Mulliken, MI 48861 Map · Phone number

About Elaina Lancaster Photography

Emotional documentary photography at it's best. I love photography and capturing true emotion of the moment. I think one of the most amazing things is hearing and seeing people's immediate reactions to scenes that I capture. Whether it's a ear splitting grin, a peel of giggles, a soft heartfelt awww, or a gasping "What on earth am I doing?!" That tells me I've done my job. I have so much fun meeting new people. It truly brings me joy to produce quality images and lasting memories for my clients.

DSC9365
DSC9314
DSC9365
DSC4217

18 Reviews for Elaina Lancaster Photography

Wow. To say that Elaina exceeded our expectations is a massive understatement. She made sure that we got all of the traditional wedding party and family shots. After that, she got photos of everything else that was going on. She documented our day with pictures of us and our family and friends enjoying the day. There were so many things that we saw in the pictures that we could have never seen otherwise. She has such a great eye to really capture the moment. Her work, personality and demeanour put us at ease and helped us to enjoy our special day. I have been in weddings where the photographer was constantly dragging the wedding party away from the wedding to take some more posed pictures. We had nothing like that, we got to enjoy our day and have just a ton of awesome photos of everyone being themselves and having fun. She is the best.

Sent on 12/11/2014

My husband and I used Elaina Lancaster for our photography for our wedding and we cannot tell you how wonderful she is! We were recommended to her by family and after seeing her amazing work, she was a must have for our wedding! Elaina also took our engagement pictures which were beautiful! She is extremely easy to work with and makes you feel so comfortable. Elaina knows how to capture the moment and her pictures are just beautiful. The one thing that you must have for our wedding is a good photographer and we cannot tell you how much we recommend Elaina! Book her :)

Thanks again Elaina for making our day perfect and for getting the beautiful shots of our wedding that we will have forever!

Danny and Katelyn

Sent on 07/12/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/20/2013

Elaina is AMAZING! I was referred to her from a friend and upon initial consultation I knew that she would do an amazing job and I was not disappointed. When planning our budget it was really important for us to find a quality photographer because we felt that year from now it would be the one thing that would last. The package that we purchased was exceptional. Now to the photography, WONDERFUL! We had our engagement session in a local park and the pictures were beautiful, I really don't like pictures taken of me, but I liked these! The day of the wedding Elaina captured the most beautiful shots and lots of them! It has been difficult to choose what to get printed because there are so many good ones. I also like her website, it is easy to navigate and understand. I would definitely recommend her to any couple getting married!

Sent on 07/11/2013