Erica Weddings

Tulsa, OK View map

Erica Weddings can assist you with as much or as little as you'd like to accomplish your perfect day. Whether you need help with everything from beginning to end or just want someone there on the day of the wedding to make sure everything goes off perfectly...we can help you!! Please call us today to set up a complimentary, no hassle consultation. We'd love to hear from you!!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,550

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Morgan Married on 04/08/2017
    One of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process was to hire Whitney Hewitt with Erica Weddings as our day-of coordinator. She went WELL above and beyond the call of duty to provide insight, guidance, and support throughout the wedding planning process. On the day of our wedding I took total comfort in knowing that Whitney was handling all of the details and coordination efforts. She absolutely made my vision come true and I am beyond grateful for her excellent customer service! I highly recommend Whitney because she is professional, kind, organized, and an absolute delight to work with on what *can* be a stressful day, but truly should not be. Whitney took wonderful care of my husband and I on our wedding day! Hire her and you will not regret it.
    Kayla Married on 09/24/2016
    I honestly don't know what I would have done without Whitney as my wedding weekend coordinator! I plan events for a living so I thought I could do it all myself... until I realized that I was going to be a little bit busy on the big day :) Whitney jumped right in and took over and thought of so many things that I would have never thought about. She planned our wedding down to the minute and everything was perfect. She handled all the coordination between the vendors, made sure I paid them on time and allowed me to rest easy knowing that it was all handled. I highly recommend Whitney as the planner, she was laid back but also very on top of it which is hard to find in a wedding planner.
    Sonya Married on 08/06/2016
    I chose Whitney Hewitt from Erica Weddings to do my full event planning and coordination for my wedding. She did a superb job. She executed a flawless wedding and reception that met my vision. I am so grateful I found and hired her. I started working with her in February for an August wedding. I live in Alabama and our wedding was in Tulsa. I had minimal time on my hands to plan a wedding and she was excellent at simplifying the process for me. She drafted several documents on month-by-month to-do lists, budget sheets, timelines, and much more that was specific to my plan. She was able to get me good discounts with local vendors. She narrowed down the vendors to three that were within my budget, but still gave me the option of using others if I chose. She gave me honest advice when I was having trouble making a decision about lighting and asked for her opinion. She knew the florist might have the arch I dreamed of and that the DJ could build some unique pieces that I was discussing for the place cards. She helped to brainstorm of creative placecards to use, where to get them from, and multiple ways to display them. She researched the cheapest places for me to get the placecards and table holders as well as vases to purchase so we could donate the reception flowers to a local nursing home. She helped to make the rehearsal flow smoother as we worked through multiple ways of doing the ceremony. She coordinated with all vendors to ensure they were clear on the entire plan. She kept us on a timeline and ensured I had plenty of time to eat while at my own wedding, which was very important to me. Her staff facilitated the set up, execution, and cleanup of my events, allowing my family to enjoy the extended family that flew in for the wedding. She is well worth the cost!

Erica Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review for Whitney! She is one of our team's most precious gems. We are so thrilled to hear that your experience was so great. Congratulations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Erica Weddings 1
Offer
Tell us you heard about us on Wedding Wire and turn in this coupon and receive $50 off. Applies to Wedding Day Management package or better. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Route 66 Photobooth Route 66 Photobooth Photo Booths

We have had the pleasure to be referred by Erica and her staff many times over the last five years and we cannot praise her enough regarding the quality product she brings to each and every event. Her attention to detail is highly sought after in this industry and brides would be advised to take a hard look at Erica and her planning business when booking a wedding planner.

Destiny Photography, LLC Destiny Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Erica Weddings does an amazing job!! Not only will they take the stress of planning off your hands, they will make it enjoyable for you along the way, and make sure every single detail is covered!!! Erica is amazing on the day of as well! She is always a step ahead and makes your big day run absolutely perfect!! I highly recommend Erica Weddings!!

DJ Express Oklahoma DJ Express Oklahoma Wedding DJs

Erica is THE BOMB! WE ALWAYS recommend that our clients hire a wedding planner if they don't already have one (her) hired! She makes everyone's job easier, she makes brides smile and guests experience so much better! HIRE A PLANNER! That is all :)

Tulsa, OK, 74133
Location of (Erica Weddings)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding