GraceMarie Beauty

Derry, NH View map

GraceMarie Beauty is a wedding beauty service based out of Derry, New Hampshire. This studio is a professional image and styling service resource, offering their clients hair, makeup, and wardrobe styling. Made up of licensed salon professionals and talented artists, the GraceMarie beauty team is dedicated to tending to your inner and outer beauty needs. Licensed cosmetologist Grace, the founder, and owner is a true lover of beautiful and peaceful things, and she brings that love to her business. She and her team live by the singular goal of helping their clients feel beautiful both inside and out.

GraceMarie Beauty can accommodate bridal parties of up to 30 people. They can also provide on-site services, meaning they’ll come to your house or wedding venue to deliver top-notch beautification. As well as hair styling and updos, some of the services that they offer include:

• Consultations and Trials
  • Formal Event Hair & Makeup
  • Eye Makeup
  • Complete Makeup Up Application
  • High Definition, Long Wearing, Professional Stage & Set Makeup Used Only
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo Embellishment

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$3,000

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$3,000

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$300

What is the base price for pedicures?

$300

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$25

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 User photo

Ailsa J. Married on 08/14/2021

So impressed!

Grace was wonderful to work with! She and Talena did an amazing job with hair and makeup for myself, six bridesmaids, and both moms. Our wedding was on one of the hottest and most humid days of the year and all the hair and makeup still looked good at the end of the night. I would hire Grace again in a heartbeat.
  • Zoe
    Zoe H. Married on 09/28/2019

Blown away!

Grace Marie did an amazing job with my bridesmaids, bride and myself! I communicated with Grace Marie several times over the course of our wedding prep, and she and Shana (the hairdresser) arrived on time and well equipped, breezed through the work, and had ample time for touch ups which they offered freely. I would hire Grace again in an instant.

GraceMarie Beauty's reply:

Oh my heart, Zoe! You and Chelsea are stunning inside and out. Shana and I were blown away by you both and your wedding party. We loved hearing the “Woooos, the oooooohs, and the aaaaahs” of approval upon revealing, respectively. Thank you for truly enjoying yourselves, and we would be happy to work with you again anytime! Best of life’s beautiful offerings to you all. ❤️
  • Helena
    Helena Married on 09/01/2019

Great job!

First, Grace was super responsive during my hunt for someone to help with my and my sister's hair for my wedding. She was willing to come on-site (for a fee, but still) to the venue too which I really appreciated. Second, leading up to the wedding I was super indecisive about my hairstyle and each time I emailed her with thoughts I got a really positive, encouraging email response that helped put me at ease. Day of, Grace was a few minutes early (as someone who is perpetually early, I appreciated) and patient since I wasn't ready yet. She was so easy to work with, stopping to show me what she was doing for approval. Bonus: she's super interesting and easy to talk to! My hair stayed put for 14 hrs AND she helped me with some fake eyelashes last minute. Thank you!

GraceMarie Beauty's reply:

Oh my gosh, Helena!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I LOVED working with you and Athena; what an honor and a joy. I am beaming knowing you had such an experience with me. I hope the rest of the weekend was filled with much love and laughter. Wishing you and your family a lifetime of love, laughs fun, good health and prosperity. ~Grace

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Team

Grace Moschetto
Grace Moschetto
Owner

WELCOME

I am your fun, style, beauty, arts, humankind, life-loving person. I am upbeat, nurturing, positive, honored, and blessed to help you discover, develop and perhaps even retrieve your personal style sense, which I call "inner classic". l am a Licensed, Published Cosmetologist and Makeup Artist, Certified Personal Image Stylist, and soon to be Certified Nutrition Coach. I have been a fine and performing artist since I can remember, and have taught these disciplines since I can remember. Think of me as your Inner & Outer Beauty & Style Concierge!

Chill-Will DJ Service Chill-Will DJ Service Wedding DJs

Grace is proffesional and dependable. I look forward to working with her in the future. Bill Pelosi Chill-Will DJ Service

DesignBands.com DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends Grace Professional Cosmetics for that special occasion. Visit them online to see more of their excellent work! We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

Manchester Road Derry, NH, 03038
978-764-0799
978-764-0799

By Appointment We Travel Nationally
Location of (GraceMarie Beauty)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding