Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elizabeth Douglas Photography

We believe in LOVE and capturing images of GENUINE emotion and love!

Love is LOVE.  Bottom line.  We are a husband and wife team who relish in the joy and excitement that takes place on a couple's wedding day.  I (Maria ELIZABETH) am the "traditional" wedding photographer, making sure that we capture those portraits and all those photos on your "list."  My "other half," Kristian DOUGLAS captures the more photojournalistic images, the ones that you don't even know you're going to see following your wedding.  We have two distinct styles that ends up giving you two perspectives of your wedding day.  Whether you're having a Mr. & Mrs., Mr. & Mr., or Mrs. & Mrs. wedding day, we're excited to be a part of it!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (2)
Albums (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Slideshow (1)

We instantly connected with Maria and Kristian, the wife/husband photography team and owners of Elizabeth Douglas Photography, from the moment we met them at a wedding expo that took place just after we got engaged. Professional and caring, they worked with us on pricing and creating a plan for our special day. They went out of their way to get to know us and our families, something they value when capturing the best photos and moments for their clients.

While the rehearsal and wedding day can be stressful, Maria really put us at ease. She and Kristian came to our rehearsal the night before so that our wedding party and family could get to know them. This was especially helpful with our ringbearer and flowergirls, as they can be shy/timid with new people. Fluent in Spanish, she was able to easily communicate with my fiancee's family and helped the rehearsal process run smoothly. The wedding went off without a hitch! Maria and Kristian have a great eye for the perfect shot, whether it is a portrait, landscape, candid, etc. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful, many of which look like they come from a magazine photo shoot!

The quality that separates Elizabeth Douglas Photography from other photographers that we met with is the warmth and connection that you feel from the first moment of interaction. Throughout the wedding planning process and our special day, Maria and Kristian have become friends of ours. They are there to support you, assist you in any roadblocks you may have, speak with other vendors about services, and make sure that you remember to smile and laugh.

We give Elizabeth Douglas Photography our highest recommendation; thank you, Maria and Kristian, for a wonderful experience!

Photo of Elizabeth Douglas Photography in Tempe, AZ
Photo of Elizabeth Douglas Photography in Tempe, AZ
Profile Picture Scott, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We just got our pictures back yesterday and I started crying at almost every picture. Maria and Kristian captured our day with such perfection I can't even put it to words. We got the silly pictures, the candids, the family photos, the romantic photos, there was nothing we didn't have. Maria is not only a photographer but a friend. She and Kristian take the time to get to know you and make sure you get everything you want. They are also not just LGBT friendly but understanding and encouraging and oh so loving. I cannot recommend them enough! Please please use them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erika, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Maria Elizabeth went above and beyond the call of duty the day of our wedding. She not only took amazing photos, but also helped my bridesmaids and mother get wedding ready, in order to capture the perfect day! Her guidance made the day run smoothly and direction when taking photos made everyone look very natural. I highly recommend Elizabeth Douglas Photography for not only weddings, but any event!

Profile Picture janelle, 3/11/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1441073290831 352c8079
220x220 sq 1441073375384 109453987808395886636696552931848537695006o
220x220 sq 1441073621745 img0647

10 ENDORSEMENTS
What to say about Maria? She is just so much fun! Her vision and her ability to capture "that moment" is just unbelieveable! I worked with Maria along with another vendor, on a prom shoot and it was fantastic! She worked well with about a dozen teenagers and that's not easy to do! She listens to her customers wants and needs and just knows what she's doing. Having worked with her, we became not only friendors, but friends. I highly recommend her!

Elizabeth Douglas photography will take care of your wedding day needs. She has presented at our networking group and truly knows her audience. Hands down they are a passionate and dedicated professional photography service.

I follow Elizabeth on Instagram and she does amazing work. Check for yourself.

I have worked with Maria on several projects. Some of them involved photographing my band both in daylight and at night in available light. All of the pics turned out great! She also came on my boat and did actions shots of my friends on water skiis. Some of those I'm sure will win awards some day! I've also seen her wedding photography and other work and all of it is excellent. Plus, her and Kristian are great people. I highly recommend her.

Elizabeth Douglas Photography was able to capture our family photo's. A True professional who will capture those unique moments. Was even able to capture our naughty dogs in our Christmas photo. I love Maria and Christian very good people with hearts of gold!

2210 S Mill Ave, Suite 7C, Tempe, AZ 85282   See On Map