Mary Fencl Events

Tulsa, OK View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Mary Fencl Events provides wedding planning services for couples in the Tulsa, Oklahoma, area. With a team of truly passionate staff. The planners at this company can provide professional guidance and coordination for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more! With a range of offerings, their services take into consideration the style, size, location, and complexity of each event, ensuring couples stay within budget and are 100-percent happy with their final timeline and overall plan.

Every package at Mary Fencl Events is completely custom, incorporating partial planning, full planning, design, and coordination options. Our dedicated planners are experienced with decor, event styling, vendor recommendations, stationary, event rentals, transportation, hotel accommodations, and other planning needs. We specifically focus on each couple and exactly the type of planning they need to produce a wonderful event. Couples can expect assistance with budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and referrals. Mary Fencl Events is able to plan for the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Destination
  • Double
  • Eco-friendly
  • Non-religious
  • Religious
  • Military
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Meredith C. Married on 07/23/2022

Highly recommend!!

I had the most amazing experience with the MaryFenclEvents team. I worked closely with Elly about any and all details around my big day. She was so sweet, helpful, and professional. She was always so quick to respond to any random email or text I would send. On the day of, everything was so organized I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. It was executed so beautifully I could not of imagined a more perfect wedding day. Such a great experience!!

Mary Fencl Events's reply:

Thank you Meredith! We loved working with you and had such a great time helping with your celebration. Thank you for leaving such a kind review! Best of luck to you all in the future!! XO
  • Gillie
    Gillie S. Married on 07/23/2022

Best decision!

Highly recommend! I can’t say enough good things about Janelle and the MFE team. The first and best decision I made while wedding planning was to hire Mary Fencl events to help plan and coordinate my wedding! I knew from the moment we had our first meeting that I had made the right decision. I worked closely with Janelle who was an absolute angel from heaven. Her knowledge and relationships with vendors, years of experience in event planning, professionalism, communication style, recommendations, and character are top of the line. Throughout the planning process Janelle was attentive, organized and gave us tips to keep us on track for our big day. She answered my countless questions, and never made me feel like I was asking too much. I was incredibly lucky to have her. I knew that she completely understood my vision and I fully trusted that she would execute a flawless plan to make it happen. She graciously and respectfully ran the rehearsal, making sure everyone was on the same page so I didn’t have to. On our wedding day, she and her team worked in harmony with all of my vendors to set everything up. She made sure things were running smoothly (this alone is priceless). She was everywhere, yet I never saw her frantically running around. She always made me feel as if she had everything 100% under control. Every little detail, every step of the way. She was on it so I didn’t have to stress or answer questions which is exactly what I hoped for. My parents also loved her and trusted her, I felt like she was an old friend that I could ask advice and get honest feedback. 100 stars. Don’t even think twice about it, just book Mary Fencl Events. If they’re not available for your wedding date, move your date!

Mary Fencl Events's reply:

Thank you for such a glowing review! We are so lucky to have Janelle on our team and we are so grateful we were able to help make your day such a huge success! Congratulations again!
    XOXO
    Riley N. Married on 07/02/2022

Simply amazing

Mary is truly the best! She kept me on track and did an amazing job of executing my vision!! She is so fun to work with and genuinely became a friend to me! There was not one detail that I felt the need to worry about because I knew Mary had it covered! She truly created the happiest day of my life and did it with grace and enthusiasm!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Flowergirls Weddings Flowergirls Weddings Wedding Florists

Hard working Lady, creative, your in good hands when you choose Mary!

Blair Schluter Photography Blair Schluter Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary Fencl is in a league of her own! Her attention to detail is unlike any other all while not breaking the bank. She is a creative genius and so amazing to work with!

Kate and Ryan Photography Kate and Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Mary in several wedding and her work is amazing! She is so sweet and wants to make every bride's vision more than they could have imagined. You will not be disappointed!

Tulsa Tulsa, OK, 74104
Location of (Mary Fencl Events)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding