
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Emby Taylor Photography

I am fascinated by all of the beautiful little details of life. I have a passion for documenting all of it – people, relationships, the story… especially the story. I have always been aware of taking mental note of “this very moment” and just how special it is. And now I love creating heirloom images that tell your stories. Travelling and living outside of America for over a year has helped me get a different perspective and that has opened my eyes to so many different ways of seeing stories beyond my own.

We also offer engagement, bridal and boudoir portraits.

We'd love to hear from you!

Email: marybeth@embytaylorphotography.com

img1107

• Videos 2

16 Reviews for Emby Taylor Photography

Taylor · Married on 07/30/2016

We used Emby Taylor for our engagement and wedding photos, and it was one of the best decisions we made. Mary Beth and Colin truly are amazing at what they do. The pictures are more gorgeous than we could have ever imagined, and the entire process was easy because of these two!

From the moment that we met Mary Beth, we felt comfortable. She has a great sense of humor and is so easy to be around. Our engagement pictures truly felt natural, and we could not have been happier with the result. Throughout the entire planning process of the wedding, Mary Beth was easy to reach. We met a few weeks before the wedding and laid out a basic timeline, and Mary Beth and Colin were so helpful in working with our DJ to execute this timeline on the day of the wedding. Our bridal party loved these two; they all commented on how much fun they had just talking and laughing with our photographers! Everyone (even my husband!) felt comfortable in front of the camera with them because they truly made taking pictures fun and easy. Formal pictures following the ceremony were efficient because we had a plan, and we were able to sneak away for about 15 minutes during dinner to get beautiful couple sunset photos.

Pictures came back right around 6 weeks, which is what we planned, and we could not be more thrilled. They were creative and captured our day perfectly. I would recommend Emby Taylor to anyone looking for a photographer! We would certainly love to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Jayme · Married on 05/28/2016

I knew I wanted Emby Taylor to do my wedding two days after I had gotten engaged. I saw them at a bridal show and instantly fell in love! The way they talked about their other couples and the pictures they had done I knew I needed them for my wedding. During our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding they made us feel so comfortable and at ease. They were very professional but also made things fun and made sure I got every photo I wanted. They have such wonderful personalities that helped with the stress and crazy emotions on our wedding day. I am so thankful for our beautiful wedding photos and have them displayed in every corner of my house. I can't wait to get many more photos taken by them!
    -Jayme

Sent on 11/17/2016

Marcia · Married on 05/07/2016

Everything was so well planned and executed by this husband and wife team. They really listened to the bride and groom, and the photos turned out amazing!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Award

Emby Taylor Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City
    Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Hotel Weddings

They do beautiful work, great to work with

• Dennis Vineyards
    Dennis Vineyards Winery Weddings

Mary Beth and her husband Colin make an outstanding photographing team! They are always dressed in a way that reflects their experience and expertise. You know that they take their career very seriously and are eager to provide you with the photos of your dreams. Colin is a professionally trained photographer who has shared his knowledge with his wife and they now make a very talented duo. Not only are they talented beyond their years, they are also incredibly kind and caring. When you book a wedding with Emby Taylor, you've not only gained a photographer... you've gained a friend. I highly recommend them to anyone.

• The Arbors Events
    The Arbors Events Historic Weddings

Always great to work with Mary Beth! She does beautiful work and is so easy going!

• 5925 Beckette Ct. NW Concord, 28027 See on map