2420 E 20th St, Tulsa, OK 74104 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Edmunson Day-Of

Based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Edmunson Day-Of provides planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Vivian and Megan came to realize their passion for helping others during their own weddings. Having coordinators for their own weddings, they realized what saviors they can be, and dedicated their lives to helping other couples feel the stress melt away, knowing someone else could competently take the wheel. Their mission is to take away as much of the stress and decision-making responsibilities as possible, leaving couples with the freedom to make memories that will last a lifetime.

Specializing in day-of coordination and partial planning, the professional planners at Edmunson Day-Of can help couples with timelines, event design, to-do lists, and referrals. They are especially proficient with managing and communicating with vendors and venues, providing exact specifications directly from the couple. They can offer their services for the following wedding types:

• Civil

Edmunson Day-Of 2
  • Maddie

Maddie · Married on 09/23/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

I hired Vivian to be my coordinator for my wedding this last September, and could tell right away she would be awesome! My friend was also getting married so as a gift I hired Vivian for my friends wedding as well because I wanted her to be able to enjoy her day! I got to see Vivian in action two different times and both times she was just absolutely amazing! So so sweet, coordinated all of our vendors amazingly, did amazing with setting up decorations, created an easy to follow schedule as well as a pretty one to send to family and bridal party! Another way she went above was I had run out of time and didnt manage to iron all of the table runners and I was just planning on leaving it be but she took to time to iron all of them on the wedding day! She also gave a little care package that ended up coming in handy! My friend kept telling me how amazing she was for her and then I got to experience my day with her and I can’t stop saying the same thing! I actually miss doing our meet ups and being in contact :(

Overall though I can’t say a single bad thing about her, she had a smile on her face the whole day and because of her I was able to sit back and enjoy our wedding day comepletely stress free. I 100% highly recommend her as your wedding day coordinator

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sheena · Married on 12/16/2017

We hired Vivian to be our Day-of Coordinator and all I can say is, she is simply the best! She coordinated all of our vendors to create a seamless timeline for our wedding day AND executed the timeline with grace and kindness. She went above and beyond the morning of our wedding to ensure decor was in place and that everyone had everything that they needed. Since our wedding day we have had glowing feedback from other vendors and family members raving about how helpful Vivian was throughout the day. We cannot thank her enough for the role she played on our special day and would recommend her services to any and everyone!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Cheryl · Married on 06/17/2017

EDO took away the stress of the wedding week and especially the wedding day. My duaghter’s wedding come off without a hitch and the couple of hiccups that did occur, I was not aware of until after the fact. Next time I have an event, EDO is the first call I’m making. Thank you so much for allowing to make memories instead of decisions on our family’s big day.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Edmunson Day-Of FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

• 2420 E 20th St Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74104 See on map