Tulsa, Tulsa, OK 74104 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mary Fencl Events

Mary Fencl Events provides wedding planning services for couples in the Tulsa, Oklahoma, area. With a team of truly passionate staff. The planners at this company can provide professional guidance and coordination for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more! With a range of offerings, their services take into consideration the style, size, location, and complexity of each event, ensuring couples stay within budget and are 100-percent happy with their final timeline and overall plan.

Every package at Mary Fencl Events is completely custom, incorporating partial planning, full planning, design, and coordination options. Our dedicated planners are experienced with decor, event styling, vendor recommendations, stationary, event rentals, transportation, hotel accommodations, and other planning needs. We specifically focus on each couple and exactly the type of planning they need to produce a wonderful event. Couples can expect assistance with budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and referrals. Mary Fencl Events is able to plan for the following wedding types:

• Civil
Logo
picture1 51 716216 157868336922728

77 Reviews for Mary Fencl Events

TPro · Married on 09/09/2020

Janelle with MFE was such a godsend!

Janelle with Mary Fencl Events was so wonderful to work with! We were planning our wedding in Tulsa from afar, and she did such an awesome job making us feel comfortable with everything. She provided recommendations for vendors and venues since we weren’t as familiar, but ultimately was down to work with whomever we chose. All the vendors we ended up choosing had worked with Mary Fencl events in some capacity before and loved them, which was so nice to hear and reinforced that we had made the right choice in choosing them. From help picking place settings, to using their decorations for the day of, Janelle was great at making sure our wedding looked beautiful when we didn’t really have a clear vision for what we wanted. And on the day of the wedding, she and her staff were super attentive and available to any of our needs. I would definitely recommend them, it was worth every penny to have the stress minimized and know that you had someone great that was taking care of the details.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Katie Koscelny · Married on 08/08/2020

Best decision ever!!

Mary Fencl Events was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. I had Elly and Janelle as my month-before planners. They were so helpful that month before my wedding and especially the week before. They had so many things covered and I was able to relax the week before my wedding! Elly and Mary were the ones who came to my wedding. They were SO helpful and made my day stress-free. A couple of things that stand out in my mind is how they brought my husband and I water while we took pictures and how Mary made my husband a boutonniere on the spot because he broke his. I would highly recommend hiring this company. They respond quickly and are so kind and helpful throughout the whole process!! I couldn't thank each of them enough!

Sent on 09/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mary Fencl Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Flowergirls Weddings Wedding Florists

Hard working Lady, creative, your in good hands when you choose Mary!

• Blair Schluter Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary Fencl is in a league of her own! Her attention to detail is unlike any other all while not breaking the bank. She is a creative genius and so amazing to work with!

• Kate and Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Mary in several wedding and her work is amazing! She is so sweet and wants to make every bride's vision more than they could have imagined. You will not be disappointed!

• Tulsa Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74104 See on map
    918-532-6524 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mary Fencl Events)