1774 N University Parkway, Provo, UT 84604 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sweetheart Bridal

New Owner Since March 2011. Same beautiful dresses! All of our dresses have sleeves. No need to worry about extra alterations or spend hundreds more on your dress to build it up. Know what you're getting when you try it on.

Follow Sweetheart Bridal on

57 Reviews for Sweetheart Bridal

Courtney · Married on 06/07/2018

I LOVED my experience here! I didn’t know exactly what I was looking for coming in to my appointment, but as I tried things on my consultant was able to help me figure out what I loved until I finally found “the one!” Over all, great service and beautiful dresses :)O

Krista · Married on 05/01/2018

I loved my experience at Sweetheart bridal! I appreciated the hands-off approach so that I could sort through the dresses on the racks on my own. I didn't feel any pressure from the employees to try on/buy certain dresses. I was amazed at the wide selection of all the dresses. I didn't feel the need to shop anywhere else!

Keri · Married on 04/04/2018

Loved my experience at Sweetheart Bridal today! It was a busy day in the shop, but that didn’t stop the professionalism or attentiveness. I highly recommend this Bridal Shop! Fair prices & quality dresses!

Sweetheart Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweetheart Bridal 1
    Free Shoe Rental
    Receive one free shoe rental with each tuxedo rental for your entire bridal party.

• Moxie Photography
    Moxie Photography Wedding Photographers

So many of our brides have purchased beautiful gowns from Sweetheart Bridal. The owners are incredibly friendly and helpful!

• 1774 N University Parkway Provo, 84604 See on map