Elaine Harrison Makeup Artistry

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website

Elaine Harrison Makeup Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. Owner Elaine has garnered over 18 years of experience in the wedding industry and is delighted to assist individuals on their precious day. Together with a talented team of stylists, she travels on-location to beautify prospective newlyweds and their wedding parties.

Elaine Harrison Makeup Artistry prioritizes creating hair and makeup looks that reflect each client’s tastes and preferences. You can avail of personal trials in advance of your precious day to tease out ideas and find your dream finish. On the day, these professionals will complete makeovers for you and up to 15 of your friends and loved ones. They strive to ensure a cohesive aesthetic for all involved for optimum results in photographs. The stylists create chic updos, textured styles, and volumized blowouts. The cosmetics connoisseurs provide airbrush, contour, and traditional coverage. They supply false eyelashes and can complete tattoo concealment.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Nereida
    Nereida R. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful, amazing, out of this world!

Elaine was absolutely fantastic to work with and her personality is wonderfully contagious! I showed her what I wanted for my hair style and she recreated it better than the picture, and when I explained what I would like for a make up look, she nailed it in the trial run. I spoke with her about all my girls and what they may want/need, and she asked me to take them on her own, I said sure. I had complete confidence in her abilities - so did my daughter! She actually gave Elaine free reign to do whatever she wanted - and it came out beautifully! Once the day of came around, she went above and beyond expectations for everyone of us - and they all appreciated her efforts. She's amazing and I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Elaine Harrison Makeup Artistry's reply:

Omg! I wish I could express how great this was for me. Remember you have the best bride award! So fun and easy. It definitely wasn’t work at all! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • Hannah
    Hannah D. Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing! She is the best.

Elaine is truly worth hiring for your hair and makeup for day of your wedding! Don't waste your time and energy looking elsewhere. She does a great job and I felt so stress-free knowing I would look amazing on my wedding day! She did my makeup (Bride), my mothers, and my mother-in-laws! My wedding hair and makeup turned out fabulous - was exactly what I wanted! On the day of the wedding, while we were getting ready we had a few hiccups with the power going out for a short time -- Elaine was so calm and steady and flexible. She came prepared and didn't think twice. She helped me feel confident and calm on the wedding day. It's nice having someone easy to talk to in the makeup chair on such a big/stressful day. She not only helped us three get ready but she also helped some of my bridesmaids with their false lashes. She didn't have to do that! I am SO grateful for all her help. HIRE HER! You won't regret it.

Elaine Harrison Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Hannah! The power outage will be a great story though LOL! I had a great time with you and your friends and family!
    Hillary F. Married on 09/17/2021

A true gem!

Elaine was fantastic for our wedding on 09/17/2021! She provided hair services for myself (bride), 3 bridesmaids and my mother-in-law. Along with being a great communicator; she was flexible and SO patient! She is greatly talented and it is shown in her work! I am so thankful to have worked with her! I would recommend to any future brides!!

Elaine Harrison Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Hillary! It was truly a pleasure being part of your big day! You have amazing friends and family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Elaine Harrison Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Images by Denise Images by Denise Wedding Hair & Makeup

Elaine is an amazing artist who I've had the pleasure to work with. She is not only up to date in fashion but is a forward thinker... giving you the best of makeup & hair . She is also on my short list for beauty professionals I recommend and also would work with again and again.

Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27613
919-769-3220
Location of (Elaine Harrison Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding