Sandy, UT 84070 Map · Phone number

About elisadawn Couture Bridal

elisadawn Couture Bridal provides you with a one on one service with designer elisadawn herself. She takes in your ideas and molds them with her design expertise into a final product, that supports your personality and style. www.elisadawn.com

Picture33Back
Pariscouturebridals030copy

2 Reviews for elisadawn Couture Bridal

• W

W · Married on 06/06/2008

Elisa creates THE most beautiful wedding dresses! The first time I looked at her website she had the most amazing dress for sale. I fell in love with it instantly and knew it would be mine. A few months later I became engaged and I scheduled a meeting with her that night! The dress ended up not fitting, so we took measurements and talked about alterations to make the dress a little more \"modest\".
    After about 5 fittings and 4 months later my dress was finished. It was more than perfect. I loved seeing my ideas sewn into my very own wedding dress.
    Everyone who saw it was amazed.
    On my wedding day I got SO many compliments and everywhere I walked heads were turning my direction.
    There was even a group of tourists who gathered around Ian and I and starting filming and taking pictures of me in my dress! It amused me when two other brides walked by the group of tourists and their attention stayed focused on my beautiful dress.
    It was also funny to hear all of Ian\'s friends telling him how hot his wife\'s dress is!

Elisa you are amazing! Your dresses are more than beautiful, they are each a work of art... a master piece!!
    Thank you so much for being so willing to alter your already amazing dress. Your work blows me away!

Emi · Married on 05/09/2008

Elisa does amazing work. From the beginning, she was very professional and is extremely easy to work with. She is always open to the vision of the bride, offering great insight and suggestions (i.e. good fabrics to work with for certain styles). From the moment the design was conceived to the day I went in for my last fitting, I was never displeased. I was so happy with the results of our creation and received so many compliments on my wedding day. Elisadawn Couture Bridal is the way to go for brides seeking a one-of-a-kind and fabulous dress!

elisadawn Couture Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Veils

• Photos By Wendy G
    Photos By Wendy G Wedding Photographers

Elisa has an amazing gift when it comes to the dresses she designs. Each gown is sewn to perfection. I went to Elisa to have my wedding dress made and I will be sure to tell my clients about her outstanding talent! - Wendy G. Atkins www.PhotosByWendyG.com

• Sandy, 84070 See on map