Ellys Photography

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 57
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ellys Photography

My goal is to fall in love with each of my clients. To look for their unique strengths and beauty and to listen for what ignites their spirit. To find out who you are, and what matters to you. To talk to your family and friends and find out what they love about you, how you are unique to them, what they are most proud of you for, what has them love you. These are the lenses in which I want to see you through during your photographic experience.

I believe every moment, every portrait, and the way I photograph them matter. It tells a story and I want it to be beautiful and unique to you.

I can't wait to tell your story.

Follow Ellys Photography on

Ellys Photography 6
Ellys Photography 7

Chrystal Randler · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Investment

We haven't even gotten all of our pictures back yet from Elly and I just cannot rave about her enough. It's only been two weeks since we got married and all I can do is stare at the sneak peaks we have so far. Elly is a freaking goddess! She is so, so talented and I want her to photograph every minute of my life. She will do whatever it takes to get an amazing shot. She knew how to get us to relax and have fun while taking pictures. Considering my husband and I have like 3 pictures together over 5 years (prior to the wedding), this was no easy feat!

Everyone told me that the thing you should invest the most in for you wedding is the photography. We took that to heart and have no regrets about it. You get what you pay for in the photography industry and Elly is 100% worth it. If you're on the fence about hiring her - don't be, just do it because I can promise that you will be satisfied.

Kindle · Married on 11/25/2017

She’s BEYOND what you could hope or wish for in a photographer- Surpasses what I even knew existed! I feel like I started a journey with Elly at the beginning, as a stranger, and somewhere halfway through, I realized it was like she was always family, while still remaining a consummate professional. How does someone you just met capture moments of such intimacy, joy, and celebration, without you knowing her your whole life? Every image that I look back on I think, “ how did she do that...how did she capture that moment...how did she make time stand still in so many moments that I just want to sink into?” In preparation for the day, especially weeks leading up, and ALL throught my wedding day, She read my mind before I could ask, she worried for me so I never had to, and she made my fear of feeling like too much of a “mature bride,” fade away in the art of her lens & the beautiful story she told with her art. I will go so far as to say it felt like she created a fairytale memory that I couldn’t have dreamt up more beautifully...and I never even dreamt of my wedding day growing up!! I could go on and on ...so much that I panicked realizing today I waited too long to write this review. I feared I wouldnt do it the Justice Elly deserves. tonight it hit me-I can’t wait ONE MORE DAY to write this review- what if a bride is struggling to decide and these words might help!?” So I hope maybe a bride, family member, friend, or loved one reads this and hears or sees what they need to in order to makethe best choice they could make in their wedding planning! The most assured decision (besides my husband :) before during& after process, was choosing Elly. She’s exceptionally magical. She will capture your day and the memories of your special event through a lens and with a humbling artistic hand. Every image i receivd felt like opening a precious gift. I will Forever be thankful to Elly for capturing memories that transport us to that day and ones we will treasure always.

Ellys Photography 8
    Ellys Photography 15
    Ellys Photography 16
    Ellys Photography 17

Josie · Married on 05/27/2017

My pictures, my album, MY GOODNESS!

I honestly cannot say enough incredible things about Elly! She is the whole package and an absolute dream to work with! Elly is the woman you want with you on your wedding day capturing the most intimate, romantic moments. She is kind, gentle, warm, and brings out the best in you. But, Elly also knows how to capture a party! While most photographers take a break when the party starts, Elly dives in deeper. My wedding day was a looooong day, and I never saw Elly take a break....which is why my album is the most GORGEOUS album I've ever seen!!! HOLY WOW! I was floored when I received it. It captures every special moment from my wedding. It is stunning and I am beyond happy that I have it for a lifetime. I could not be happier that I chose Elly to photograph the most important day of my life. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ellys Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Cease Fire Productions
    Cease Fire Productions Wedding DJs

Elly and her team were awesome. I had the opportunity to work with her at a wedding in Murphy, NC. The power went out briefly but her team was so prepared to the point it was like they didn't even know the power went out. They are so engaged, on the dance floor and everything. I can't wait to see the pictures that she took. She is awesome!

• Piedmont Club
    Piedmont Club Banquet Halls

Phenomenal.. Stunning and does amazing art with her lighting skills

• Electric Films