2020 Howell Mill Road NW Suite D - 291, Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number

About 6 of Four

At 6 of Four, we believe that your wedding day comprises one of the integral stories of your lifetime. We focus on capturing it as such, with family surrounding you as you begin your new journey as husband and wife. Our aim is to document the family relationships and moments that have created the bond you are celebrating. Described as documentary, organic and timeless in form, our photography will be a solid representation of your day. As we have both come from strong family lines of tradition and heritage, this has formed a keen awareness in us to capture your day in a way in which we would document our own family. There is much to know about Chris and Katie. How we became who we are and who we became together. Then how the two of us began to form this business. Chris attended the Art Institute of Atlanta and then Kennesaw State University. He was pursuing his art and his adventurous life. Katie graduated from Jacksonville State University with a BFA in Photography. She then moved to Colorado to pursue art and the joys of life. After a couple of years, I (Katie) came back to Georgia and met Chris on April 6th (6th day of the fourth month-where it all began). Although it was not love at first sight, it grew rapidly. Every day we were amazed at how well we fit together. How much our love was growing at a fast pace and the dream that might be coming. He always loved me and served me like nothing I had known before. He has a servant heart and I was in awe of his love from the beginning. After only five months Chris proposed to me. As any girl knows....at this moment your heart seems to split. Half goes to your toes and half goes to your throat. All I could say was, "Are you serious?" Once I started to calm down he was able to ask me to be his wife. We were married on April 2nd. Not quite a year since the beginning of our story. I was already pursuing my own photography business. Once we were married, we changed the name and it was now our business. We have been amazed at where we have come in our love and business. God has blessed, provided and amazed us every month. We are passionate about our craft, business, clients and colleagues. Every one has made us who we are. We are honored to be a part of this industry and your life. If you are still reading at this point you get to know the fun details that make us unique. Katie is a health nut and Chris is slowly but surely seeing the benefits to a healthy lifestyle. A good day in the city would be for us to go to one of our favorite food stops in Atlanta. It could be a store or restaurant. If food is involved then we are happy. We also love exploring the hidden parts of the city and little eclectic boutiques of goodness. We love anything textural as well as the written word and stationery.

Picture1
MilesSlideshow025
Picture1

8 Reviews for 6 of Four

After viewing several photographer portfolios i knew 6 of Four was who I wanted. Their quality of photos stood out with the warmth they create in their photos. Most portfolios I viewed felt a little cold and washed out as if the photographer was trying to create a dream like photo. I do not like this look. 6 of Fours photos have great depth and warmth too them. Your photos are one of the only tangible things you will have after your wedding and something that many people will see. Plus Chris and Katie are very sweet, easy to work with and will listen and capture what you want. Don't skimp on your photographer. I don't regret a penny spent with them.

Sent on 04/27/2015

doug · Married on 10/28/2011

Just visit their website and you will see how incredibly talented this group is. Chris is one of the nicest guys that you will every meet and he is extremely professional. We had them shoot our rehearsal party, ceremony and reception and you didn't even know that they were there most of the time!!! Great experience and we would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2011
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/28/2007

Chris and Katie are just great people and their photography is amazing. They are super professional and reassuring on the wedding day. We received a slideshow of some of the shots super fast and can't wait for the rest. They are so worth the money- highly recommended!

Sent on 08/14/2007

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

6 of Four FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 10,547.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 12,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• A Remembered Detail Events LLC
    A Remembered Detail Events LLC Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Katie and Chris at a gorgeous wedding reccently. The moments they captured were absolutely breathtaking! They are a pleasure to work with and incredibly talented.

• 2020 Howell Mill Road NW, Suite D - 291 Atlanta, 30318 See on map
    4045023547 (Other Phone Number)
    9 - 6 Tuesday through Friday