Concord, CA 94521 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57

About Elise Nicole Fine Art Photography

MEET ELISE:

Hi! I'm Elise and I am the owner of Elise Nicole Photography. I enjoy photographing anything from weddings and engagements to portraits, boudoir, maternity, families, and children. Natural light and beautiful landscapes fuel my creativity! I started photography at the age of seventeen and have been passionate about it ever since, not wanting to put my camera down. I recently got married to my other half and best friend Bradley, on August 18th 2012 and I'm absolutely loving married life! Love is what exemplifies my life, my family, my friends and my job. Having been a bride myself I feel like I have a whole new insight on weddings. I love what I do because it gives me the chance to document so many different love stories! :)

MY PHILOSOPHY:

As a wedding and lifestyle photographer, I would say that customer service is my highest priority. Having been a bride myself has given me a whole new insight on how many things a bride has on her mind on her wedding day. I love getting to know my brides over coffee, hear the proposal story, gabbing all about the wedding dress and hear unique details about the big day. I love to offer help when it comes to scheduling wedding day timelines, scouting locations, finding the perfect lighting, and even emailing helpful wedding day "tips".

Your wedding day or photo shoot should be about bringing out the best "you" possible, and my job is to draw out your personality by creating a fun and enjoyable environment. I want my clients to absolutely love the outcome of their photos and have their personalities shown through them. I feel like my style really comes across as candid journalistic, meaning I want your posed photos to look as if you didn't even notice I was there.

I've heard stories before of photographers saying "I'm not here to be anyone's friend" and that could not be farther from my philosophy! I WANT to get along with your mom, videographer, bridal party, etc... I value being a people person. Your photographer is by your side every moment on the most important day of your life, and It's very important to have a good relationship, easy communication, and really click!

Follow Elise Nicole Fine Art Photography on

erichazel 24

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Elise Nicole Fine Art Photography

Noelle · Married on 07/12/2014

Elise and Mariko were fantastic! They work well with you, make great suggestions and help you to be creative in your shots. I felt so confident and beautiful on my wedding day having them there. Elise made sure to stick with my timeline and we ended up with extra time to play around!

Dana · Married on 05/01/2014

The best decision we made was going with Elise to do our wedding photos! She has a great eye for photography and every image she's captured has been beautiful! I love that she did an engagement session with us as well, it really helped us get to know her and for her to know our personalities for the big day. We will be using her in the future and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!!

Shannon · Married on 06/15/2013

Of all people to recommend a wedding vendor, we got Elise's info from our mechanic! And it turns out that our wedding coordinator had coordinated Elise's wedding - so it really was a small world. Elise is just a genuinely nice person, so she is fun and easy to work with. Her normal package includes engagement photos and an album after the wedding. Doing the engagement photos was great, because it helped my husband and I get to know Elise, and get comfortable with being in front of the camera. At my wedding Elise was dressed so cute - she really blended right in. I bet people thought she was just a cute guest with an awesome camera. But really, after the posed photos I never noticed her - she was incognito, but everywhere all at once! The pictures turned out amazing, and I really could not ask for anything more!

Elise Nicole Fine Art Photography FAQ