Brookline, MA 02445 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Elena Maganto - Health Coach

My name is Elena Maganto, Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, and I am here to support you in reaching your health goals.

Are you a chronic dieter but never see results? Are you trying many different diets but still are not losing weight? How many of us immediately start cutting calories when we want to lose weight? Ever wonder why some people can eat carefree and still have a flat stomach, yet others (maybe you?) suffer from chronic belly bloat, no matter how much they count calories? I know I used to take a machete to my diet. But weight management is not just about how many calories you take in. It’s about the messages sent to your body’s hormones. Eat the wrong foods for your body, and your brain won’t know that you’re full. Most of my clients are surprised to learn that even what they call HEALTHY foods are often the root of their weight-loss resistance. If you’ve been struggling to reach your goal weight, you want to look perfect in your BIG DAY looking skinnier and having glowing skin, a gentle detox such as my 7-Day Detox Program, can help you reset your hormonal balance eating whole foods you enjoy. Join me for my Winter Detox, where I’ll teach you what these problematic foods are and give you personalized guidance for eliminating them from your diet. You can lose the weight once and for all! More info here: www.detoxwithelena.com.

If you need to go deeper in losing more than 5 pounds, you can schedule a free initial consultation with me at www.elenamaganto-healthcoach.com and we can see how I can support you to reach your goal and look fantastic!

• PM Hair Designs
day detox box

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

Elena Maganto - Health Coach FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elena Maganto - Health Coach 1
    Save money now in a 7-Day Detox Program and look perfect!
    Join me now in my 7-Day detox program and you’ll save $50! For more information on how to get started, click here: www.detoxwithelena.com

• Brookline, 02445 See on map