Cumming, GA 30040 Map · Phone number

About A Remembered Detail Events LLC

A Remembered Detail Events LLC offers full service event design, wedding planning and coordination. We combine unique creative flare with organization and knowledge to design detailed events that are destined to be remembered. It is or belief that hiring us is not a luxury, but an affordable necessity for any bride. Contact us to receive a free one hour consultation.

SD0502 Medium
logo12
DSC 0026

5 Reviews for A Remembered Detail Events LLC

Angelica · Married on 10/06/2007

Hiring Meredith was the best decision I made! We had a very large wedding with numerous events going on--she handled everything seamlessly and made sure it was beautiful! If you don't think you need a wedding coordinator (I didn't), hire one anyways...trust me, you need one!

Sent on 10/23/2007

Lisa · Married on 12/09/2006

I think that hiring Meredith was one of the best choices we made in connection with the wedding. From our guests' perspective, everything went smoothly the day of and felt organized, even if there were a few minor issues behind the scenes. Some of our guests give me the credit for that, but I know that it was Meredith. She took care of the little glitches that came up (like a leaning cake) before we ever even knew about them, and she helped make sure our vision of our wedding day came to life. Overall, we felt like she really cared about whether our wedding went well, and that meant a lot to us.

Sent on 02/23/2007

Andi · Married on 09/30/2006

The best money I spent on the whole wedding! I hired Meredith for her "Day Of" services but she was there for me for months prior. I had spent 18 months planning this most wonderful of days, and as I stood in the balcony watching the grandparents and parents being seated I began to cry. I cried many times that day but that particular moment I cried for relief, everything I'd planned for so long was happening right in front of me just how I'd planned it and I knew Meredith was a big part of that. I was happy to pass everything off to her a few days before the wedding and just be excited to get married. Not worry about the things that were going to happen. The best though was over hearing her tell my step-mother "Let's not bother the bride with that right now"!! HA I loved it! You need to hire Meredith!

Sent on 01/23/2008

A Remembered Detail Events LLC FAQ

• Formal Faces - On Location Hair & Makeup for Weddings
    Formal Faces - On Location Hair & Makeup for Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with A Remembered Detail Events a number of times, and each time they are extrememly professional. I own a company where we do on-site hair and makeup for weddings (Formal Faces). Therefore, we have the opportuntiy to work very closely with the Wedding Coordiator. We would certainly highly recommend A Remembered Detail Events to any bride!

• 6 of Four
    6 of Four Wedding Photographers

A Remembered Detail was wonderful to work with from a professional perspective. They knew of every detail and were always available for any questions. I highly recommend them.

• Reverend Deanna D. Lancaster
    Reverend Deanna D. Lancaster Wedding Officiants

Meredith is an absolute delight! She is warm, witty & well-organized - what more could you ask for?!? I have every confidence that she will help you have the wedding of your dreams!

• Cumming, 30040 See on map