246 Daniel Webster Highway, Derry, NH 03054 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About GraceMarie Beauty

GraceMarie Beauty is a wedding beauty service based out of Derry & Merrimack, New Hampshire. This studio is a professional image and styling service resource, offering their clients hair, makeup, and wardrobe styling. Made up of licensed salon professionals and talented artists, the GraceMarie beauty team is dedicated to tending to your inner and outer beauty needs. Licensed cosmetologist Grace, the founder and owner, is a true lover of all things beautiful and peaceful, and she brings that love to her business. She and her team live by the singular goal of helping their clients feel beautiful both inside and out.

GraceMarie Beauty can accommodate bridal parties of up to 30 people. They can also provide on-site services, meaning they’ll come to your house or wedding venue to deliver top-notch beautification. As well as hair styling and updos, some of the services that they offer include:

• Consultations and Trials
  • Formal Event Hair & Makeup
  • Eye Makeup
  • Complete Makeup Up Application
  • High Definition, Long Wearing, Professional Stage & Set Makeup Used Only
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo Embellishment
  • Due To Silicone and Alcohol Base, GraceMarie Beauty Is An AIRBRUSH FREE Company

Follow GraceMarie Beauty on

GraceMarie Beauty 1
  • Helena

Helena · Married on 09/01/2019

Great job!

First, Grace was super responsive during my hunt for someone to help with my and my sister's hair for my wedding. She was willing to come on-site (for a fee, but still) to the venue too which I really appreciated. Second, leading up to the wedding I was super indecisive about my hairstyle and each time I emailed her with thoughts I got a really positive, encouraging email response that helped put me at ease. Day of, Grace was a few minutes early (as someone who is perpetually early, I appreciated) and patient since I wasn't ready yet. She was so easy to work with, stopping to show me what she was doing for approval. Bonus: she's super interesting and easy to talk to! My hair stayed put for 14 hrs AND she helped me with some fake eyelashes last minute. Thank you!

Sent on 09/06/2019

GraceMarie Beauty's reply:

Oh my gosh, Helena!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I LOVED working with you and Athena; what an honor and a joy. I am beaming knowing you had such an experience with me. I hope the rest of the weekend was filled with much love and laughter. Wishing you and your family a lifetime of love, laughs fun, good health and prosperity. ~Grace

Sarah Levine · Married on 07/27/2019

Best makeup artisit

Grace was my favorite person we hired for my wedding. I was blown away by her work. I loved my makeup so much and I have truly never felt more beautiful as I did on my wedding day which was all thanks to Grace. My bridesmaids and mom all looked stunning too. Grace is so talented and you can tell how passionate she is about her work. Grace even went above and beyond by helping me drop my dress off at the venue. It was such a lovely experience the whole way through. I am so thankful for having had such a wonderful makeup artist for my wedding! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for quality work!

Sent on 10/28/2019

GraceMarie Beauty's reply:

Sarah,
    Your review nearly brought my daughter and I to tears. You and your bridal party and mom are all beautiful and lovely, and it brings me such joy to know that you are pleased with my work. I am so thankful to you for being my first Wedding Wire bride too! I appreciate you immensely, and I hope to work with you again in the near future. Best wishes to you and your groom for a lifetime of good health, fun, love, and prosperity. ~Grace

Award

GraceMarie Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Chill-Will DJ Service
    Chill-Will DJ Service Wedding DJs

Grace is proffesional and dependable. I look forward to working with her in the future. Bill Pelosi Chill-Will DJ Service

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends Grace Professional Cosmetics for that special occasion. Visit them online to see more of their excellent work! We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• 246 Daniel Webster Highway, We Travel Derry, NH, 03054 See on map